Vegetarian Discussion: EDITORIAL ON THE POPULATION CONTROL MOVEMENT (now Masquerading As "Climate Control"): Link

EDITORIAL ON THE POPULATION CONTROL MOVEMENT (now Masquerading As "Climate Control"): Link

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2007-07-09 16:29:58 EST
http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/3503

excerpt:

``By contrast, today\ufffds Malthusians share all the old prejudices
and in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against
the human species itself. Is it any surprise, then, that some of
them actually celebrate non-existence? The obsession with natural
limits distracts society from the far more creative search for
solutions to hunger or poverty or lack of resources.''

--

``Could it be that ... political theater is being staged, very much like the wrestling matches on TV, with the so-called neoconservatives and their so-called enemies, such as Pat Buchanan, loudly making public statements intended to convince the opponents of US foreign policy actions that these actions are the fault of 'the Jews'?'' --Jared Israel/Emperor's Clothes

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-10 02:10:57 EST
the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/3503
>
> excerpt:
>
> ``By contrast, today’s Malthusians share all the old prejudices
> and in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against
> the human species itself. Is it any surprise, then, that some of
> them actually celebrate non-existence?

Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, laments the
"loss" suffered by non-existent animals if they never
come into existence.

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2007-07-10 03:38:13 EST
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:10:57 GMT, Rudy Canoza
<rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:

>the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
>> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/3503
>>
>> excerpt:
>>
>> ``By contrast, today\ufffds Malthusians share all the old prejudices
>> and in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against
>> the human species itself. Is it any surprise, then, that some of
>> them actually celebrate non-existence?
>
>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, laments the
>"loss" suffered by non-existent animals if they never
>come into existence.

yes we know, non-existence is preferable, yada yada yada....

--

``Could it be that ... political theater is being staged, very much like the wrestling matches on TV, with the so-called neoconservatives and their so-called enemies, such as Pat Buchanan, loudly making public statements intended to convince the opponents of US foreign policy actions that these actions are the fault of 'the Jews'?'' --Jared Israel/Emperor's Clothes

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-10 03:42:32 EST
the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:10:57 GMT, Rudy Canoza
> <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:
>
>> the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
>>> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/3503
>>>
>>> excerpt:
>>>
>>> ``By contrast, today’s Malthusians share all the old prejudices
>>> and in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against
>>> the human species itself. Is it any surprise, then, that some of
>>> them actually celebrate non-existence?
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, laments the
>> "loss" suffered by non-existent animals if they never
>> come into existence.
>
> yes we know, non-existence is preferable, yada yada yada....

No, shit-4-braincell, I never said or implied that
non-existence is preferable. What I did say, and it is
so, is that Fuckwit (and you) can't show that existence
is preferable. The comparison cannot be made.

Dutch
2007-07-10 03:42:39 EST
"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:10:57 GMT, Rudy Canoza
> <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:
>
>>the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
>>> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/3503
>>>
>>> excerpt:
>>>
>>> ``By contrast, today’s Malthusians share all the old prejudices
>>> and in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against
>>> the human species itself. Is it any surprise, then, that some of
>>> them actually celebrate non-existence?
>>
>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, laments the
>>"loss" suffered by non-existent animals if they never
>>come into existence.
>
> yes we know, non-existence is preferable, yada yada yada....

You don't know shit, boy.

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2007-07-10 03:55:01 EST
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:42:32 GMT, Rudy Canoza
<rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:

>the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:10:57 GMT, Rudy Canoza
>> <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:

>>> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant cracker, laments the
>>> "loss" suffered by non-existent animals if they never
>>> come into existence.
>>
>> yes we know, non-existence is preferable, yada yada yada....
>
>No, shit-4-braincell, I never said or implied that
>non-existence is preferable. What I did say, and it is
>so, is that Fuckwit (and you) can't show that existence
>is preferable. The comparison cannot be made.

kill yourself and prove it... if you don't, it means you prefer to
exist rather than not.

--

``Could it be that ... political theater is being staged, very much like the wrestling matches on TV, with the so-called neoconservatives and their so-called enemies, such as Pat Buchanan, loudly making public statements intended to convince the opponents of US foreign policy actions that these actions are the fault of 'the Jews'?'' --Jared Israel/Emperor's Clothes

Dutch
2007-07-10 04:40:02 EST
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:42:32 GMT, Rudy Canoza
> <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:
>
>>the 2nd coming of christ wrote:

>>> yes we know, non-existence is preferable, yada yada yada....
>>
>>No, shit-4-braincell, I never said or implied that
>>non-existence is preferable. What I did say, and it is
>>so, is that Fuckwit (and you) can't show that existence
>>is preferable. The comparison cannot be made.
>
> kill yourself and prove it... if you don't, it means you prefer to
> exist rather than not.

This has been explained to you before. The non-existence we're talking about
is not the non-existence resulting from death, it is the non-existence prior
to conception. They are not the same conceptually. For the former to occur
you must first die, the latter occurs before you ever existed.

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-10 10:11:54 EST
the 2nd coming of christ wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:42:32 GMT, Rudy Canoza
> <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:
>
>> the 2nd coming of christ wrote:

>>> yes we know, non-existence is preferable, yada yada yada....
>> No, shit-4-braincell, I never said or implied that
>> non-existence is preferable. What I did say, and it is
>> so, is that Fuckwit (and you) can't show that existence
>> is preferable. The comparison cannot be made.
>
> kill yourself and prove it.

It's already proved, by the definitional fact that
existence and non-existence do not represent different
states of the entity, you stupid cunt-hair.

> if you don't, it means you prefer to
> exist rather than not.

non sequitur

You are the stupidest bucket of shit seen around here
in ages.

Tani Jantsang ©
2007-07-10 11:32:12 EST
Suggest you get

THE GLOBAL WARMING SWINDLE from a torrent and watch it. It was put
together by the SCIENTISTS that Gore claimed supported his bullshit. They
DO NOT support him, and they resent him taking what they said and twisting
it around. Watch it.

All of that bullshit is anti human, yes. I agree. And it's BULLSHIT. The
planet IS getting warmer - and there is NOTHING we can do about it - it's
natural, the planet goes thru cycles like that. We don't need Big Brother
to impose fucking taxes on us for BULLSHIT. See what the actual scientists
say.

> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/article/3503
>
> excerpt:
>
> ``By contrast, today's Malthusians share all the old prejudices
> and in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against
> the human species itself. Is it any surprise, then, that some of
> them actually celebrate non-existence? The obsession with natural
> limits distracts society from the far more creative search for
> solutions to hunger or poverty or lack of resources.''
>
> --
>
> ``Could it be that ... political theater is being staged, very much like
> the wrestling matches on TV, with the so-called neoconservatives and their
> so-called enemies, such as Pat Buchanan, loudly making public statements
> intended to convince the opponents of US foreign policy actions that these
> actions are the fault of 'the Jews'?'' --Jared Israel/Emperor's Clothes

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2007-07-10 14:51:44 EST
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:40:02 GMT, "Dutch" <not@home.com> wrote:

>"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:42:32 GMT, Rudy Canoza
>> <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:

>>>No, shit-4-braincell, I never said or implied that
>>>non-existence is preferable. What I did say, and it is
>>>so, is that Fuckwit (and you) can't show that existence
>>>is preferable. The comparison cannot be made.
>>
>> kill yourself and prove it... if you don't, it means you prefer to
>> exist rather than not.
>
>This has been explained to you before. The non-existence we're talking about
>is not the non-existence resulting from death, it is the non-existence prior
>to conception. They are not the same conceptually. For the former to occur
>you must first die, the latter occurs before you ever existed.

to me they're the same, you either exist or you don't, those are
the only two possibilities... if you think not existing is so
great then kill yourself, otherwise you're blowing smoke out your
ass...