Vegetarian Discussion: WHY IS IT THAT ...

WHY IS IT THAT ...
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Peeter
2007-07-03 17:02:07 EST
1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
A couple bricks shy of a load?

2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!


Shrubkiller
2007-07-03 20:40:13 EST
On Jul 3, 3:02 pm, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!



So by your own reckoning only the rights that YOU are aware of pertain
to you and rights you are not aware of can be denied you.

BTW, who died and made you GAWD?


Peeter
2007-07-05 12:19:04 EST
On Jul 3, 8:40 pm, shrubkiller <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:
> On Jul 3, 3:02 pm, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> > A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> > 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> > Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> > dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!
>
> So by your own reckoning only the rights that YOU are aware of pertain
> to you and rights you are not aware of can be denied you.
>
> BTW, who died and made you GAWD?

-------------- THERE IS NO ...

GOD, but if there was, I guess I'd be elected..

--------------


Anybody
2007-07-05 19:20:20 EST
On Jul 5, 10:19 am, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 3, 8:40 pm, shrubkiller <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 3, 3:02 pm, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> > > A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> > > 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> > > Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> > > dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!
>
> > So by your own reckoning only the rights that YOU are aware of pertain
> > to you and rights you are not aware of can be denied you.
>
> > BTW, who died and made you GAWD?
>
> -------------- THERE IS NO ...
>
> GOD, but if there was, I guess I'd be elected..
>
> --------------




He created you for the rest of us to laugh at.

You and stupid ~jonny~ Goo.



G*@yahoo.com
2007-07-09 21:02:03 EST
On Jul 3, 5:02 pm, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!



maybe they're not vegetarians or vegans. since most i come across
don't know what the fuck they're talking about and aren't aware of the
foods they eat.

i had one so preachy on me because i'm just a vegetarian this vegan
kept on me so much, drove me crazy. i come to find out she ate
things with eggs in it, milk, animal products.... folks you gotta
watch that terminology, just because it's not in animal form doesn't
mean there's not animal in it...... and just because it says vegan
or vegetarian doesn't make it so.

like that vegan fruitcake who was on trading spouses, i happen to
catch her drinking alcohol, smoking cancer sticks and eating what
apparently was boca chicken patties. (some boca products have dairy
in them to say the least) let alone whatever else she was digesting
then go promote her vegan bullshit and push it in the school lunches
what crap.

she was a pretend vegan like most. clueless, preachy as hell and
lost emotionally. seems she was threatened so bad by the cajun
family she broke down and had a little of that cajun cooking IE:
alligator. heh.

the mouthiest of the animal rights folks are usually the most inept.

(hint, moonspell (an old nemisis of mine) and her preachery and
talking down to everyone while she ate icecream, honey and oreo
cookies.

vegan infuckin'deed.



Whining, Crying, Bawl
2007-07-10 17:55:23 EST
On Jul 9, 7:02 pm, geste...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jul 3, 5:02 pm, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> > A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> > 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> > Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> > dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!
>
> maybe they're not vegetarians or vegans. since most i come across
> don't know what the fuck they're talking about and aren't aware of the
> foods they eat.
>
> i had one so preachy on me because i'm just a vegetarian this vegan
> kept on me so much, drove me crazy. i come to find out she ate
> things with eggs in it, milk, animal products.... folks you gotta
> watch that terminology, just because it's not in animal form doesn't
> mean there's not animal in it...... and just because it says vegan
> or vegetarian doesn't make it so.
>
> like that vegan fruitcake who was on trading spouses, i happen to
> catch her drinking alcohol, smoking cancer sticks and eating what
> apparently was boca chicken patties. (some boca products have dairy
> in them to say the least) let alone whatever else she was digesting
> then go promote her vegan bullshit and push it in the school lunches
> what crap.
>
> she was a pretend vegan like most. clueless, preachy as hell and
> lost emotionally. seems she was threatened so bad by the cajun
> family she broke down and had a little of that cajun cooking IE:
> alligator. heh.
>
> the mouthiest of the animal rights folks are usually the most inept.
>
> (hint, moonspell (an old nemisis of mine) and her preachery and
> talking down to everyone while she ate icecream, honey and oreo
> cookies.
>
> vegan infuckin'deed.



So alcohol and tobacco are animal products?

What planet did you say you were on?



Nick Chan
2007-07-10 22:53:22 EST
On Jul 4, 5:02 am, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!

i have not met weird vegetarians. but i have met plenty weird vegans
who eat purely organic food

maybe too much of a good thing is bad :-)


Brown_Windsor
2007-07-19 23:41:15 EST
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:55:23 -0700, Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:

> On Jul 9, 7:02 pm, geste...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Jul 3, 5:02 pm, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
>> > A couple bricks shy of a load?
>>
>> > 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
>> > Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
>> > dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!
>>
>> maybe they're not vegetarians or vegans. since most i come across
>> don't know what the fuck they're talking about and aren't aware of the
>> foods they eat.
>>
>> i had one so preachy on me because i'm just a vegetarian this vegan
>> kept on me so much, drove me crazy. i come to find out she ate
>> things with eggs in it, milk, animal products.... folks you gotta
>> watch that terminology, just because it's not in animal form doesn't
>> mean there's not animal in it...... and just because it says vegan
>> or vegetarian doesn't make it so.
>>
>> like that vegan fruitcake who was on trading spouses, i happen to
>> catch her drinking alcohol, smoking cancer sticks and eating what
>> apparently was boca chicken patties. (some boca products have dairy
>> in them to say the least) let alone whatever else she was digesting
>> then go promote her vegan bullshit and push it in the school lunches
>> what crap.
>>
>> she was a pretend vegan like most. clueless, preachy as hell and
>> lost emotionally. seems she was threatened so bad by the cajun
>> family she broke down and had a little of that cajun cooking IE:
>> alligator. heh.
>>
>> the mouthiest of the animal rights folks are usually the most inept.
>>
>> (hint, moonspell (an old nemisis of mine) and her preachery and
>> talking down to everyone while she ate icecream, honey and oreo
>> cookies.
>>
>> vegan infuckin'deed.
>
>
>
> So alcohol and tobacco are animal products?
>
> What planet did you say you were on?

Alcohol contains Isinglass

"Isinglass is a substance obtained from the swimbladders of fish
(especially Beluga sturgeon). Used mainly for the clarification of wine
and beer, it is a form of collagen."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isinglass

I used Wikipedia , but im sure this basic info can be sourced elsewhere

Ges
2007-07-20 00:42:19 EST
On Jul 10, 5:55 pm, "Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-
j*.@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Jul 9, 7:02 pm, geste...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jul 3, 5:02 pm, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> > > A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> > > 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> > > Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> > > dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!
>
> > maybe they're not vegetarians or vegans. since most i come across
> > don't know what the fuck they're talking about and aren't aware of the
> > foods they eat.
>
> > i had one so preachy on me because i'm just a vegetarian this vegan
> > kept on me so much, drove me crazy. i come to find out she ate
> > things with eggs in it, milk, animal products.... folks you gotta
> > watch that terminology, just because it's not in animal form doesn't
> > mean there's not animal in it...... and just because it says vegan
> > or vegetarian doesn't make it so.
>
> > like that vegan fruitcake who was on trading spouses, i happen to
> > catch her drinking alcohol, smoking cancer sticks and eating what
> > apparently was boca chicken patties. (some boca products have dairy
> > in them to say the least) let alone whatever else she was digesting
> > then go promote her vegan bullshit and push it in the school lunches
> > what crap.
>
> > she was a pretend vegan like most. clueless, preachy as hell and
> > lost emotionally. seems she was threatened so bad by the cajun
> > family she broke down and had a little of that cajun cooking IE:
> > alligator. heh.
>
> > the mouthiest of the animal rights folks are usually the most inept.
>
> > (hint, moonspell (an old nemisis of mine) and her preachery and
> > talking down to everyone while she ate icecream, honey and oreo
> > cookies.
>
> > vegan infuckin'deed.
>
> So alcohol and tobacco are animal products?
>
> What planet did you say you were on?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -




so you don't know the chemistry do you?

folks, learn your chemicals.



Ges
2007-07-20 00:42:52 EST
On Jul 10, 10:53 pm, Nick Chan <zzzxtr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 5:02 am, Peeter <kink...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > 1) ... every vegan or "vegetarian" I've ever met is or was WEIRD?
> > A couple bricks shy of a load?
>
> > 2) ... animal "rights" people are silly, clueless, and dangerous?
> > Animals have NO rights because they are unaware of rights, and YOU
> > dupes have NO RIGHT to claim or "confer" such idiocies!
>
> i have not met weird vegetarians. but i have met plenty weird vegans
> who eat purely organic food
>
> maybe too much of a good thing is bad :-)




pure and organic.. ok where? hum? if they say they get it from
any store.. bullshit.

organic's a scam like half the recycling industry.

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron