Vegetarian Discussion: Goo

D*@.
2007-06-26 13:30:42 EST
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, jesucristo2@netscape.net wrote:

>we need a 'fuckwit vs goober fAQ' or something... you dig?
Ron asked:
>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.
Ron pointed out:
>You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
>PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.
"Before being alive, an animal has no well-being
to promote. THEREFORE, Fuckwit, existence is
not benefit to farm animals." - Goo

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
of the animals erases all of it." - Goo

"I have examined the question at length, and feel
there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
is not a benefit." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

""giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths" - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Darwin, a sentimental person, was projecting. He
saw something that wasn't there. He was, in a way,
hallucinating." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"Those are all true statements." - Goo
"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"my name and reputation are sterling" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
"You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo

Rudy Canoza
2007-06-26 13:56:58 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched ignorant
cracker, lied:
> On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, jesucristo2@netscape.net wrote:
>
>> we need a 'fuckwit vs goober fAQ' or something... you dig?

The history is clear: I have crushed Fuckwit David
Harrison.

BTW, there is only one goober here, and that is Fuckwit
David Harrison. The term "goober" is a term of
derision directed at stupid southern crackers. Fuckwit
is the stupid southern cracker. He is uneducated, he
performs low-skilled menial work, and he is a hick
cracker who lives on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
Lanier, an absolute shithole of a place outside
Atlanta. I am educated, speak multiple foreign
languages, am a master of logic and philosophy, and
live in a sophisticated urban locale.

Fuckwit David Harrison is THE goober - the one and only.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-06-26 21:56:44 EST
On Jun 26, 11:56 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched ignorant
> cracker, lied:
>
> > On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, jesucris...@netscape.net wrote:
>
> >> we need a 'fuckwit vs goober fAQ' or something... you dig?
>
> The history is clear: I have crushed Fuckwit David
> Harrison.
>
> BTW, there is only one goober here, and that is Fuckwit
> David Harrison. The term "goober" is a term of
> derision directed at stupid southern crackers. Fuckwit
> is the stupid southern cracker. He is uneducated, he
> performs low-skilled menial work, and he is a hick
> cracker who lives on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
> Lanier, an absolute shithole of a place outside
> Atlanta. I am educated, speak multiple foreign
> languages, am a master of logic and philosophy, and
> live in a sophisticated urban locale.
>
> Fuckwit David Harrison is THE goober - the one and only.

Funny how both you and Baby Goo are busy trying to call every one else
"goober" when it is well established that YOU are the goober here.

You're such a putz Goo.

Sgt. Giggles Of The Gasbag Squadron
2007-06-28 14:16:58 EST
On Jun 26, 11:30 am, dh@. wrote:
> [...]
> the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>
> "They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo
>
> "They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo
>
> "Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
> going to be used entirely for human consumption,
> entirely for animal consumption, or for some
> combination; nor do they care." - Goo
>
> "Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
> pet food. " - Goo
>
> "Those are all true statements." - Goo
> "I'm right about all of it." - Goo
> "I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
> "my name and reputation are sterling" - Goo
> "Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
> "I'm not stupid." - Goo
> "I know exactly what I think" - Goo
> "I educated the public" - Goo
> "I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
> "You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo

The list of quotes above (and we could add many more to it) prove that
Goo is the chief practitioner of the very fuckwittery he accuses
others of.
I know in Goo's heart of hearts that he secretly wishes to be
acknowledged as the King of Fuckwits and Lord of all Fuckwittery.
Litte does he know that we already regard him as such.
However if Goo is the least bit intelligent he will watch Baby Goo
closely in the coming years. The little fuckwit princeling is anxious
to assume the power, prestige, and position of King. Lacking the
patience to wait for the fullness of time to deliver the goodies, Baby
Goo may resort to the time honored tradition of regicide.
As much as we all regard Goo as a useless nuisance, I doubt any of us
wish to hear the words "EEEEK!! Et tu Baby Goo!!" echoing throughout
the rooms and hallways of Fuckwit Castle.

Long Live the King!

Rupert
2007-07-01 23:14:45 EST
On Jun 27, 3:56 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched ignorant
> cracker, lied:
>
> > On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, jesucris...@netscape.net wrote:
>
> >> we need a 'fuckwit vs goober fAQ' or something... you dig?
>
> The history is clear: I have crushed Fuckwit David
> Harrison.
>
> BTW, there is only one goober here, and that is Fuckwit
> David Harrison. The term "goober" is a term of
> derision directed at stupid southern crackers. Fuckwit
> is the stupid southern cracker. He is uneducated, he
> performs low-skilled menial work, and he is a hick
> cracker who lives on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
> Lanier, an absolute shithole of a place outside
> Atlanta. I am educated, speak multiple foreign
> languages, am a master of logic and philosophy, and
> live in a sophisticated urban locale.
>
> Fuckwit David Harrison is THE goober - the one and only.

Ball, could you elaborate on the support for your claim to be a
"master of logic and philosophy"? Mathematical logic: do you know
anything about Goedel's proofs of the incompleteness of arithmetic, or
the completeness of the predicate calculus? Have you read the proof of
Gentzen's Hauptsatz, or Hilbert's proof of the conservativity of the
predicate calculus over the free variable predicate calculus? Know
anything about ordinal logics, modal logic, paraconsistent logic,
intuitionistic logic? Are you familiar with Hellman's interpretation
of set theory in second-order S5 using Putnam semantics? Or
philosophical logic: have you read any Frege, Boolos, Russell,
Wittgenstein, Putnam, Quine, Maddy? Or even any Aristotle?

Regarding your mastery of philosophy: I've completed a number of
undergraduate philosophy courses with excellent results, am extremely
well-read in many areas of philosophy, have one peer-reviewed
publication and have attended a conference, but I apparently am a
dilettante. So tell us about what it's like to be a real master of
philosophy. You identify as a libertarian but seem not to know who
Robert Nozick is, or that most libertarians think that immigration
restrictions are inconsistent with libertarian principles. Which of
the great philosophers have you read and understood? Kant?
Wittgenstein? Quine? Davidson? Russell? Plato? Descartes? Hume? Hegel?
Heidegger?

It's certainly very impressive that you can speak a lot of foreign
languages. I'm not fluent in any foreign language. And we're certainly
*very* impressed about where you live. A real drawcard, that.

So, anyway, tell us more about your amazing mastery of logic and
philosophy. We really want to know, Ball. You're our hero.

D*@.
2007-07-02 12:26:12 EST
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:56:44 -0700, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>On Jun 26, 11:56 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched ignorant
>> cracker, lied:

>> The history is clear: I have crushed Fuckwit David
>> Harrison.
>>
>> BTW, there is only one goober here, and that is Fuckwit
>> David Harrison. The term "goober" is a term of
>> derision directed at stupid southern crackers. Fuckwit
>> is the stupid southern cracker. He is uneducated, he
>> performs low-skilled menial work, and he is a hick
>> cracker who lives on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
>> Lanier, an absolute shithole of a place outside
>> Atlanta. I am educated, speak multiple foreign
>> languages, am a master of logic and philosophy, and
>> live in a sophisticated urban locale.
>>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison is THE goober - the one and only.
>

>Funny how both you and Baby Goo are busy trying to call every one else
>"goober" when it is well established that YOU are the goober here.
>
>You're such a putz Goo.

A couple of goobers trying to get away from their own
reputations....from what they themselves have become.
It wasn't that long ago that Bagoo was proud of his gobality,
and even tried sharing his supposed distinction with the
everyone else by suggesting everyone who disagrees with
me about the value of life for domestic animals is necessarily
a goo as well. Since he found that nobody else wants to be
on slimy old Team Goober whether they disagree with me or
not, he doesn't appear to be quite as proud of his position
as he was to begin with. Poor Baby...

Rudy Canoza
2007-07-02 16:51:32 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as always, lied:
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:56:44 -0700, skinny impotent queer ronnnnnnnie hamilton lied:
>

> >On Jun 26, 11:56 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> >> Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched ignorant
> >> cracker, lied:

> >> The history is clear: I have crushed Fuckwit David
> >> Harrison.
>
> >> BTW, there is only one goober here, and that is Fuckwit
> >> David Harrison. The term "goober" is a term of
> >> derision directed at stupid southern crackers. Fuckwit
> >> is the stupid southern cracker. He is uneducated, he
> >> performs low-skilled menial work, and he is a hick
> >> cracker who lives on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
> >> Lanier, an absolute shithole of a place outside
> >> Atlanta. I am educated, speak multiple foreign
> >> languages, am a master of logic and philosophy, and
> >> live in a sophisticated urban locale.
>
> >> Fuckwit David Harrison is THE goober - the one and only.
>
> >Funny how both you and
>
> A couple of

Coming into existence is not a "benefit" to farm animals, Fuckwit.

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2007-07-02 18:47:37 EST
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:51:32 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<*2@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as always, lied:

>> >Funny how both you and
>>
>> A couple of
>
>Coming into existence is not a "benefit" to farm animals, Fuckwit.

kill yourself and prove it...

--

``Could it be that ... political theater is being staged, very much like the wrestling matches on TV, with the so-called neoconservatives and their so-called enemies, such as Pat Buchanan, loudly making public statements intended to convince the opponents of US foreign policy actions that these actions are the fault of 'the Jews'?'' --Jared Israel/Emperor's Clothes

Dutch
2007-07-03 00:41:55 EST
"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:51:32 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as always, lied:
>>> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:56:44 -0700, skinny impotent queer ronnnnnnnie
>>> hamilton lied:

>>> A couple of
>>
>>Coming into existence is not a "benefit" to farm animals, Fuckwit.
>>

> kill yourself and prove it...

That wouldn't prove anything, you're demonstrating your stupidity.

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2007-07-03 13:57:39 EST
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 04:41:55 GMT, "Dutch" <not@home.com> wrote:

>"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:51:32 -0700, Rudy Canoza
>> <notgenx32@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as always, lied:

>>>Coming into existence is not a "benefit" to farm animals, Fuckwit.
>>>

>> kill yourself and prove it...
>
>That wouldn't prove anything, you're demonstrating your stupidity.

you're demonstrating your lack of conviction...