Bible Discussion: The Pre-Adamic Race

The Pre-Adamic Race

Echo2Drs
2004-06-18 22:17:06 EST

The prefix RE at the beginning of a word means (AGAIN).

1. REdo- I am going to do it (again).
I am going to REdo it.

2. REapply-I am going to apply for the job (again).
I am going to REapply for the job.

In Genesis (2:5-7)
God is telling Ha-Adam and his family to be fruitful and multiply and REplenish
the Earth. (Again)

The same is true for Noah and his family when they were exiting the Ark.
God tells Noah and his family to be fruitful and multiply and REplenish the
Earth. (Again)
We already know there was a major catastrophe during Noah's time, (The Great
Flood) that destroyed all the wickedness.

But why would God tell Adam (Ha-Adam) and his family to REplenish (Again) the
Earth.
If this was the very beginning with no previous people on the Earth, why didn't
God say "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the Earth," or something like that?
Apparently there were people before the Bible was written, that had became the
victim of some kind of previous catastrophe to lead God to tell Adam (Ha-Adam)
to "Be fruitful and Multiply and REplenish the earth," (Again), just like He
had instructed Noah.

The reason is this: there were other "Earth Ages." NOT other Earth's, but other
Earth Ages. Just like this Earth Age we have at the present, (NOW). There were
other times, other things that happened on the very Earth we live and walk on
today. Open your mind; it makes perfect since.
Time was going on BEFORE the Bible. They just started recording or writing it
down when the Bible was written.

For you religionist you are probably right about the Bible (NOT THE EARTH)
being written about 6000 + years ago. But the Earth (NOT THE BIBLE) is much,
much older. Older than we can imagine, I am sure.

The Bible most likely was written about the time that you said it was.
Remember, it goes something like this:
"In The Beginning Was The WORD, And The WORD Was With God, (NOT WITH MAN), I
don't see anything about man mentioned... The WORD Was God." God is not paper
or parchment.
Genesis DOES NOT specify how old the Earth is.

For you scientists who say the Earth is much older, you are right also. Before
the writing of the Bible, the Earth was…That's for sure. We have dinosaur
bones and asteroid craters. There is evidence of volcanic eruptions from
millions of years ago., Earthquakes, resulting in land not being in its
original place. And there is evidence of pole shifts making the North Pole
where the South Pole is now; kind of like flipping the Earth upside down.
This Earth bares many a scar from all these changes.

Rick
2004-06-19 03:30:08 EST

"Echo2Drs" <echo2drs@wmconnect.com> wrote in message

> The prefix RE at the beginning of a word means (AGAIN).
>
> 1. REdo- I am going to do it (again).
> I am going to REdo it.
>
> 2. REapply-I am going to apply for the job (again).
> I am going to REapply for the job.
>
> In Genesis (2:5-7)
> God is telling Ha-Adam and his family to be fruitful and multiply and
REplenish
> the Earth. (Again)

Wrong, in Genesis 2:5-7 God is creating man and breathing into his nostrils.
The record of Eve's creation is verse 21.

> The same is true for Noah and his family when they were exiting the Ark.
> God tells Noah and his family to be fruitful and multiply and REplenish
the
> Earth. (Again)
> We already know there was a major catastrophe during Noah's time, (The
Great
> Flood) that destroyed all the wickedness.
>
> But why would God tell Adam (Ha-Adam) and his family to REplenish (Again)
the
> Earth.
> If this was the very beginning with no previous people on the Earth, why
didn't
> God say "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the Earth," or something like
that?

God never actually said anything about populating the earth to Adam or Eve

> Apparently there were people before the Bible was written, that had became
the
> victim of some kind of previous catastrophe to lead God to tell Adam
(Ha-Adam)
> to "Be fruitful and Multiply and REplenish the earth," (Again), just like
He
> had instructed Noah.
>
> The reason is this: there were other "Earth Ages." NOT other Earth's, but
other
> Earth Ages. Just like this Earth Age we have at the present, (NOW). There
were
> other times, other things that happened on the very Earth we live and walk
on
> today. Open your mind; it makes perfect since.
> Time was going on BEFORE the Bible. They just started recording or writing
it
> down when the Bible was written.
>
> For you religionist you are probably right about the Bible (NOT THE EARTH)
> being written about 6000 + years ago. But the Earth (NOT THE BIBLE) is
much,
> much older. Older than we can imagine, I am sure.
>
> The Bible most likely was written about the time that you said it was.
> Remember, it goes something like this:
> "In The Beginning Was The WORD, And The WORD Was With God, (NOT WITH MAN),
> don't see anything about man mentioned... The WORD Was God." God is not
paper
> or parchment.
> Genesis DOES NOT specify how old the Earth is.
>
> For you scientists who say the Earth is much older, you are right also.
Before
> the writing of the Bible, the Earth was.That's for sure. We have dinosaur
> bones and asteroid craters. There is evidence of volcanic eruptions from
> millions of years ago., Earthquakes, resulting in land not being in its
> original place. And there is evidence of pole shifts making the North Pole
> where the South Pole is now; kind of like flipping the Earth upside down.
> This Earth bares many a scar from all these changes.

Echo2Drs
2004-06-19 08:23:29 EST
Deu 32:7
Remember the days of old, consider the years of MANY generations: ask THY
FATHER, and he will SHEW thee;THY ELDERS, and they will TELL THEE.

Psa 77:5
I have considered the days of old, the years of ANCIENT TIMES.

John Ings
2004-06-19 09:00:52 EST
On 19 Jun 2004 02:17:06 GMT, echo2drs@wmconnect.com (Echo2Drs) wrote:

>We already know there was a major catastrophe during Noah's time, (The Great
>Flood) that destroyed all the wickedness.

No we don't know that. In fact we know just the opposite,
that there was no such Great flood.

>Apparently there were people before the Bible was written,

Milennia before, since the Bible wasn't written down until long after
several empires had risen and fallen. Many of the folktales of those
people are included in the Bible, suitably modified to fit bibical
characters of course. Gilgamesh becomes Noah and Sargon of Akkad
becomes Moses for instance.

>Time was going on BEFORE the Bible. They just started recording or writing it
>down when the Bible was written.

History was recorded long before the Bible was written. There are clay
tablets and stone stellae in the British Museum from thousands of
years before.

>For you religionist you are probably right about the Bible (NOT THE EARTH)
>being written about 6000 + years ago.

Nonsense. The Bible hit paper about 700 BCE or so. It's quite recent
historically.

## Knowledge and history are the enemies of religion.

HAROLD FRASER
2004-06-19 12:12:51 EST
I think your Scripture cite is incorrect. You are probably trying to refer
to Gen 1:28 where God tells Adam to "fill" the earth." The Hebrew word is
"male" (my transliteration - pronounced something like maw-lay). It
translates as "to fill," "to be full." There is now way it means RE
anything.
> [...]
> Remember, it goes something like this:
> "In The Beginning Was The WORD, And The WORD Was With God, (NOT WITH MAN),
> don't see anything about man mentioned... The WORD Was God." God is not
paper
> or parchment.
> Genesis DOES NOT specify how old the Earth is.
>
> For you scientists who say the Earth is much older, you are right also.
Before
> the writing of the Bible, the Earth was.That's for sure. We have dinosaur
> bones and asteroid craters. There is evidence of volcanic eruptions from
> millions of years ago., Earthquakes, resulting in land not being in its
> original place. And there is evidence of pole shifts making the North Pole
> where the South Pole is now; kind of like flipping the Earth upside down.
> This Earth bares many a scar from all these changes.

Libertarius
2004-06-19 14:41:25 EST
===>This line of argument is just a ludicrous attempt to reconcile the
contradictions between the two contradictory creatyon myths in Gen. 1
and Gen. 2-3. Funny thing is, the verse referred to is in the FIRST creation
story!
And the correct translation (See JPS TANAKH) is:
"Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it."

BTW, lots of words start we "re-", without implying repetition.
Or does anyone think you must first "peat" something before you can
"re-peat"? Must you "cite" before you can "recite"??? ;-) -- L.

HAROLD FRASER wrote:

> [...]
> > Remember, it goes something like this:
> > "In The Beginning Was The WORD, And The WORD Was With God, (NOT WITH MAN),
> > don't see anything about man mentioned... The WORD Was God." God is not
> paper
> > or parchment.
> > Genesis DOES NOT specify how old the Earth is.
> >
> > For you scientists who say the Earth is much older, you are right also.
> Before
> > the writing of the Bible, the Earth was.That's for sure. We have dinosaur
> > bones and asteroid craters. There is evidence of volcanic eruptions from
> > millions of years ago., Earthquakes, resulting in land not being in its
> > original place. And there is evidence of pole shifts making the North Pole
> > where the South Pole is now; kind of like flipping the Earth upside down.
> > This Earth bares many a scar from all these changes.

'enry VIII
2004-06-19 16:55:44 EST

"HAROLD FRASER" <hmf49@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I think your Scripture cite is incorrect. You are probably trying to refer
> to Gen 1:28 where God tells Adam to "fill" the earth." The Hebrew word is
> "male" (my transliteration - pronounced something like maw-lay). It
> translates as "to fill," "to be full." There is now way it means RE
> anything.

So the entire bible is open to interpertation, eh?

Get over it, it is just made up gobbly gook!

I'd be more inclined to believe Echo2Drs foolish theory than the bibical
one.

'enry VIII

Glenn \Christian Mystic\
2004-06-24 13:56:30 EST

"'enry VIII" <enry@eng.com> wrote in message

> "HAROLD FRASER" <hmf49@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >I think your Scripture cite is incorrect. You are probably trying to
refer
> > to Gen 1:28 where God tells Adam to "fill" the earth." The Hebrew word
is
> > "male" (my transliteration - pronounced something like maw-lay). It
> > translates as "to fill," "to be full." There is now way it means RE
> > anything.
>
> So the entire bible is open to interpertation, eh?

So is everything communitative, interpretation means understanding,
something that can't be / isn't 'interpreted' is meaningless, pure gobbly
gook

> Get over it, it is just made up gobbly gook!

True, if it has no meaning, thus not interpreted (made understood)

> I'd be more inclined to believe Echo2Drs foolish theory than the bibical
> one.

Whatever

> 'enry VIII

Glenn (Christian Mystic)