Vegetarian Discussion: Re: "animal Rights" Activists Always Get It Wrong

Re: "animal Rights" Activists Always Get It Wrong

Pearl
2007-04-23 08:47:14 EST
"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
> "Rudy Canoza" <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote in message news:_4SWh.4192$j63.1989@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> > pearl wrote:
..
> [...]
..
> And where does he claim to have been an eyewitness to it?
>
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
> From: chessd...@hotmail.com (Judas)
> Date: 21 May 2002 13:27:19 -0700
> Subject: Re: Refugees.
> He has no ethics or morals and should not be on this newsgroup. He
> has cut the head off a kitten, that his wife Belinda bought him as a
> present, with a garden spade, less than 7 years ago! He has regularly
> beaten his dog Merlin and his wife and kids. I have seen him wring the
> knecks of 20 chickens caged in a coup, it was disgusting.
>
> I am not lying on any of these issues and I would be happy to discuss
> any comment you may have on the above or Derek's real moral and
> ethical standings without his pompous latin lingo he uses lately,
> pathetic "

I'm still looking... kinda addictive this diggin' around in the archives..

'8. One last thing about your cruelty to animals, I will list some I
remeber and you can deny them all to your newsgroup but not to your
wife or yourself we all know the truth.
a. chopping of a cats head with a shovel.
b. putting rats in a barrel and starve them then adding a cat to hear
it killed. On Meads farm
c. Putting rats in a purpose built cage with a hot plate underneath
to watch them smoke and jump up and down frantically.
d. Your wife throwing the pellets of your rifle when walking with her
on your first date. She thought it was disgusting and had to hide
from because you went into a rage.
e. When your budgie was stalked by a cat you trapped it in the kitchen
one night and attacked it with a hammer. Your wife screamed at you and
you eventually let it out. The house stunk of cat fear and boasted
that you hit it as hard as you could on the head with the hammer and
you were surprised that it didn't really hurt it.
f. You beat your dog with a stick and broke a broom handle, on one
occasion, on his arse.
g. you rang the necks of 20 chickens in a coup when you could have
given them away.
h. You set fire to a duck by dousing with lighter fluid putting it on
the lake at Woburn to watch it sink as the feathers burnt. The head
of the duck would remain above the water and you thought it was
hilarious.
i. You have thrown cats off bridges in Dog Kennel lane onto railway
lines.
j. You used to stick stinging nettles under a horses tail in a field
we knew by Bennet wreck and you would watch gallop around the field
clamping the nettles more to its arse.
k. You used to throw large chalk blocks on rabbits that had "mix" and
see the difference of the blood on the white chalk.
l. You used to hang out of mum's bedroom window waiting for birds to
come on the lawn and shoot them with your rifle. Do you remember our
neighbour complaining that his gutter was full of dead birds which you
had hit on his roof?
m. you put rats in barrles of water and watched them slowly die.

Well must go and see what else you have written and denied.
> > And I am just here to say to this group that Derek is the enemy within
> > like he has been with me and you don't know him for what he is. He is
> > not a kind or intelligent man and he is embarrassing us all with his
> > style on this forum. And as you know anyone can be who they like on
> > the net. I don't care what anyone thinks of me but you should know
> > he is conning you all.
..
http://snipurl.com/6isn

Well, we all know *know* full well that that last paragraph is true, don't we.

Derek
2007-04-23 09:01:27 EST
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:47:14 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
[..]
>> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
>> From: chessd...@hotmail.com (Judas)
>> Date: 21 May 2002 13:27:19 -0700
>> Subject: Re: Refugees.
>> He has no ethics or morals and should not be on this newsgroup. He
>> has cut the head off a kitten, that his wife Belinda bought him as a
>> present, with a garden spade, less than 7 years ago! He has regularly
>> beaten his dog Merlin and his wife and kids. I have seen him wring the
>> knecks of 20 chickens caged in a coup, it was disgusting.
>>
>> I am not lying on any of these issues and I would be happy to discuss
>> any comment you may have on the above or Derek's real moral and
>> ethical standings without his pompous latin lingo he uses lately,
>> pathetic "
>
>I'm still looking... kinda addictive this diggin' around in the archives..

Try looking here;
Derek has never owned a dog called Merlin and has certainly never
broken any brooms over any dog's back either. The reason I lied about
this is because I know how passionately Derek treats his pets and how
annoyed he gets whenever he is aware of any cruelty to animals. I
laughed when I saw how angry he was getting as he tried to defend
himself which was worth it. All I had to do was to put doubts in
people's heads about him and to see if anyone took the bait. And they
did.

8) He's never had any social services involvement about the treatment
of his kids. Indeed, he has more patience with children than you can
imagine actually.

9) He's never abused animals. This part of my story was obviously a
fake you stupid wankers.

10) He REALLY IS a vegan. A stupid fucking derk who wont even
drink a glass of milk. What a wanker.

11) Hes not a physical bully. Anyone who knows Derek personally
quickly realises he doesn't need to bully. He boxed for Luton
Boys Club in venues all over England for over a year and carried on
boxing for the Royal Navy.
http://tinyurl.com/hwm4o

>'8. One last thing about your cruelty to animals, I will list some I
>remeber and you can deny them all to your newsgroup but not to your
>wife or yourself we all know the truth.
>a. chopping of a cats head with a shovel.
>b. putting rats in a barrel and starve them then adding a cat to hear
>it killed. On Meads farm
>c. Putting rats in a purpose built cage with a hot plate underneath
>to watch them smoke and jump up and down frantically.
>d. Your wife throwing the pellets of your rifle when walking with her
>on your first date. She thought it was disgusting and had to hide
>from because you went into a rage.
>e. When your budgie was stalked by a cat you trapped it in the kitchen
>one night and attacked it with a hammer. Your wife screamed at you and
>you eventually let it out. The house stunk of cat fear and boasted
>that you hit it as hard as you could on the head with the hammer and
>you were surprised that it didn't really hurt it.
>f. You beat your dog with a stick and broke a broom handle, on one
>occasion, on his arse.
>g. you rang the necks of 20 chickens in a coup when you could have
>given them away.
>h. You set fire to a duck by dousing with lighter fluid putting it on
>the lake at Woburn to watch it sink as the feathers burnt. The head
>of the duck would remain above the water and you thought it was
>hilarious.
>i. You have thrown cats off bridges in Dog Kennel lane onto railway
>lines.
>j. You used to stick stinging nettles under a horses tail in a field
>we knew by Bennet wreck and you would watch gallop around the field
>clamping the nettles more to its arse.
>k. You used to throw large chalk blocks on rabbits that had "mix" and
>see the difference of the blood on the white chalk.
>l. You used to hang out of mum's bedroom window waiting for birds to
>come on the lawn and shoot them with your rifle. Do you remember our
>neighbour complaining that his gutter was full of dead birds which you
>had hit on his roof?
>m. you put rats in barrles of water and watched them slowly die.
>
>Well must go and see what else you have written and denied.
>> > And I am just here to say to this group that Derek is the enemy within
>> > like he has been with me and you don't know him for what he is. He is
>> > not a kind or intelligent man and he is embarrassing us all with his
>> > style on this forum. And as you know anyone can be who they like on
>> > the net. I don't care what anyone thinks of me but you should know
>> > he is conning you all.
>..
>http://snipurl.com/6isn
>
>Well, we all know *know* full well that that last paragraph is true, don't we.

No, not at all. You're starting to look more than just
a bit desperate while pulling all that from the archives,
especially since you know that all those allegations
were later withdrawn, and that he admittedly lied.
Couldn't be because I've revealed your horse-trading,
could it? haw haw haw. All you're doing here is proving
how ready you are to forward other people's lies, and
that suits me just fine, Lesley.

Pearl
2007-04-23 09:16:26 EST
"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:hdbp23h05im2cq7u5tioohsvhlv4rhcfhp@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:47:14 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> >"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
> [..]
> >> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
> >> From: chessd...@hotmail.com (Judas)
> >> Date: 21 May 2002 13:27:19 -0700
> >> Subject: Re: Refugees.
> >> He has no ethics or morals and should not be on this newsgroup. He
> >> has cut the head off a kitten, that his wife Belinda bought him as a
> >> present, with a garden spade, less than 7 years ago! He has regularly
> >> beaten his dog Merlin and his wife and kids. I have seen him wring the
> >> knecks of 20 chickens caged in a coup, it was disgusting.
> >>
> >> I am not lying on any of these issues and I would be happy to discuss
> >> any comment you may have on the above or Derek's real moral and
> >> ethical standings without his pompous latin lingo he uses lately,
> >> pathetic "
> >
> >I'm still looking... kinda addictive this diggin' around in the archives..
>
> Try looking here;

The famous 'retraction' said made under pressure and later retracted.

> >'8. One last thing about your cruelty to animals, I will list some I
> >remeber and you can deny them all to your newsgroup but not to your
> >wife or yourself we all know the truth.
> >a. chopping of a cats head with a shovel.
> >b. putting rats in a barrel and starve them then adding a cat to hear
> >it killed. On Meads farm
> >c. Putting rats in a purpose built cage with a hot plate underneath
> >to watch them smoke and jump up and down frantically.
> >d. Your wife throwing the pellets of your rifle when walking with her
> >on your first date. She thought it was disgusting and had to hide
> >from because you went into a rage.
> >e. When your budgie was stalked by a cat you trapped it in the kitchen
> >one night and attacked it with a hammer. Your wife screamed at you and
> >you eventually let it out. The house stunk of cat fear and boasted
> >that you hit it as hard as you could on the head with the hammer and
> >you were surprised that it didn't really hurt it.
> >f. You beat your dog with a stick and broke a broom handle, on one
> >occasion, on his arse.
> >g. you rang the necks of 20 chickens in a coup when you could have
> >given them away.
> >h. You set fire to a duck by dousing with lighter fluid putting it on
> >the lake at Woburn to watch it sink as the feathers burnt. The head
> >of the duck would remain above the water and you thought it was
> >hilarious.
> >i. You have thrown cats off bridges in Dog Kennel lane onto railway
> >lines.
> >j. You used to stick stinging nettles under a horses tail in a field
> >we knew by Bennet wreck and you would watch gallop around the field
> >clamping the nettles more to its arse.
> >k. You used to throw large chalk blocks on rabbits that had "mix" and
> >see the difference of the blood on the white chalk.
> >l. You used to hang out of mum's bedroom window waiting for birds to
> >come on the lawn and shoot them with your rifle. Do you remember our
> >neighbour complaining that his gutter was full of dead birds which you
> >had hit on his roof?
> >m. you put rats in barrles of water and watched them slowly die.
> >
> >Well must go and see what else you have written and denied.
> >..
> >http://snipurl.com/6isn
> >
> >Well, we all know *know* full well that that last paragraph is true, don't we.
>
> No, not at all.

Absolutely yes. You've attacked one ARA after another since you got here,
repeatedly positing your deliberate misrepresentations as fact. You're scum.

Derek
2007-04-23 10:01:28 EST
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:16:26 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>"Derek" <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote in message news:hdbp23h05im2cq7u5tioohsvhlv4rhcfhp@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:47:14 +0100, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
>> >"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
>> [..]

>> >I'm still looking... kinda addictive this diggin' around in the archives..
>>
>> Try looking here;

[restore]
[...]

[end restore]

A bit quick to snip away evidence showing that I was in fact
being lied about, aren't you, and so quick to forward those
known lies in the first place, eh?

>The famous 'retraction' said made under pressure and later retracted.

He admitted lying and retracted everything. He went on to
retract his retraction, true, so it's up to you which lies you
want to believe. It's really not going to bother me whatever
you believe. I'm sure you must know that, at least.

>> >'8. One last thing about your cruelty to animals, I will list some I
>> >remeber and you can deny them all to your newsgroup but not to your
>> >wife or yourself we all know the truth.
>> >a. chopping of a cats head with a shovel.
>> >b. putting rats in a barrel and starve them then adding a cat to hear
>> >it killed. On Meads farm
>> >c. Putting rats in a purpose built cage with a hot plate underneath
>> >to watch them smoke and jump up and down frantically.
>> >d. Your wife throwing the pellets of your rifle when walking with her
>> >on your first date. She thought it was disgusting and had to hide
>> >from because you went into a rage.
>> >e. When your budgie was stalked by a cat you trapped it in the kitchen
>> >one night and attacked it with a hammer. Your wife screamed at you and
>> >you eventually let it out. The house stunk of cat fear and boasted
>> >that you hit it as hard as you could on the head with the hammer and
>> >you were surprised that it didn't really hurt it.
>> >f. You beat your dog with a stick and broke a broom handle, on one
>> >occasion, on his arse.
>> >g. you rang the necks of 20 chickens in a coup when you could have
>> >given them away.
>> >h. You set fire to a duck by dousing with lighter fluid putting it on
>> >the lake at Woburn to watch it sink as the feathers burnt. The head
>> >of the duck would remain above the water and you thought it was
>> >hilarious.
>> >i. You have thrown cats off bridges in Dog Kennel lane onto railway
>> >lines.
>> >j. You used to stick stinging nettles under a horses tail in a field
>> >we knew by Bennet wreck and you would watch gallop around the field
>> >clamping the nettles more to its arse.
>> >k. You used to throw large chalk blocks on rabbits that had "mix" and
>> >see the difference of the blood on the white chalk.
>> >l. You used to hang out of mum's bedroom window waiting for birds to
>> >come on the lawn and shoot them with your rifle. Do you remember our
>> >neighbour complaining that his gutter was full of dead birds which you
>> >had hit on his roof?
>> >m. you put rats in barrles of water and watched them slowly die.
>> >
>> >Well must go and see what else you have written and denied.
>> >..
>> >http://snipurl.com/6isn
>> >
>> >Well, we all know *know* full well that that last paragraph is true, don't we.
>>
>> No, not at all.
>
>Absolutely yes. You've attacked one ARA after another since you got here

I've only attacked those who try to hold onto their
AR status while they promote zoophilia, horse trading
and vivisection. So, since they cannot be animal rights
advocates while holding such contradictory positions
against the proposition of animal rights, I haven't
attacked one single animal rights advocate.

>repeatedly positing your deliberate misrepresentations as fact.

It's not a deliberate misrepresentation of your position
as a horse trader to call you a horse trader, Lesley.

>You're scum.

You're perfectly welcome to believe that if it suits you.

Father Onearly
2007-04-23 10:49:52 EST
On 23 Apr, 15:01, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:16:26 +0100, "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> >> [..]

> >> Try looking here;
>
> [restore]
> Derek has never owned a dog called Merlin and has certainly never
> broken any brooms over any dog's back either. The reason I lied about
> this is because I know how passionately Derek treats his pets and how
> annoyed he gets whenever he is aware of any cruelty to animals. I
> laughed when I saw how angry he was getting as he tried to defend
> himself which was worth it. All I had to do was to put doubts in
> people's heads about him and to see if anyone took the bait. And they
> did.
>
> 8) He's never had any social services involvement about the treatment
> of his kids. Indeed, he has more patience with children than you can
> imagine actually.
>
> 9) He's never abused animals. This part of my story was obviously a
> fake you stupid wankers.
>
> 10) He REALLY IS a vegan. A stupid fucking derk who wont even
> drink a glass of milk. What a wanker.
>
> 11) Hes not a physical bully. Anyone who knows Derek personally
> quickly realises he doesn't need to bully. He boxed for Luton
> Boys Club in venues all over England for over a year and carried on
> boxing for the Royal Navy.
> http://tinyurl.com/hwm4o
> [end restore]
>
> A bit quick to snip away evidence showing that I was in fact
> being lied about, aren't you, and so quick to forward those
> known lies in the first place, eh?
>
> >The famous 'retraction' said made under pressure and later retracted.
>
> He admitted lying and retracted everything. He went on to
> retract his retraction, true, so it's up to you which lies you
> want to believe. It's really not going to bother me whatever
> you believe. I'm sure you must know that, at least.

> >> No, not at all.
>
> >Absolutely yes. You've attacked one ARA after another since you got here
>
> I've only attacked those who try to hold onto their
> AR status while they promote zoophilia, horse trading
> and vivisection. So, since they cannot be animal rights
> advocates while holding such contradictory positions
> against the proposition of animal rights, I haven't
> attacked one single animal rights advocate.
>
> >repeatedly positing your deliberate misrepresentations as fact.
>
> It's not a deliberate misrepresentation of your position
> as a horse trader to call you a horse trader, Lesley.
>
> >You're scum.
>
> You're perfectly welcome to believe that if it suits you.- Hide quoted text -

Stop using my name in your arguments. I wrote that retraction because
you asked me to and you know why. You wrote everything down for me to
post. I watch this site everyday but i will not stand by and let you
use my name for the lies you are trying to use in your arguments.
Leave me out of it or i will state again what are my facts and your
lies. Use another method which does not involve me.<<<<<<

Derek
2007-04-25 03:08:44 EST
On 23 Apr 2007 07:49:52 -0700, Father Onearly <chessdave@hotmail.com> wrote:

[..]
>I wrote that retraction because you asked me to and
>you know why. You wrote everything down for me to
>post.

And how do expect anyone to seriously believe I got
you to suddenly retract all those lies you were writing
about me and my kids, only for you to then retract that
retraction later by claiming I somehow forced you to
make the first one? Just look at the atrocious grammar
you used. If I had written that retraction, like you claim,
it would not have been the sloppy mess you posted,
and it wouldn't have contained Jon's private email to
your butt-ugly wife, so stop lying.

>I watch this site everyday

And, after a few days thinking about that, I've decided
to close that window for good by not posting here
anymore. The horse traders and those who secretly
promote vivisection and zoophilia while supposedly
promoting animal rights have a lot to thank you for,
and so does Rupert, the confused utilitarian who
thinks he's a deontologist. I've deleted all my

>Leave me out of it or i will state again what are my facts

You can restate the same old lies whenever you want,
and add a few more while you're at it. It really doesn't
bother me. What does bother me is the fact that you
read everything I write here every day, so I've decided
to put a stop to that by going elsewhere under a new
name. But, before I go, lets's have a final look at your
full retraction and the reasons you gave for writing it.

[start]
Over the last couple of years I have been using this news group to
vent my anger at my twin brother Derek. I have repeatedly posted
stories about how Derek has committed cruelty to animals and his own
family. It has been a bitter war and I have enjoyed watching the
results as people like Jon Ball and Usual Suspects have become
ensnared. Jon (slime) Ball has even sent an e mail to my wife recently
to ask for any ammunition I might have on Derek so that he can try to
warn American authorities and local police about him. This was the
icing on the cake for me and my accusations against Derek were
working.