Vegetarian Discussion: David Harrison Is Superior To "chico"

David Harrison Is Superior To "chico"

Radium
2007-05-02 00:53:31 EST
Chico is ever worse than Rudy Canoza.

David Harrison respects non-human animals such as bulls and only hurts
them in self-defense or in defense of his family or friends. Maybe
even for food. In any case, if DH kills a bull he does it in a very
humane manner, making sure the animal does not feel a hint of any
pain. DH's hunting involves no bleeding or pain in the bull he kills
-- and thats if he ever kills the bull at all.

"Chico", OTOH, gains cold-hearted pleasure, perverse sexual-
excitement, sick humor, and sadistic happiness from torturing the
helpless bull and cruelly-laughing at it as it dies a slow, painful,
yet sure death.

Chico likes to tease bulls and then tear their flesh apart using sharp
objects. He masturbates to the heinous bleeding and suffering of the
bull as it succumbs to fatal blows.

Sicko chico.

Chico deserves to be paralyzed and burnt in the manner I describe in
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/b5d84ed1ddc7a29e?
and DH should have the honor of physically-implenting the punishment
on Chico

Rudy Canoza
2007-05-02 01:51:15 EST
Radium wrote:
> Chico is ever worse than Rudy Canoza.
>
> David Harrison respects non-human animals

David Fuckwit Harrison (the Goober) supports
cockfighting and dogfighting.

Chico
2007-05-02 12:26:24 EST
Radium wrote:
> Chico is ever worse than Rudy Canoza.
>
> David Harrison respects non-human animals

No, David's pro-cockfighting and pro-dogfighting. He's even bred
fighting animals, you sadistic psychopath.

> Chico deserves to be paralyzed and burnt in the manner I describe in

Misanthrope. You don't like animals, you just hate humans.

> http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/b5d84ed1ddc7a29e?

Why do you keep pointing to your post the way a three year-old points in
the toilet at his poo-poo?

D*@.
2007-05-02 13:15:27 EST
On Wed, 02 May 2007 11:26:24 -0500, chico <no@friggin.way> wrote:

>Radium wrote:
>> Chico is ever worse than Rudy Canoza.
>>
>> David Harrison respects non-human animals
>
>No, David's pro-cockfighting and pro-dogfighting. He's even bred
>fighting animals,

I'm opposed to dog fighting showing that you're lying again.
But I can also feel good about the care I gave my own game
fowl because I learned to take great care of them, and hope
that some descendants of chickens I raised are enjoying decent
lives of positive value today.

Rudy Canoza
2007-05-02 13:31:07 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly ovematched, blabbered:
> On Wed, 02 May 2007 11:26:24 -0500, chico <no@friggin.way> wrote:
>
>> Radium wrote:
>>> Chico is ever worse than Rudy Canoza.
>>>
>>> David Harrison respects non-human animals
>> No, David's pro-cockfighting and pro-dogfighting. He's even bred
>> fighting animals,
>
> I'm opposed to dog fighting

That's a lie.

Chico
2007-05-02 13:40:57 EST
dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 02 May 2007 11:26:24 -0500, chico <no@friggin.way> wrote:
>
>> Radium wrote:
>>> Chico is ever worse than Rudy Canoza.
>>>
>>> David Harrison respects non-human animals
>> No, David's pro-cockfighting and pro-dogfighting. He's even bred
>> fighting animals,
>
> I'm opposed to dog fighting

Liar.

> But I can also feel good about the care I gave my own game
> fowl because I learned to take great care of them

Except they're dead because you put them in a cage with other roosters
for a few bucks.

> and hope
> that some descendants of chickens I raised are enjoying decent
> lives of positive value today.

Coming into existence is not a benefit, Gilligan.

D*@.
2007-05-03 10:49:56 EST
On Wed, 02 May 2007 12:40:57 -0500, chico <no@friggin.way> wrote:

>*h@. wrote:

>>> No, David's pro-cockfighting and pro-dogfighting. He's even bred
>>> fighting animals,
>>
>> I'm opposed to dog fighting
>
>Liar.

I'm opposed to it. You are in favor of it. I feel that some
cockfighting is okay. You are in favor of all of it, and bull
fighting too. I'm opposed to bullfighting.

>> But I can also feel good about the care I gave my own game
>> fowl because I learned to take great care of them
>
>Except they're dead because you put them in a cage with other roosters
>for a few bucks.

I've never heard of anyone doing that. What kind of sick
thing are you trying to support now?

>> and hope
>> that some descendants of chickens I raised are enjoying decent
>> lives of positive value today.
>
>Coming into existence is not a benefit, Gilligan.

How does your obsession with imaginary
nonexistent entities prevent existing entities
from benefitting from their existence? You
really need to explain that before your claim
can even be considered. Otherwise it's just
another absurd sounding claim like all the
rest, but with literally nothing at all even
attempting to prop it up...nothing that a
person could even consider.

Rudy Canoza
2007-05-03 11:12:29 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly ovematched, blabbered:
> On Wed, 02 May 2007 12:40:57 -0500, chico <no@friggin.way> wrote:
>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, hopelessly ovematched, blabbered:

>>> I'm opposed to dog fighting
>> Liar.
>
> I'm opposed to it.

Liar. You used to participate in dogfighting.

>>> But I can also feel good about the care I gave my own game
>>> fowl because I learned to take great care of them
>> Except they're dead because you put them in a cage with other roosters
>> for a few bucks.
>
> I've never heard of anyone doing that.

That's what cockfighting is, cocksucker, and you did it.

>>> and hope
>>> that some descendants of chickens I raised are enjoying decent
>>> lives of positive value today.
>> Coming into existence is not a benefit, Gilligan.
>
> How does your obsession with imaginary
> nonexistent entities prevent existing entities
> from benefitting from their existence?

No, YOUR obsession with non-existent - but *not*
imaginary, Fuckwit; you misused the word - entities:

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Fuckwit David Harrison - 08/01/2000

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Fuckwit David Harrison - 12/09/1999

You are maniacally *OBSESSED* with a fear that
non-existent entities will be "denied" existence. Why
is that, Fuckwit?

Radium
2007-05-03 16:36:33 EST
On May 2, 9:26 am, chico <n...@friggin.way> wrote:

> a three year-old points in
> the toilet at his poo-poo?

stinky human kakaa really stinks badly like stinky human kakaa

kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa kakaa
[...]

2007-05-04 12:50:00 EST
On Thu, 03 May 2007 Goo lied:

> dh pointed out:
>> On Wed, 02 May 2007 12:40:57 -0500, chico <no@friggin.way> wrote:
>>
>>> dh pointed out:

>>> Liar.
>>
>> I'm opposed to it.
>
>Liar.

That's a lie.

>You used to participate in dogfighting.

You still do Goo, but I've never had anything at all to do with it.

>>> Except they're dead because you put them in a cage with other roosters
>>> for a few bucks.
>>
>> I've never heard of anyone doing that.
>
>That's what cockfighting is,

LOL! Goober, the cockfighting you have participated in is obviously
something I would be disgusted even to hear about, so don't bother
going on about it. You Californians favor the knife and I hate that
just to start with, so I don't even want to hear about whatever
sick cages you like to use probably because you use dunghill birds
that aren't even game, and you would have to chase most of them
down to get your knife back because they don't want to fight. You
sure are one sick Goober, Goo.

>cocksucker, and you did it.

Not like you apparently have Goobs...which is another way I can
be glad that I'm not like you. But now that you're pretending to think
a tiny bit, let's get back to that quiz you're so afraid of...
Goober quiz:

You make it obvious that you think of cock fighting and
dog fighting both in the same way, and you disagree that
they should be thought of differently. That is necessarily
because you either:

a) can't think of any reason(s) why cock fighting and dog
fighting should be thought of significantly differently.

or

b) are able to think of some reason(s) why they could be
thought of differently, but don't consider any such reason(s)
to be significant enough for people to do so.

Try and see if you can figure out if a) applies to you, or if
b) applies to you. Go!

>> How does your obsession with imaginary
>> nonexistent entities prevent existing entities
>> from benefitting from their existence?
>
>No

Right Goob, it does not. Okay Goober now comes an
incredibly hard part for you and it's going to hurt you badly,
but try to explain why you think nothing benefits from coming
into existence.