Bible Discussion: The 145, 000, 000 Americans Who Make DOG MEAT Of The Homophobes' Agenda!

The 145, 000, 000 Americans Who Make DOG MEAT Of The Homophobes' Agenda!

GOOD RIDDANCE On Nov. 2nd To Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!
2004-06-12 05:14:42 EST

TO: All who are sufficiently mentally-retarded, hateful,
and bone-ignorant enough to seek to DENY across-
the-board **equal** rights to ANY person based on
a matter so utterly TRIVIAL as how they choose to
have sex in *private* -- society is RAPIDLY growing
up, and in that maturation process, it is OUTGROWING
and REJECTING such mindless and loathsome agendas
as yours. As the article below PROVES, beyond a
shadow of a doubt.

Homohobia is for LOSERS.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
On Jan. 28, 2004,
James Riske <james_riske@mail15_dot_com> wrote:

> Do prove that "straight allies almost certainly are in greater
> numbers than the gays".

(To which I responded as follows) ---

ROTFL!!!!! That's one of the **easiest** things in the world to
do!

The *highest* percentage of gays that anyone claims, in the
population, is 10%. So just for fun (and to YOUR advantage, in this
case), let's assume that figure is true. HOWEVER... recent polls
have shown that the percentage of people in America who would
be supportive of same-sex civil unions (but not "marriage,'
semantically-speaking... and really, that's the ONLY difference) is
now very close to 50%. Any straight person who would not object
to same-sex civil unions are ALLIES of the gays. And if we used
only 40% (and there are more allies than that, as I just said), then
we'd have the following:

Gays 10% -- 29,000,000 Americans
Straight Allies 30% -- 87,000,000 Americans
___ __________________

TOTAL Gays & Allies 40% -- 116,000,000 Americans

Ratio: 3-1. Three times more straight allies than gays.

AT LEAST!

Using more realistic numbers; 5% of population is gay, and 45%
of population favors the granting of the right of gays to have
same-sex civil unions, we have the following figures, which probably
approximate today's reality very closely:

Gays 5% -- 14,500,000 Americans
Straight Allies 45% -- 130,500,000 Americans
___ __________________

TOTAL Gays & Allies 50% -- 145,000,000 Americans

Ratio: 9-1. NINE times more straight allies than gays.

Using either set of figures, bigots who think that straight
allies of the GLTB Community are few in number, LOSE, big-time.
Three-to-one is the BEST they can do with such a claim, but that's
unrealistically low. Straight ALLIES of the gays vastly **outnumber**
the gays, themselves. By approximately NINE to one.

From:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/us/Relationships/same_sex_marriage_poll_040121.html

Views of Same-Sex Marriage and Civil Unions:

"Marriage" -- Make legal: 41% Keep Illegal: 55%

"Civil Unions" -- Make legal: 46% Keep Illegal: 51%

This reliable ABC News Poll PROVES the idiocy of homophobic
bigots when they claim that gays have relatively few straight allies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AND -- per CNN's exit polls at the Wisconsin Primary, fully
*** 61% *** of the people in that HEARTLAND (not "liberal" coastal)
state who took the time and effort to actually get out and VOTE --
said they they SUPPORT same sex civil unions/mariage. And that
was an **open** primary, in which people from ALL parties, including
Republicans, were allowed to vote. The Wisconsin Primary was held
more than a week AFTER the same-sex marriages had started in San
Francisco, so people were WELL aware of what they were supporting.

Your loathsomely-hateful and infinitely-ignorant homophobic
agenda is ACCELERATING into the Drain of Extinction, where it
soon will very properly join the moldering bones of the agenda of
the segregationists, and be forgotten. ANOTHER form of bigotry
**rejected** forever -- and **good riddance** to it!

-- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

(REAL name and e-mail address, lest any bigot wrongly
think I'm hiding behind an a alias. The "alias," above,
is designed to be a visible MESSAGE, each time I post.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

INSIGHT on our Warmonger-in-Thief ---

http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html

AND...

http://www.blackboxvoting.com/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ALSO worth a look:

http://anon.newmediamill.speedera.net/anon.newmediamill/pledge_acc/index.html

And... here's what happens to people like you & me:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/05/21/antiwar.soldier.ap/index.html

However, the same rules don't apply to the "Elite:"

www.awolbush.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Johnathan A.
2004-06-12 09:33:40 EST
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:14:42 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:

>TO: All who are sufficiently mentally-retarded, hateful,
> and bone-ignorant enough to seek to DENY across-
> the-board **equal** rights to ANY person based on
> a matter so utterly TRIVIAL as how they choose to
> have sex in *private* -- society is RAPIDLY growing
> up, and in that maturation process, it is OUTGROWING
> and REJECTING such mindless and loathsome agendas
> as yours. As the article below PROVES, beyond a
> shadow of a doubt.
>
> Homohobia is for LOSERS.

(...)

> Your loathsomely-hateful and infinitely-ignorant homophobic
>agenda is ACCELERATING into the Drain of Extinction, where it
>soon will very properly join the moldering bones of the agenda of
>the segregationists, and be forgotten. ANOTHER form of bigotry
>**rejected** forever -- and **good riddance** to it!
>

> -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

You're pounding sand up your own ass, boy. No one gives a big
rat's ass about you and your civil unions. Just as long as they are
available to all hets too who want to live together for financial
reasons.

GOOD RIDDANCE On Nov. 2nd To Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!
2004-06-12 10:37:56 EST
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:33:40 GMT,
Johnathan A. <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> (GOOD RIDDANCE on
> Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:

>>TO: All who are sufficiently mentally-retarded, hateful,
>> and bone-ignorant enough to seek to DENY across-
>> the-board **equal** rights to ANY person based on
>> a matter so utterly TRIVIAL as how they choose to
>> have sex in *private* -- society is RAPIDLY growing
>> up, and in that maturation process, it is OUTGROWING
>> and REJECTING such mindless and loathsome agendas
>> as yours. As the article below PROVES, beyond a
>> shadow of a doubt.
>>
>> Homohobia is for LOSERS.

( ... )

>> Your loathsomely-hateful and infinitely-ignorant homophobic
>> agenda is ACCELERATING into the Drain of Extinction, where it
>> soon will very properly join the moldering bones of the agenda of
>> the segregationists, and be forgotten. ANOTHER form of bigotry
>> **rejected** forever -- and **good riddance** to it!

> You're pounding sand up your own ass, boy. No one gives a big
> rat's ass about you and your civil unions. Just as long as they are
> available to all hets too who want to live together for financial
> reasons.

CLUE: People have been able to LIVE together for decades, now --
whether same-sex or opposite-sex. And now, thanks to Massachusetts,
Canada, and some of Europe, all of the above now can get married, too.
For WHATEVER reason.

So WHAT are you *whining* about?

[...]

2004-06-12 11:34:39 EST
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:37:56 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:33:40 GMT,
> Johnathan A. <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote:
>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> (GOOD RIDDANCE on
>> Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:
>
>>>TO: All who are sufficiently mentally-retarded, hateful,
>>> and bone-ignorant enough to seek to DENY across-
>>> the-board **equal** rights to ANY person based on
>>> a matter so utterly TRIVIAL as how they choose to
>>> have sex in *private* -- society is RAPIDLY growing
>>> up, and in that maturation process, it is OUTGROWING
>>> and REJECTING such mindless and loathsome agendas
>>> as yours. As the article below PROVES, beyond a
>>> shadow of a doubt.
>>>
>>> Homohobia is for LOSERS.
>
>( ... )
>
>>> Your loathsomely-hateful and infinitely-ignorant homophobic
>>> agenda is ACCELERATING into the Drain of Extinction, where it
>>> soon will very properly join the moldering bones of the agenda of
>>> the segregationists, and be forgotten. ANOTHER form of bigotry
>>> **rejected** forever -- and **good riddance** to it!
>
>> You're pounding sand up your own ass, boy. No one gives a big
>> rat's ass about you and your civil unions. Just as long as they are
>> available to all hets too who want to live together for financial
>> reasons.
>
> CLUE: People have been able to LIVE together for decades, now --
>whether same-sex or opposite-sex. And now, thanks to Massachusetts,
>Canada, and some of Europe, all of the above now can get married, too.
>For WHATEVER reason.
>
> So WHAT are you *whining* about?

Not for long in the US little man. The SCOTUS is going to make the
lesbian supreme Court justice in Mass who went against the peoples
will and MADE LAW pay a heavy price for her trespass. Hide and watch.

Chief Justice Margaret Marshall Violated the Code of Judicial Conduct

Date: May 7, 1999
Event: Massachusetts Lesbian & Gay Bar Association
Annual Fundraising Dinner
Keynote Speaker: Margaret Marshall
(then Associate Justice, SJC)

Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Margaret Marshall, the prime
mover behind the same-sex marriage ruling and author of the official
decision, appears to have seriously violated the Massachusetts Code of
Judicial Conduct. She was the keynote speaker at a fundraiser for a
major homosexual legal advocacy group prior to hearing the Goodridge
case. At that event she publicly advocated for extensions of
homosexual rights.

According to published reports by the event's organizers, Marshall
noted that "open advocacy for equal rights on behalf of people who
have been discriminated against on the basis of sexual orientation has
become a powerful piece of the general move for civil liberties of all
people." [direct quote from Marshall] The Massachusetts Lesbian and
Gay Bar Association (MLGBA) also wrote on their website that "The
Justice encouraged those lawyers in attendance to pay attention to the
growing body of gay-friendly international jurisprudence."

The Massachusetts Code of Judicial Conduct clearly states that judges
may not participate in fundraising events, even for non-profit
organizations. Furthermore, judges are required to disqualify
themselves whenever they have an acknowledged bias on an issue.

To quote Canon 5, Section B of the Code of Judicial Conduct (CJC,
effective 1998):

Civic and Charitable Activities. A judge should not solicit funds for
any educational, religious, charitable, fraternal, or civil
organization, or use or permit the use of the prestige of his office
for that purpose … He should not be a speaker or the guest of honor at
an organization's fund raising events, but he may attend such events.

>From Canon 2, Section B:

[A judge should not] convey or permit others to convey the impression
that they are in a special position to influence him.

>From Canon 3, Section B(5):

A judge shall perform judicial duties without bias or prejudice.

Additionally, Marshall was in violation of the later version of the
Code in effect at the time of the Goodridge ruling (November 18,
2003), which she herself approved. Since she clearly had a publicly
acknowledged bias in the case, she should have disqualified herself
from hearing the case. As the commentary to Section 3D of the updated
Code (effective October 10/1/03) outlines:

Judges are required by this Section to participate actively in
maintaining and preserving the integrity of the judicial system….
Other Code violations by a judge … require appropriate action by the
judge who has knowledge of them. Examples include but are not limited
to: speaking or being the guest of honor at an organization's
fund-raising event…

>From Section 3E(1), Disqualification:

"A judge shall disqualify himself or herself in a proceeding in which
the judge's impartiality might reasonably be questioned."

>From the Commentary of the above section:

"A more than de minimis interest … may include non-financial
interests, as an example, support by the judge of an organization
advocating a particular position, where the interests of the
organization could be substantially affected by the outcome of the
proceeding.

The obvious question: Why is this not being examined by the
legislature or the Boston media? Why not even a single word? The
public deserves some answers.

Excerpts from Code of Judicial Conduct:

SJC Code of Conduct
http://www.state.ma.us/cjc/code.pdf

SJC Code of Conduce Revised 10/1/03
http://www.mass.gov/courts/rule309eff100103.pdf

> -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>
>
> (REAL name and e-mail address, lest any bigot wrongly
> think I'm hiding behind an a alias. The "alias," above,
> is designed to be a visible MESSAGE, each time I post.)
>
>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> INSIGHT on our Warmonger-in-Thief ---
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html
>

> AND...
>
> http://www.blackboxvoting.com/
>
>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
>ALSO worth a look:
>
>http://anon.newmediamill.speedera.net/anon.newmediamill/pledge_acc/index.html
>
> And... here's what happens to people like you & me:
>
>http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/05/21/antiwar.soldier.ap/index.html
>
> However, the same rules don't apply to the "Elite:"
>
> www.awolbush.com
>
>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Riain Barton
2004-06-12 12:33:12 EST
And you are pounding your own faeces back up your ass as per usual...

No one cares what a homophobic bigot like you says, because you are too
stupid to even make any kind of rational or logical statement on behalf of
your ignorant position!

"Johnathan A." <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote in message
| On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:14:42 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
| on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:
|

| >TO: All who are sufficiently mentally-retarded, hateful,
| > and bone-ignorant enough to seek to DENY across-
| > the-board **equal** rights to ANY person based on
| > a matter so utterly TRIVIAL as how they choose to
| > have sex in *private* -- society is RAPIDLY growing
| > up, and in that maturation process, it is OUTGROWING
| > and REJECTING such mindless and loathsome agendas
| > as yours. As the article below PROVES, beyond a
| > shadow of a doubt.
| >
| > Homohobia is for LOSERS.
|
| (...)
|
| > Your loathsomely-hateful and infinitely-ignorant homophobic
| >agenda is ACCELERATING into the Drain of Extinction, where it
| >soon will very properly join the moldering bones of the agenda of
| >the segregationists, and be forgotten. ANOTHER form of bigotry
| >**rejected** forever -- and **good riddance** to it!
| >

| > -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>
|
| You're pounding sand up your own ass, boy. No one gives a big
| rat's ass about you and your civil unions. Just as long as they are
| available to all hets too who want to live together for financial
| reasons.

Adator
2004-06-12 13:44:27 EST

"Johnathan A." <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:14:42 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
> on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:
>

> >TO: All who are sufficiently mentally-retarded, hateful,
> > and bone-ignorant enough to seek to DENY across-
> > the-board **equal** rights to ANY person based on
> > a matter so utterly TRIVIAL as how they choose to
> > have sex in *private* -- society is RAPIDLY growing
> > up, and in that maturation process, it is OUTGROWING
> > and REJECTING such mindless and loathsome agendas
> > as yours. As the article below PROVES, beyond a
> > shadow of a doubt.
> >
> > Homohobia is for LOSERS.
>
> (...)
>
> > Your loathsomely-hateful and infinitely-ignorant homophobic
> >agenda is ACCELERATING into the Drain of Extinction, where it
> >soon will very properly join the moldering bones of the agenda of
> >the segregationists, and be forgotten. ANOTHER form of bigotry
> >**rejected** forever -- and **good riddance** to it!
> >

> > -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>
>
> You're pounding sand up your own ass, boy. No one gives a big
> rat's ass about you and your civil unions. Just as long as they are
> available to all hets too who want to live together for financial
> reasons.

ooo, jonathass calls you "boy", too. let's see, is he a hillbilly, former
drill sergeant, or (and i think this one is true) a latent gay expressing
his unfulfilled yearning. yes, that must be it, BOY.

GOOD RIDDANCE On Nov. 2nd To Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!
2004-06-12 14:30:42 EST
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:34:39 GMT,
Johnathan A. <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote:
> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> (GOOD RIDDANCE on
> Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:
>> Johnathan A. <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote:
>>> Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

> [...]

( ... )

>>> You're pounding sand up your own ass, boy. No one gives a big
>>> rat's ass about you and your civil unions. Just as long as they are
>>> available to all hets too who want to live together for financial
>>> reasons.

>> CLUE: People have been able to LIVE together for decades, now --
>> whether same-sex or opposite-sex. And now, thanks to Massachusetts,
>> Canada, and some of Europe, all of the above now can get married, too.
>> For WHATEVER reason.
>>
>> So WHAT are you *whining* about?

> Not for long in the US little man. The SCOTUS is going to make the
> lesbian supreme Court justice in Mass who went against the peoples
> will and MADE LAW pay a heavy price for her trespass. Hide and watch.

Yeah. Right.

Guess what? YOU are going to be one of the FIRST bigoted
losers that I laugh long and loudly at when the U.S. Supreme Court
does for same-sex couples precisely what it did in 1967 for
interracial couples!

Just for openers: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[...]

2004-06-12 17:29:27 EST
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:30:42 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:34:39 GMT,
>Johnathan A. <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote:

>> Not for long in the US little man. The SCOTUS is going to make the
>> lesbian supreme Court justice in Mass who went against the peoples
>> will and MADE LAW pay a heavy price for her trespass. Hide and watch.
>
> Yeah. Right.
>
> Guess what? YOU are going to be one of the FIRST bigoted
>losers that I laugh long and loudly at when the U.S. Supreme Court
>does for same-sex couples precisely what it did in 1967 for
>interracial couples!

The racial issue was totally different. The blacks were demanding
equality, based on racial discrimination. Homosexual are demanding
special rights, benefits and privileges based on who they like to fuck
or suck. Not the same kind of cat, boy.

> Just for openers: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that you being a homosexual if you laugh your ass off your
sex life is over and gone. Consider well your situation, boy.

--
When you disagree with me then I know I'm right.

> -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>

Johnathan A.
2004-06-12 17:31:29 EST
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:44:27 GMT, "adator" <nyob@nyob.com> wrote:

>"Johnathan A." <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:14:42 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
>> on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:
>>

>> >TO: All who are sufficiently mentally-retarded, hateful,
>> > and bone-ignorant enough to seek to DENY across-
>> > the-board **equal** rights to ANY person based on
>> > a matter so utterly TRIVIAL as how they choose to
>> > have sex in *private* -- society is RAPIDLY growing
>> > up, and in that maturation process, it is OUTGROWING
>> > and REJECTING such mindless and loathsome agendas
>> > as yours. As the article below PROVES, beyond a
>> > shadow of a doubt.
>> >
>> > Homohobia is for LOSERS.
>>
>> (...)
>>
>> > Your loathsomely-hateful and infinitely-ignorant homophobic
>> >agenda is ACCELERATING into the Drain of Extinction, where it
>> >soon will very properly join the moldering bones of the agenda of
>> >the segregationists, and be forgotten. ANOTHER form of bigotry
>> >**rejected** forever -- and **good riddance** to it!
>> >

>> > -- Craig Chilton <xanadu222@mchsi.com>
>>
>> You're pounding sand up your own ass, boy. No one gives a big
>> rat's ass about you and your civil unions. Just as long as they are
>> available to all hets too who want to live together for financial
>> reasons.
>
>ooo, jonathass calls you "boy", too. let's see, is he a hillbilly, former
>drill sergeant, or (and i think this one is true) a latent gay expressing
>his unfulfilled yearning. yes, that must be it, BOY.

Another Homo-Newbie! Just coming out, huh, boy? What IS your mother
going to say...

L. Michael Roberts
2004-06-12 17:53:37 EST
Johnathan A. wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:30:42 GMT, xanadu222@mchsi.com (GOOD RIDDANCE
> on Nov. 2nd to Dishonest Warmonger-in-Thief G.W. Bush!) wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:34:39 GMT,
>>Johnathan A. <jappleseed@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>>> Not for long in the US little man. The SCOTUS is going to make the
>>>lesbian supreme Court justice in Mass who went against the peoples
>>>will and MADE LAW pay a heavy price for her trespass. Hide and watch.
>>
>> Yeah. Right.
>>
>> Guess what? YOU are going to be one of the FIRST bigoted
>>losers that I laugh long and loudly at when the U.S. Supreme Court
>>does for same-sex couples precisely what it did in 1967 for
>>interracial couples!
>
> The racial issue was totally different.

Not it was the same legally speaking. Virginia asserted that everyone
was treated equally as the laws were applied equally. The equal
application gave rights to some citizens that others did not have and
the law was struck down because, while it met the equal application
test, it did not meet the equal benefit test.

> The blacks were demanding
> equality, based on racial discrimination. Homosexual are demanding
> special rights,

Please list the "special rights" that the homos are demanding.
Remember, to be a "special right" it must only be available to the homos.

<insert Billy Tailor [failed and bitter "artist} rant on not doing our
homework or not being required to provide proof of his assertions here -
dance fir us bigot boy!>

> benefits and privileges based on who they like to fuck
> or suck.

Nope! The are seeking equal rights based on SEX/GENDER and well you
know that. It has been pointed out to you numerous times before over
the years that lady justice must lift her blindfold and peer into the
crotches of the applicants for a marriage license to insure they are of
the "correct" sexes - that *IS* sex discrimination pure and simple.

<snip>

--
This represents my personal opinion and NOT Company policy