Vegetarian Discussion: VEGETARIANS PROTEST DIESEL FUEL'S NEW SOURCE: RENDERED ANIMAL FAT

VEGETARIANS PROTEST DIESEL FUEL'S NEW SOURCE: RENDERED ANIMAL FAT

Or Www.mantra.com/jai Dr. Jai Maharaj
2007-05-04 08:42:46 EST
Vegetarians Protest Diesel Fuel's New Source: Rendered Animal Fat

BBC
news.bbc.co.uk
Hindu Press International
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/hpi/

London, April 19, 2007 - American oil company
ConocoPhillips and Tyson Foods, the world's biggest meat
producer, have announced that they will produce diesel from
pork fat. Cows and chickens will also be transformed to
power motor vehicles. The companies say that this renewable
source of energy will be cleaner than conventional diesel.
It is hoped that it will be available at petrol stations by
the end of the year. "It is chemically equivalent to diesel
itself," said Geoff Webster, who is managing the scheme for
Tyson Foods, in an interview with the BBC World Service.
"It has lower carbon dioxide, it is zero sulphur, so many
positive benefits for the environment." In two years,
ConocoPhillips expects to produce in the region of 175
million gallons of animal diesel a year. That will add
another 15,000 barrels of diesel a day, which amounts to
about 3 percent of the company's total diesel output.

While animal diesel may be an environmentally friendly
alternative, there are fears it may not be to everybody's
tastes or ethics. Mr Webster admitted that they were yet to
discuss this new product with vegetarian and religious
groups. The diesel when produced will be pumped into a
network and mixed with other types of diesel. It will not
be possible to tell at petrol stations whether the diesel
is made from animal fat or not.

In a statement, the animal rights group PETA expressed its
dismay. "A recent report published by the United Nations
concludes that the meat industry is responsible for more
global warming emissions than all the cars, trucks and
planes in the world combined." "Clearly, the answer to
global warming isn't to fill gas guzzling cars with ground
up remains of tortured animals, it is to go vegetarian,
which is something every person can afford to do and should
do for the sake of their own health, animals and the
environment."

More at:

Hindu Press International
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/hpi/

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/yhjyp5
http://www.mantra.com/jai
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Harmony
2007-05-04 15:47:22 EST
it's bad enough having to get a restaurant waitress to fully understand your
meatless order. (i have to tell her "make sure no stray meat pieces walk
into my food"). now, we got to do it at gas station too?

<*t@mantra.comXTY6K9Wx or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20070504K393XTY6K9WxIMemyY5zfpX@XTBaU...
> [...]
> understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
> democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is believed
> that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
> provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
> Title
> 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
> profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
> included
> information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
> subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
> information
> go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
> your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the

Arthur Barrow
2007-05-04 16:07:04 EST
harmony wrote:

> it's bad enough having to get a restaurant waitress to fully understand your
> meatless order.

Well, if you spoke the language of the land you're in, instead of
talking like a retard with a mouth full of marbles, perhaps they WOULD
have the cook make you a fresh shit sandwich.. like you are accustomed to.

You want chives with dat?

> (i have to tell her "make sure no stray meat pieces walk
> into my food"). now, we got to do it at gas station too?

You stump stupid whore.
It's you fucking useless, VEGAN, Indian/Hindu rat bastards that are
constantly walking into McDonalds and Burger King, and asking for stuff
not made from meat... and then sue them so you can buy a new Mercedes
with leather seats!
Why is that?

No meat put into the tank at any gas station, yet you and your ilk now
complain about corn oil instead of the PETROLEUM being used to heat your
rented room above the whorehouse/bar your father works in as a transvestite.

You and Jay are very well suited, if not the same moron.

D*@.
2007-05-04 19:45:33 EST
On Fri, 4 May 2007 14:47:22 -0500, "harmony" <aka@hotmail.com> wrote:

>it's bad enough having to get a restaurant waitress to fully understand your
>meatless order. (i have to tell her "make sure no stray meat pieces walk
>into my food"). now, we got to do it at gas station too?

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Tires, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides,
Gelatin Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood, Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

being vegan.
>From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

And/or Www.mantra.com/jai Dr. Jai Maharaj
2007-05-04 23:47:34 EST
You don't drive a diesel Mercedes, do you? Speaking of which,
it *is* possible to get an SLR McLaren with a non-leather interior.

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/yhjyp5
http://www.mantra.com/jai
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
Om Shanti

In article <34M_h.434433$Pi4.302140@newsfe14.lga>,
"harmony" <aka@hotmail.com> posted:

> [...]
> > understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
> > democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is believed
> > that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
> > provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
> > Title
> > 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
> > profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
> > included
> > information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
> > subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
> > information
> > go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
> > your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the

Maximust
2007-05-05 14:53:32 EST
Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:

> Vegetarians Protest Diesel Fuel's New Source: Rendered Animal Fat
>
> BBC
> news.bbc.co.uk
> Hindu Press International
> http://www.hinduismtoday.com/hpi/
>
> London, April 19, 2007 - American oil company
> ConocoPhillips and Tyson Foods, the world's biggest meat
> producer, have announced that they will produce diesel from
> pork fat.

The Hindu and Muslim ding-dongs will have to give up driving so the rest of us
can have our cars.

Harmony
2007-05-05 16:03:15 EST
it is hard to drive mercedes with a clear conscience. did you know that the
consumer report magazine is very negative on mercedes? is it really that bad
on reliability factor?

<*t@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20070504K5EdEwgI8d8A337PRM6FA8K@D6P3y...
> [...]
>> > believed
>> > that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
>> > provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
>> > Title
>> > 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
>> > profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
>> > included
>> > information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes
>> > by
>> > subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
>> > information
>> > go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
>> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes
>> > of
>> > your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the

Sebastian Steinberg
2007-05-05 16:26:12 EST
harmony wrote:

> it is hard to drive mercedes with a clear conscience.

Why?
Safe cars, aren't they?

> did you know that the
> consumer report magazine is very negative on mercedes? is it really that bad
> on reliability factor?

Of course. That's why I would never own ANY Eurpoean made car.
But if I were to buy new, a leather interior is the ONLY way to go...
just for resale value alone!

I can't imaging buying a used "reliable" car that smelled like you
sweaty, stinky vegans being absorbed into the upholstry after you spill
your cow urine drinks all over.

Or Www.mantra.com/jai Dr. Jai Maharaj
2007-05-11 05:55:01 EST
I understand the point about a clear conscience and German goods,
or Chinese for that matter (thumbs down to Wal-Mart). Today's
automobiles, however, are a multinational product even though
the original brand is used for marketing purposes. But yes, the
Mercedes has fallen considerably in both the quality of new cars
and their reliability in terms of the need for service. If the
refrain "they don't make 'em like they used to" applies to any
product, it applies to German brand-name cars,

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/yhjyp5
http://www.mantra.com/jai
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish