Vegetarian Discussion: No Offense But "dh@." Is Not Correct About Wolves.

No Offense But "dh@." Is Not Correct About Wolves.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Radium
2007-03-22 20:30:34 EST
Reposted to groups which dh@. frequents.

On Mar 22, 10:05 am, dh@. wrote in
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/5b5c2121be2aa8e9?hl=en&
:

> The only reason we don't have more problem with wolves today
> is because there aren't very many of them.

That is total human kakaa. Stinky human kakaa.

> people got rid of them because
> they cause a lot of problems for humans.

Nonsense. If a wolf harms a human, its usually because the human
started it. Humans are known to taunt wolves simply for pleasure. If
humans would just mind their own business -- and stop harassing the
wolves, then maybe wolves wouldn't hurt humans. It all the humans'
faults. By nature, wolves would never harm a human. Now, if that human
looks for trouble, well, then he/she deserves it.

> Why do you think people
> made a point of deliberately getting rid of them?

Those humans were sadistic cold-hearted perverts who got their orgies
from harming those who couldn't defend themselves.

> Do you think they
> just decided, for no good reason at all, to put a bounty on them
> and wipe them out?

Yes. Humans are known to do that. Its like witchcraft. Humans demonize
a certain animal -- in this case, the wolf -- and then use this
demonization as an excuse to torture/kill that animal. They do this
simply for the pleasure of it.

Jack
2007-03-23 19:42:39 EST
On Mar 22, 6:30 pm, "Radium" <gluceg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reposted to groups which dh@. frequents.
>
> On Mar 22, 10:05 am, dh@. wrote inhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/5b5c2121be2...
> :
>
> > The only reason we don't have more problem with wolves today
> > is because there aren't very many of them.
>
> That is total human kakaa. Stinky human kakaa.
>
> > people got rid of them because
> > they cause a lot of problems for humans.
>
> Nonsense. If a wolf harms a human, its usually because the human
> started it. Humans are known to taunt wolves simply for pleasure. If
> humans would just mind their own business -- and stop harassing the
> wolves, then maybe wolves wouldn't hurt humans. It all the humans'
> faults. By nature, wolves would never harm a human. Now, if that human
> looks for trouble, well, then he/she deserves it.
>
> > Why do you think people
> > made a point of deliberately getting rid of them?
>
> Those humans were sadistic cold-hearted perverts who got their orgies
> from harming those who couldn't defend themselves.
>
> > Do you think they
> > just decided, for no good reason at all, to put a bounty on them
> > and wipe them out?
>
> Yes. Humans are known to do that. Its like witchcraft. Humans demonize
> a certain animal -- in this case, the wolf -- and then use this
> demonization as an excuse to torture/kill that animal. They do this
> simply for the pleasure of it.

I will agree with you as I have known wolves to pass by homans within
ten feet and not pay any attention to them. I think it is pretty
well a fact that most wild animals by nature will normally evade
humans if possible.

2007-03-23 20:15:00 EST
Jack wrote:

> On Mar 22, 6:30 pm, "Radium" <gluceg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Reposted to groups which dh@. frequents.
>>
>>On Mar 22, 10:05 am, dh@. wrote inhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/5b5c2121be2...
>>:
>>

>>>The only reason we don't have more problem with wolves today
>>>is because there aren't very many of them.
>>
>>That is total human kakaa. Stinky human kakaa.
>>

>>>people got rid of them because
>>>they cause a lot of problems for humans.
>>
>>Nonsense. If a wolf harms a human, its usually because the human
>>started it. Humans are known to taunt wolves simply for pleasure. If
>>humans would just mind their own business -- and stop harassing the
>>wolves, then maybe wolves wouldn't hurt humans. It all the humans'
>>faults. By nature, wolves would never harm a human. Now, if that human
>>looks for trouble, well, then he/she deserves it.
>>

>>>Why do you think people
>>>made a point of deliberately getting rid of them?
>>
>>Those humans were sadistic cold-hearted perverts who got their orgies
>>from harming those who couldn't defend themselves.
>>

>>>Do you think they
>>>just decided, for no good reason at all, to put a bounty on them
>>>and wipe them out?
>>
>>Yes. Humans are known to do that. Its like witchcraft. Humans demonize
>>a certain animal -- in this case, the wolf -- and then use this
>>demonization as an excuse to torture/kill that animal. They do this
>>simply for the pleasure of it.
>

> I will agree with you as I have known wolves to pass by homans within
> ten feet and not pay any attention to them. I think it is pretty
> well a fact that most wild animals by nature will normally evade
> humans if possible.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2005/11/10/wolf051110.html

http://www.mtmultipleuse.org/ENDANGERED/wolf_pics.htm

And others.

Radium
2007-03-23 20:54:10 EST
On Mar 23, 4:15 pm, "nonse...@unsettled.com" <nonse...@unsettled.com>
wrote:

> http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2005/11/10/wolf051110.html

"first human death attributed to wolves in North America in more than
a century"

Very rare indeed. So rare as to be insignificant. The bastard probably
asked for it. You don't go invading wolves' property. They feel
threatened and they do what they can to defend themselves. So leave
those poor wolves the ---- alone.

Alternatively, the man was probably killed by wolf-haters who killed
wolves, then killed him, and then imprinted bite marks on him using
the teeth they so brutally-yanked out of the wolves. They then used
their knowledge to further cover up the murder and make it look like
he was actually attacked by wolves.

Wayne Galloway is an idiotic piece of ____

"he's seen an increase in wolf numbers and a decrease in the wildlife
they prey on"

Thats cuz cold-hearted stinkin human have been killing wolves' natural
prey for "game". Fecal humans keep killin wolves and wolves' prey. So
what do you expect.

> http://www.mtmultipleuse.org/ENDANGERED/wolf_pics.htm

Pure wolf-hating proganda perpertrated by stinkin cold-hearted
perverse humans who kill wolves simply for the pleasure of it.

" 5 Elk in the first 5 pics were found in the Clearwater region of
Idaho. All 5 Elk were "sport" killed by wolves and left to rot. Very
little if any of the Elk were eaten. This is what wolves do."

Nonsense. It was probably human[s] who killed the elk and made it look
like the wolves did that, simply to spread hatred of wolves.

Though wolves are the primary victim of human sadism, they aren't
alone. Rhinocerous, vultures, and bats have also been hunted to near-
extinction by sick cold-hearted humans who gain pleasure from
torturing and killing helpless animals. These are the same sick scum
who gain pleasure from singling out an individual, making him/her
unpopular, villifying him/her and using this demonization as an excuse
to kill and torture than person.

Wolf-haters indeed are potentional human-killers as well. Most of
these sick bastards grew up being vicious bullies in middle-school and
high-school, getting their willies from tormenting and murdering those
who they know can't defend themselves.

2007-03-23 21:26:00 EST
Radium wrote:

snip <yet another conspiracy theorist>

Radium
2007-03-24 00:04:58 EST
On Mar 23, 5:26 pm, "nonse...@unsettled.com" <nonse...@unsettled.com>
wrote:

> snip <yet another conspiracy theorist>

How so?

Radium
2007-03-24 19:22:08 EST
On Mar 25, 2:18 am, dh@. wrote:
> Bull shit. If humans hadn't killed off the most aggressive of them
> out of necessity thousands of years ago, they would prey on
> humans like they prey on anything else.

Only wolves with *rabies* have uncontrolled aggression and will attack
any thing in their way -- including humans. All rabid animals --
including infected humans -- are uncontrollably violent until they
die.

> Getting rid of the wolves was a necessary
> job in order to have the type of society we want.

You been reading too much "Little Red Riding Hood."

Wolf-haters are like those sick fundamentalists who use Islam as an
excuse to cut off heads, blow up buildings, jail women for being
raped, hi-jack airplanes, legalize child molestation, and offer their
own infants' corpses -- after brutally killing them -- to their
"gods".

What I am getting at is that your hatred of wolves is extremely
irrational.

D*@.
2007-03-25 06:18:10 EST
On 22 Mar 2007 17:30:34 -0700, "Radium" <glucegen1@gmail.com> wrote:

>Reposted to groups which dh@. frequents.
>
>On Mar 22, 10:05 am, dh@. wrote in
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/5b5c2121be2aa8e9?hl=en&
>:
>
>> The only reason we don't have more problem with wolves today
>> is because there aren't very many of them.
>
>That is total human kakaa. Stinky human kakaa.
>
>> people got rid of them because
>> they cause a lot of problems for humans.
>
>Nonsense. If a wolf harms a human, its usually because the human
>started it. Humans are known to taunt wolves simply for pleasure. If
>humans would just mind their own business -- and stop harassing the
>wolves, then maybe wolves wouldn't hurt humans. It all the humans'
>faults. By nature, wolves would never harm a human.

Bull shit. If humans hadn't killed off the most aggressive of them
out of necessity thousands of years ago, they would prey on
humans like they prey on anything else.

>Now, if that human
>looks for trouble, well, then he/she deserves it.
>
>> Why do you think people
>> made a point of deliberately getting rid of them?
>
>Those humans were sadistic cold-hearted perverts who got their orgies
>from harming those who couldn't defend themselves.
>
>> Do you think they
>> just decided, for no good reason at all, to put a bounty on them
>> and wipe them out?
>
>Yes. Humans are known to do that.

You are incredibly ignorant, especially for someone who pretends
to have an interest in the subject.

>Its like witchcraft. Humans demonize
>a certain animal -- in this case, the wolf -- and then use this
>demonization as an excuse to torture/kill that animal. They do this
>simply for the pleasure of it.

Not to that extent. Getting rid of the wolves was a necessary
job in order to have the type of society we want. If you can't
understand that then you can't understand one of the most
basic aspects of the whole thing.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2007-03-25 15:00:55 EST
On Mar 24, 7:22 pm, "Radium" <gluceg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 2:18 am, dh@. wrote:
>
> > Bull shit. If humans hadn't killed off the most aggressive of them
> > out of necessity thousands of years ago, they would prey on
> > humans like they prey on anything else.
>
> Only wolves with *rabies* have uncontrolled aggression and will attack
> any thing in their way -- including humans. All rabid animals --
> including infected humans -- are uncontrollably violent until they
> die.
>
> > Getting rid of the wolves was a necessary
> > job in order to have the type of society we want.
>
> You been reading too much "Little Red Riding Hood."
>
> Wolf-haters are like those sick fundamentalists who use Islam as an
> excuse to cut off heads, blow up buildings, jail women for being
> raped, hi-jack airplanes, legalize child molestation, and offer their
> own infants' corpses -- after brutally killing them -- to their
> "gods".
>
> What I am getting at is that your hatred of wolves is extremely
> irrational.

David Harrison (dh@) thinks pretty much the way
Rush Limbaugh, the Pope and Penn Gillette do.

It is dificult to resist the temptation of invoking Godwins's Law.

D*@.
2007-03-25 21:32:39 EST
On 24 Mar 2007 16:22:08 -0700, "Radium" <glucegen1@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 25, 2:18 am, dh@. wrote:
>> Bull shit. If humans hadn't killed off the most aggressive of them
>> out of necessity thousands of years ago, they would prey on
>> humans like they prey on anything else.
>
>Only wolves with *rabies* have uncontrolled aggression and will attack
>any thing in their way -- including humans. All rabid animals --
>including infected humans -- are uncontrollably violent until they
>die.
>
>> Getting rid of the wolves was a necessary
>> job in order to have the type of society we want.
>
>You been reading too much "Little Red Riding Hood."
>
>Wolf-haters are like those sick fundamentalists who use Islam as an
>excuse to cut off heads, blow up buildings, jail women for being
>raped, hi-jack airplanes, legalize child molestation, and offer their
>own infants' corpses -- after brutally killing them -- to their
>"gods".

Really? You think bounty hunters got their bounty AND felt
they were serving their God both by killing wolves? Do you
think those who placed the bounty did it for religious reasons
too?

>What I am getting at is that your hatred of wolves is extremely
>irrational.

Do you think my approval of having laws against dogs running
loose is extremely irrational too?
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)