Vegetarian Discussion: A Discussion Without The Bs

A Discussion Without The Bs

Eeyore67
2007-06-28 00:52:43 EST
Hello I am new to this way of life and would like to know if there are
any people that know of a site to discuss things without all the crap?
It is just to hard to read through all the nonsense. Thanks for any
help.

Dutch
2007-06-28 02:59:16 EST
"eeyore67" <leannerioux@gmail.com> wrote
> Hello I am new to this way of life and would like to know if there are
> any people that know of a site to discuss things without all the crap?
> It is just to hard to read through all the nonsense. Thanks for any
> help.

What kind of things did you want to discuss?

Eeyore67
2007-06-28 08:58:18 EST
On Jun 28, 2:59 am, "Dutch" <n...@home.com> wrote:
> "eeyore67" <leanneri...@gmail.com> wrote
>
> > Hello I am new to this way of life and would like to know if there are
> > any people that know of a site to discuss things without all the crap?
> > It is just to hard to read through all the nonsense. Thanks for any
> > help.
>
> What kind of things did you want to discuss?

I am interested in joining a group I would like recipes and
information about things I can do to change the way animals are
treated.

Shrubkiller
2007-06-28 12:33:29 EST
On Jun 28, 6:58 am, eeyore67 <leanneri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 2:59 am, "Dutch" <n...@home.com> wrote:
>
> > "eeyore67" <leanneri...@gmail.com> wrote
>
> > > Hello I am new to this way of life and would like to know if there are
> > > any people that know of a site to discuss things without all the crap?
> > > It is just to hard to read through all the nonsense. Thanks for any
> > > help.
>
> > What kind of things did you want to discuss?
>
> I am interested in joining a group I would like recipes and
> information about things I can do to change the way animals are
> treated.

Try alt.food.vegan or rec.food.veg

Dutch
2007-06-28 17:59:04 EST
"eeyore67" <leannerioux@gmail.com> wrote
> On Jun 28, 2:59 am, "Dutch" <n...@home.com> wrote:
>> "eeyore67" <leanneri...@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>> > Hello I am new to this way of life and would like to know if there are
>> > any people that know of a site to discuss things without all the crap?
>> > It is just to hard to read through all the nonsense. Thanks for any
>> > help.
>>
>> What kind of things did you want to discuss?
>
> I am interested in joining a group I would like recipes and
> information about things I can do to change the way animals are
> treated.

Shrubkiller gave you good recipe groups, as far as changing the way animals
are treated, write your member of parliament to sponsor animal welfare
legislation. Canada has a bill that has languished in the Senate for years,
other countries have similar legislation under review. Also you can purchase
and advocate for organic and free-range products which are more friendly to
wildlife and livestock. I have switched to mainly organic products. Some
regions have programs like this one in our area
http://www.spca.bc.ca/farm/default.asp

Ontheroad
2007-06-29 19:58:25 EST

"eeyore67" <leannerioux@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 28, 2:59 am, "Dutch" <n...@home.com> wrote:
>> "eeyore67" <leanneri...@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>> > Hello I am new to this way of life and would like to know if there are
>> > any people that know of a site to discuss things without all the crap?
>> > It is just to hard to read through all the nonsense. Thanks for any
>> > help.
>>
>> What kind of things did you want to discuss?
>
> I am interested in joining a group I would like recipes and
> information about things I can do to change the way animals are
> treated.
1st thing you can do is get rid of your usenet connection.
All your entertainment here contibutes to the deaths of untold billions of
animals.