Vegetarian Discussion: Re: FAQ: Fuckwit's Beliefs (posted As Needed)

Re: FAQ: Fuckwit's Beliefs (posted As Needed)

Leif Erikson's Smarter Brother
2007-05-23 16:46:17 EST
On May 23, 12:19 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> El Homo Gordo sobbed:
>

> > Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
> > On May 23, 11:30 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> >> Ron Hamilton, the town queer of Medicine Hat, blabbered:

> >> Fuck off, ronnnnnnie. Go let the Medicine Hat police
> >> chief fuck you up the ass again. He's hot for you.
>
> > "fe
>
> As usual, you fat queer, you have nothing to say. You
> never have had. Fuck off, ronnnnnnnie.

Explain why animals don't benefit from existence Goo.

You said you could.

Rudy Canoza
2007-05-23 17:02:45 EST
El Homo Gordo sobbed:
> On May 23, 12:19 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
>> El Homo Gordo sobbed:
>>

>>> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> "fe
>> As usual, you fat queer, you have nothing to say. You
>> never have had. Fuck off, ronnnnnnnie.
>

> Explain wh

Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat queer.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-05-23 18:15:02 EST

Goo weeping over his clit-penis blubbered through his tears:

On May 23, 3:02 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> El Homo Gordo sobbed:
>

> > On May 23, 12:19 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> >> El Homo Gordo sobbed:

> >> As usual, you fat queer, you have nothing to say. You
> >> never have had. Fuck off, ronnnnnnnie.
>
> > Explain wh
>
> Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat queer.

Explain it Goo.

You claim you can.

Rudy Canoza
2007-05-23 18:38:19 EST
El Homo Gordo, the pudgy town queer of Medicine Hat,
Alberta, sobbed:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
> On May 23, 3:02 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:

>>> Explain wh
>> Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat queer.
>

> Explain it

Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat HIV-oozing queer.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-05-23 18:39:40 EST
On May 23, 4:38 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> El Homo Gordo, the pudgy town queer of Medicine Hat,
> Alberta, sobbed:
>

> > Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
> > On May 23, 3:02 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> >> El Homo Gordo sobbed:

> >> Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat queer.
>
> > Explain it
>
> Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat HIV-oozing queer.

LOL!!!

Once again Goo proves he can't explain.

Rudy Canoza
2007-05-23 18:56:47 EST
El Homo Gordo, the pudgy town queer of Medicine Hat,
Alberta, sobbed:
> On May 23, 4:38 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
>> El Homo Gordo, the pudgy town queer of Medicine Hat,
>> Alberta, sobbed:
>>

>>> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> Explain it
>> Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat HIV-oozing queer.
>

> LOL!!!

No, seriously: stop crying, ronnnnnnie. Just go turn
another trick. You've been taking it up the ass for so
long now, it shouldn't hurt any more, so stop crying.
Twat.

Shrubkiller
2007-05-24 13:43:56 EST
On May 23, 4:56 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> El Homo Gordo, the pudgy town queer of Medicine Hat,
> Alberta, sobbed:
>

> > On May 23, 4:38 pm, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> >> El Homo Gordo, the pudgy town queer of Medicine Hat,
> >> Alberta, sobbed:

> >> Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat HIV-oozing queer.
>
> > LOL!!!
>
> No, seriously: stop crying, ronnnnnnie. Just go turn
> another trick. You've been taking it up the ass for so
> long now, it shouldn't hurt any more, so stop crying.
> Twat.

Can you EXPLAIN *anything* Goo?

Anything at all...?

D*@.
2007-05-28 10:46:39 EST
On 23 May 2007 15:39:40 -0700, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>On May 23, 4:38 pm, desperately and hysterically the Goober howled:
>
>> Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass challenged the inept Goober:
>>
>> > Explain it
>>
>> Stop sobbing, ronnnnnnnnie, you fat HIV-oozing queer.
>

>LOL!!!

"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo

>Once again Goo proves he can't explain.

LOL!!! That's for sure. No one proves his own
ineptitude quite like the Goober does :-)

"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
"You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo