Vegetarian Discussion: Re: FAQ: Fuckwit's Beliefs (posted As Needed)

Re: FAQ: Fuckwit's Beliefs (posted As Needed)

El Guapo
2007-05-23 13:26:45 EST
On May 23, 11:14 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as
> usual, lied:
>
> > On 22 May 2007 19:24:29 -0700, fuckwitted ronnnnnie hamilton, the town queer of Medicine Hat, lied:
>
> >> Rudy?........after you tell us about
>
> > Apparently Rudy can't tell us "about" anything.
>
> That's a lie, Fuckwit. I can tell you "about" the fact
> that coming into existence is not a "benefit" to livestock.

So, little Goobernicus start telling us.

We want an in-depth explanation.

Rudy Canoza
2007-05-23 13:30:01 EST
Ron Hamilton, the town queer of Medicine Hat, blabbered:
> On May 23, 11:14 am, Rudy Canoza <rudy-can...@excite.com> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as
>> usual, lied:
>>
>>> On 22 May 2007 19:24:29 -0700, fuckwitted ronnnnnie hamilton, the town queer of Medicine Hat, lied:
>>> Apparently Rudy can't tell us "about" anything.
>> That's a lie, Fuckwit. I can tell you "about" the fact
>> that coming into existence is not a "benefit" to livestock.
>

> So,

Fuck off, ronnnnnnie. Go let the Medicine Hat police
chief fuck you up the ass again. He's hot for you.

D*@.
2007-05-28 10:41:13 EST
On Wed, 23 May 2007, Goo wailed in cowardly retreat:

>Ron challenged:
>> On May 23, 11:14 am, the Goonad boasted:
>>> dh pointed out:

>>> That's a lie, Fuckwit. I can tell you "about" the fact
>>> that coming into existence is not a "benefit" to livestock.
>>
>>So, little Goobernicus start telling us.
>>
>>We want an in-depth explanation.
>
>Fuck off

You see Goober? You are completely inept. You are humiliated
to try backing up your boasting--again!--this time specifically because
any explanation you might try to maunder would in fact NOT be about
animals who exist, but would instead be in regards to your obsession
with some supposed imaginary nonexistent entities. Your ever inept
maunderings fail to include beings who exist, Goob.

D*@.
2007-05-28 10:51:14 EST
On 23 May 2007 21:07:43 -0700, Immortalist <reanimater_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On May 23, 11:14 am, Goo boasted:
>>
>> > dh pointed out:

>> > That's a lie, Fuckwit. I can tell you "about" the fact
>> > that coming into existence is not a "benefit" to livestock.
>>

>How does "benifit" contradict the definition of "existence" or "coming
>into existence?"

Goo has no clue. His attempt to "explain" apparently requires
acceptance of a great deal of significance for his obsession
with the concept of some supposed imaginary nonexistent
"entities". Even *if!* a person was able to join him in developing
all that, the Goober still has yet to explain how it has anything to
do with entities who do come into existence.

Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass
2007-05-28 21:41:06 EST
On May 28, 8:51 am, dh@. wrote:
> On 23 May 2007 21:07:43 -0700, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> On May 23, 11:14 am, Goo boasted:

> >How does "benifit" contradict the definition of "existence" or "coming
> >into existence?"
>
> Goo has no clue. His attempt to "explain" apparently requires
> acceptance of a great deal of significance for his obsession
> with the concept of some supposed imaginary nonexistent
> "entities". Even *if!* a person was able to join him in developing
> all that, the Goober still has yet to explain how it has anything to
> do with entities who do come into existence.

Goo has been totally lost for at least the last 12 years.

He forgets that however and it pays us to remind him from time to
time.

D*@.
2007-05-29 15:50:14 EST
On Mon, 28 May 2007, the most inept of Goobers desperately wrote:

>On Mon, 28 May 2007, dh@. pointed out:
>
>>On Wed, 23 May 2007, Goo wailed in cowardly retreat:
>>
>>>Ron challenged:

>>>Fuck off
>>
>> You see Goober? You are completely inept. You are humiliated
>>to try backing up your boasting--again!--this time specifically because
>>any explanation you might try to maunder would in fact NOT be about
>>animals who exist, but would instead be in regards to your obsession
>>with some supposed imaginary nonexistent entities. Your ever inept
>>maunderings fail to include beings who exist, Goob.
>
>Fuck

Just do what you bragged about Goo...or at least try to.

D*@.
2007-05-29 15:50:31 EST
On 28 May 2007 18:41:06 -0700, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>> >How does "benifit" contradict the definition of "existence" or "coming
>> >into existence?"
>>
>> Goo has no clue. His attempt to "explain" apparently requires
>> acceptance of a great deal of significance for his obsession
>> with the concept of some supposed imaginary nonexistent
>> "entities". Even *if!* a person was able to join him in developing
>> all that, the Goober still has yet to explain how it has anything to
>> do with entities who do come into existence.
>

>Goo has been totally lost for at least the last 12 years.

I've only known of him for about 8, or however long he has
been posting to aaev and tpa. It was hard to believe anyone
would act the way he did, especially since there seemed to be
a whole different atmosphere to the groups. I got a couple of
months or so in, and then the Goober came along. Most people
appeared to hate it and leave. I believe it was deliberate on
Goo's part. How have you known of him for 12 years? What
was he contaminating before he got to the animal groups?

>He forgets that however and it pays us to remind him from time to
>time.

From what I can tell about Goo, the only good thing about
him is that it gives us a chance to point out how completely
inept and clueless someone else is (that would be the Goober
of course :-), and feel good about it without any feelings of
guilt for being overly abusive to someone who may not deserve
it. As childish, dishonest, insulting and inconsiderate as Goo
deliberately is to anyone who doesn't lick his nasty ass, it's
safe to say that Goob deserves everything he ever gets in
these ngs, and a *whole lot more!* The best part of all is:
Just telling the truth is often amusingly great fun *because*
the truth is so often insulting to the Goober ¦¬)

Guppy The Corpse Pumper
2007-05-29 20:56:32 EST
On May 29, 1:50 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On 28 May 2007 18:41:06 -0700, Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote:

> >> Goo has no clue. His attempt to "explain" apparently requires
> >> acceptance of a great deal of significance for his obsession
> >> with the concept of some supposed imaginary nonexistent
> >> "entities". Even *if!* a person was able to join him in developing
> >> all that, the Goober still has yet to explain how it has anything to
> >> do with entities who do come into existence.
>
> >Goo has been totally lost for at least the last 12 years.
>
> I've only known of him for about 8, or however long he has
> been posting to aaev and tpa. It was hard to believe anyone
> would act the way he did, especially since there seemed to be
> a whole different atmosphere to the groups. I got a couple of
> months or so in, and then the Goober came along. Most people
> appeared to hate it and leave. I believe it was deliberate on
> Goo's part. How have you known of him for 12 years? What
> was he contaminating before he got to the animal groups?

I'm pretty sure Goo has been around these groups since
'95.............sometimes it feels like he's been here since forever.

> >He forgets that however and it pays us to remind him from time to
> >time.
>
> From what I can tell about Goo, the only good thing about
> him is that it gives us a chance to point out how completely
> inept and clueless someone else is (that would be the Goober
> of course :-), and feel good about it without any feelings of
> guilt for being overly abusive to someone who may not deserve
> it. As childish, dishonest, insulting and inconsiderate as Goo
> deliberately is to anyone who doesn't lick his nasty ass, it's
> safe to say that Goob deserves everything he ever gets in
> these ngs, and a *whole lot more!* The best part of all is:
> Just telling the truth is often amusingly great fun *because*
> the truth is so often insulting to the Goober ¦¬)

I'm sure Goo practices his goobal absurdities in front of a mirror
every day.
How else could he be so good at being so goobally absurd?

D*@.
2007-05-30 15:11:15 EST
On 29 May 2007 17:56:32 -0700, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On May 29, 1:50 pm, dh@. wrote:

>> >Goo has been totally lost for at least the last 12 years.
>>
>> I've only known of him for about 8, or however long he has
>> been posting to aaev and tpa. It was hard to believe anyone
>> would act the way he did, especially since there seemed to be
>> a whole different atmosphere to the groups. I got a couple of
>> months or so in, and then the Goober came along. Most people
>> appeared to hate it and leave. I believe it was deliberate on
>> Goo's part. How have you known of him for 12 years? What
>> was he contaminating before he got to the animal groups?
>

>I'm pretty sure Goo has been around these groups since
>'95.............sometimes it feels like he's been here since forever.

That feeling comes on real quickly, and doesn't go away.
What groups was the Goober posting in before he got over
here, do you know? Did he post as a bunch of different
characters then, or did he just pretend to be Jonathan Ball,
aka the Gonad?

>> >He forgets that however and it pays us to remind him from time to
>> >time.
>>
>> From what I can tell about Goo, the only good thing about
>> him is that it gives us a chance to point out how completely
>> inept and clueless someone else is (that would be the Goober
>> of course :-), and feel good about it without any feelings of
>> guilt for being overly abusive to someone who may not deserve
>> it. As childish, dishonest, insulting and inconsiderate as Goo
>> deliberately is to anyone who doesn't lick his nasty ass, it's
>> safe to say that Goob deserves everything he ever gets in
>> these ngs, and a *whole lot more!* The best part of all is:
>> Just telling the truth is often amusingly great fun *because*
>> the truth is so often insulting to the Goober ¦¬)
>

>I'm sure Goo practices his goobal absurdities in front of a mirror
>every day.
>How else could he be so good at being so goobally absurd?

I was of the impression it has a lot to do with him trying to
use a tiny crumb of turd for a brain, but maybe it's a combination
of several pathetic things.

Sgt. Giggles Of The Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron
2007-05-30 16:16:02 EST
On May 30, 1:11 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On 29 May 2007 17:56:32 -0700, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

> >> I've only known of him for about 8, or however long he has
> >> been posting to aaev and tpa. It was hard to believe anyone
> >> would act the way he did, especially since there seemed to be
> >> a whole different atmosphere to the groups. I got a couple of
> >> months or so in, and then the Goober came along. Most people
> >> appeared to hate it and leave. I believe it was deliberate on
> >> Goo's part. How have you known of him for 12 years? What
> >> was he contaminating before he got to the animal groups?
>
> >I'm pretty sure Goo has been around these groups since
> >'95.............sometimes it feels like he's been here since forever.
>
> That feeling comes on real quickly, and doesn't go away.
> What groups was the Goober posting in before he got over
> here, do you know? Did he post as a bunch of different
> characters then, or did he just pretend to be Jonathan Ball,
> aka the Gonad?

I'm not sure what groups he was on but I'm sure he was regarded as a
nuisance no matter where he was.
The first nym I'm aware of him using was Jonathon Ball.

> >> From what I can tell about Goo, the only good thing about
> >> him is that it gives us a chance to point out how completely
> >> inept and clueless someone else is (that would be the Goober
> >> of course :-), and feel good about it without any feelings of
> >> guilt for being overly abusive to someone who may not deserve
> >> it. As childish, dishonest, insulting and inconsiderate as Goo
> >> deliberately is to anyone who doesn't lick his nasty ass, it's
> >> safe to say that Goob deserves everything he ever gets in
> >> these ngs, and a *whole lot more!* The best part of all is:
> >> Just telling the truth is often amusingly great fun *because*
> >> the truth is so often insulting to the Goober ¦¬)
>
> >I'm sure Goo practices his goobal absurdities in front of a mirror
> >every day.
> >How else could he be so good at being so goobally absurd?
>
> I was of the impression it has a lot to do with him trying to
> use a tiny crumb of turd for a brain, but maybe it's a combination
> of several pathetic things.

His pathetic little weenis being one of them.