Vegetarian Discussion: MENS UNDERWEAR

M*@gmail.com
2007-06-13 12:30:29 EST
Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
the latest one.

http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

Dutch
2007-06-13 15:44:46 EST
<*k@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
> in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
> shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
> underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
> the latest one.
>
> http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

That was a brief message.

Michael N. LeVine
2007-06-13 16:44:11 EST
In article <OOXbi.21465$1i1.19950@pd7urf3no>, "Dutch" <not@home.com>
wrote:

> <Murdockbrick@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
> > in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
> > shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
> > underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
> > the latest one.
> >
> > http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/
> >

> That was a brief message.

Shirts me to a T
--
Michael LeVine - mlevine@redshift.com
"Thirty days hath September, April, June and November.

Dutch
2007-06-13 17:31:46 EST
"Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmfltr@redshift.com> wrote in message
> In article <OOXbi.21465$1i1.19950@pd7urf3no>, "Dutch" <not@home.com>
> wrote:
>
>> <Murdockbrick@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
>> > in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
>> > shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
>> > underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
>> > the latest one.
>> >
>> > http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/
>> >

>> That was a brief message.
>
> Shirts me to a T

I almost missed that one, I was out in the Fields with my Boxer.

Michael N. LeVine
2007-06-13 18:34:01 EST
In article <6nZbi.21783$xq1.912@pd7urf1no>, "Dutch" <not@home.com>
wrote:

> "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmfltr@redshift.com> wrote in message
> > In article <OOXbi.21465$1i1.19950@pd7urf3no>, "Dutch" <not@home.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> <Murdockbrick@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> That was a brief message.
> >
> > Shirts me to a T
>
> I almost missed that one, I was out in the Fields with my Boxer.

Corset doesn't matter where you were unless he cold nose'd you
--
Michael LeVine - mlevine@redshift.com
"Thirty days hath September, April, June and November.
All the rest have thirty one except for Gypsy Rose Lee
and every one knew what she had" - Mel Blanc

Dutch
2007-06-13 20:07:22 EST
> In article <6nZbi.21783$xq1.912@pd7urf1no>, "Dutch" <not@home.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmfltr@redshift.com> wrote in message

>> > Shirts me to a T
>>
>> I almost missed that one, I was out in the Fields with my Boxer.
>
> Corset doesn't matter where you were unless he cold nose'd you

Can't top that, no matter how hard I jockey.

> --
> Michael LeVine - mlevine@redshift.com
> "Thirty days hath September, April, June and November.
> All the rest have thirty one except for Gypsy Rose Lee
> and every one knew what she had" - Mel Blanc

Nemo
2007-06-14 04:50:04 EST

<*k@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
> in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
> shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
> underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
> the latest one.
>
> http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/

Very small female spouses: Wife Runts!

And I bet all the untershmutters on the website ate designed to make men's
mole-hills look like mountains.

And don't forget all the rioting in China years ago when the government
tried to dictate what kind of underpants men should wear. The Boxer
Rebellion!

Nemo
2007-06-14 04:50:05 EST

"Dutch" <not@home.com> wrote in message
> <Murdockbrick@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
> > in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
> > shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
> > underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
> > the latest one.
> >
> > http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/
> >

> That was a brief message.

I wrest my case.

(Somebody's put a python in it!)

Snicker
2007-06-14 05:08:11 EST
On Jun 14, 3:50?am, "nemo" <n...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
> <Murdockbr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Huge collection of mens underwear, find your favorite mens underwear
> > in this mens underwear gallery, many models of mens underwear are
> > shown here. You can find g-string, thong, or a merely standard mens
> > underwear. Also available here, the vintage mens underwear style to
> > the latest one.
>
> >http://menunderwears.blogspot.com/
>
> Very small female spouses: Wife Runts!
>
> And I bet all the untershmutters on the website ate designed to make men's
> mole-hills look like mountains.
>
> And don't forget all the rioting in China years ago when the government
> tried to dictate what kind of underpants men should wear. The Boxer
> Rebellion!

I bought two pairs of jockey shorts at a racetrack.