Vegetarian Discussion: Al Gore Challenged To Climate Debate - He Won't Eccept Because He'd Rather Preach Like A Dimi-god, Unchallenged

Al Gore Challenged To Climate Debate - He Won't Eccept Because He'd Rather Preach Like A Dimi-god, Unchallenged

CB
2007-03-20 00:40:35 EST
Al Gore Challenged to Climate Debate

Al Gore has been challenged to an internationally televised debate on
"climate change" by Lord Christopher Monckton, a policy adviser to Prime
Minister Margaret Thatcher during her leadership of the United Kingdom.

In a formal press release from the Center for Science and Public Policy,
Lord Monckton has thrown down the gauntlet to challenge Gore to what he
terms "the Second Great Debate," an internationally televised, head-to-head,
nation-unto-nation confrontation on the question, "That our effect on
climate is not dangerous."

Monckton said, "A careful study of the substantial corpus of peer-reviewed
science reveals that Mr. Gore's film, "An Inconvenient Truth," is a foofaraw
of pseudo-science, exaggerations, and errors, now being peddled to innocent
schoolchildren worldwide."

Monckton and Gore have once before clashed head-to-head on the science,
politics, and religion of global warming in pages of the London Sunday
Telegraph last November.

As reported by NewsMax in November 2006, Monckton challenged a U.N. report
on climate change as "hysteria" over manmade global warming that distorts
the truth.

A U.N. report in 1996 "showed a 1,000-year graph demonstrating that
temperature in the Middle Ages was warmer than today," Monckton writes in
the Sunday Telegraph.

"But the 2001 report contained a new graph showing no medieval warm period.
It wrongly concluded that the 20th century was the warmest for 1,000 years .
. .

"Scores of scientific papers show that the medieval warm period was real,
global and up to [5 degrees Fahrenheit] warmer than now.

"Then, there were no glaciers in the tropical Andes; today they're there.
There were Viking farms in Greenland; now they're under permafrost. There
was little ice at the North Pole - a Chinese naval squadron sailed right
around the Arctic in 1421 and found none."

Monckton also writes that Antarctica has cooled and gained ice-mass in the
past 30 years, and the oceans have cooled sharply in the past two years.

In his most recent challenge to Gore, Monckton calls on the former vice
president to "step up to the plate and defend his advocacy of policies that
could do grave harm to the welfare of the world's poor.

"If Mr. Gore really believes global warming is the defining issue of our
time, the greatest threat human civilization has ever faced, then he should
welcome the opportunity to raise the profile of the issue before a worldwide
audience of billions by defining and defending his claims against a serious,
science-based challenge."

\ufffd NewsMax 2007. All rights reserved.

--
CB
What put's Algore in his lockbox?

2006 power bill
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/07.03.04.ConspicConsump-X.gif

Global warming on Mars
In its ninth year in orbit around Mars, NASA's Mars Global Surveyor has made
a number of surprising discoveries. For three Mars summers in a row,
deposits of frozen carbon dioxide near Mars' south pole have shrunk from the
previous year's size, suggesting a climate change in progress. Apparently,
President Bush's environmental policies are so destructive that they are
causing global warming throughout the solar system.
--Harry Dope

Death-Rag Sucked Hanson's Brown Turds
2007-03-20 00:44:36 EST
.... it's about wealth-shifting: Exxon shifts YOUR Wealth to Exxon,
Yes, we got it!

http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheSunBetrayed
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TheCarbonWar
http://sciencecop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cartel+Solar+Patents

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-1993-1994.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-Nightline.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Singer-Seitz.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Hazeltine-Singer.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Stohrer-Singer.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Heidelberg-Appeal.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/AdTI_Villians.htm
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Fred_Michel.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Seitz_Tobacco_Crimes.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Sallie_Baliunas.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Richard_S_Lindzen.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Becky_Norton_Dunlop_AdTI.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/ADTI_Frauds_01.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Walter_Williams_AdTI.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/McKitrick_Fraud.html
http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=TASSC%20Patrick%20J.%20Mich...
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Pelosi.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_Idsos.html
http://ScienceCop.info/wiki/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Exxon%20Funding%20RIC...
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Killer_David_Koch.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_CFACT.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Koctopus_01.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/NCPA.html
http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/CSE_Organized_Crime.html
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=95 Singer Seitz Ames
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=365 Fred Singer
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=173 Liars Lineup
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=126 Dirty Ten
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=147 Dirty Seven
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=174 Singer Michaels
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=175 Singer McKitrick
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=176 Singer Circle
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/em.php?mapid=84 Singer Thomas Gale Moore

http://ScienceCop.info/adti/AdTI_Contents/AdTI_Contents.html

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=31
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=25
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=82

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=6

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1163
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=112
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1164

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1115
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=93

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1008
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=36
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=107
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=142

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1165

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1174
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=88
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=41

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=17
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=21

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=912
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=24

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=4
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1175
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=42
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=5
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=85
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=124
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=73
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=86
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=6
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=87
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=134
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=88
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=136

http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=19
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=112
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1271
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=2
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=1164
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=36
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=41
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=142
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php

> Dr. Howard Hayden, emeritus professor of physics, University of
> Connecticut

http://www.ScienceCop.info/adti/Corrupt_CFACT.html
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/personfactsheet.php?id=241
http://www.exxonsecrets.org/html/orgfactsheet.php?id=25

2007-03-20 00:45:49 EST
On Mar 19, 10:40�pm, "CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
> Al Gore Challenged to Climate Debate
>
> Al Gore has been challenged to an internationally televised debate on
> "climate change" by Lord Christopher Monckton, a policy adviser to Prime
> Minister Margaret Thatcher during her leadership of the United Kingdom.
>
> In a formal press release from the Center for Science and Public Policy,
> Lord Monckton has thrown down the gauntlet to challenge Gore to what he
> terms "the Second Great Debate," an internationally televised, head-to-head,
> nation-unto-nation confrontation on the question, "That our effect on
> climate is not dangerous."
>
> Monckton said, "A careful study of the substantial corpus of peer-reviewed
> science reveals that Mr. Gore's film, "An Inconvenient Truth," is a foofaraw
> of pseudo-science, exaggerations, and errors, now being peddled to innocent
> schoolchildren worldwide."
>
> Monckton and Gore have once before clashed head-to-head on the science,
> politics, and religion of global warming in pages of the London Sunday
> Telegraph last November.
>
> As reported by NewsMax in November 2006, Monckton challenged a U.N. report
> on climate change as "hysteria" over manmade global warming that distorts
> the truth.
>
> A U.N. report in 1996 "showed a 1,000-year graph demonstrating that
> temperature in the Middle Ages was warmer than today," Monckton writes in
> the Sunday Telegraph.
>
> "But the 2001 report contained a new graph showing no medieval warm period.
> It wrongly concluded that the 20th century was the warmest for 1,000 years .
> . .
>
> "Scores of scientific papers show that the medieval warm period was real,
> global and up to [5 degrees Fahrenheit] warmer than now.
>
> "Then, there were no glaciers in the tropical Andes; today they're there.
> There were Viking farms in Greenland; now they're under permafrost. There
> was little ice at the North Pole - a Chinese naval squadron sailed right
> around the Arctic in 1421 and found none."
>
> Monckton also writes that Antarctica has cooled and gained ice-mass in the
> past 30 years, and the oceans have cooled sharply in the past two years.
>
> In his most recent challenge to Gore, Monckton calls on the former vice
> president to "step up to the plate and defend his advocacy of policies that
> could do grave harm to the welfare of the world's poor.
>
> "If Mr. Gore really believes global warming is the defining issue of our
> time, the greatest threat human civilization has ever faced, then he should
> welcome the opportunity to raise the profile of the issue before a worldwide
> audience of billions by defining and defending his claims against a serious,
> science-based challenge."
>
> � NewsMax 2007. All rights reserved.
>
> --

A "Dimi-god"? That sounds like you, fuckwit.

Lubow
2007-03-20 00:49:47 EST
Yeah...that's all Al Gore has to do with his time is to take challenges and
orders from Lord Haw Haw.

--
Lubow
"CB" <CB@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>

> \ufffd NewsMax 2007. All rights reserved.
>

> --
> CB
> What put's Algore in his lockbox?
> http://home.austarnet.com.au/yours/Global%20Warming%20Problem.gif
>
> 2006 power bill
> http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/07.03.04.ConspicConsump-X.gif
>
> Global warming on Mars
> In its ninth year in orbit around Mars, NASA's Mars Global Surveyor has
> made
> a number of surprising discoveries. For three Mars summers in a row,
> deposits of frozen carbon dioxide near Mars' south pole have shrunk from
> the
> previous year's size, suggesting a climate change in progress. Apparently,
> President Bush's environmental policies are so destructive that they are
> causing global warming throughout the solar system.

CB
2007-03-20 00:53:04 EST

<*4@aol.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> past 30 years, and the oceans have cooled sharply in the past two years.
>
> In his most recent challenge to Gore, Monckton calls on the former vice
> president to "step up to the plate and defend his advocacy of policies
> that
> could do grave harm to the welfare of the world's poor.
>
> "If Mr. Gore really believes global warming is the defining issue of our
> time, the greatest threat human civilization has ever faced, then he
> should
> welcome the opportunity to raise the profile of the issue before a
> worldwide
> audience of billions by defining and defending his claims against a
> serious,
> science-based challenge."
>
> NewsMax 2007. All rights reserved.
>
> --

A "Dimi-god"? That sounds like you, fuckwit.

A dimi-god believes "there's no higher ruling authority" other than his own

Thie name be AlGore

Death-Rag Sucked Hanson's Brown Turds
2007-03-20 00:55:05 EST
http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

Death-Rag Sucked Hanson's Brown Turds
2007-03-20 00:55:46 EST
On Mar 19, 8:53 pm, "CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > time, the greatest threat human civilization has ever faced, then he
> > should
> > welcome the opportunity to raise the profile of the issue before a
> > worldwide
> > audience of billions by defining and defending his claims against a
> > serious,
> > science-based challenge."
>
> > NewsMax 2007. All rights reserved.
>
> > --
>
> A "Dimi-god"? That sounds like you, fuckwit.
>
> A dimi-god believes "there's no higher ruling authority" other than his own
>
> Thie name be AlGore

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html
Scientists' Report Documents ExxonMobil's Tobacco-like Disinformation
Campaign on Global Warming Science -- Oil Company Spent Nearly $16
Million to Fund Skeptic Groups, Create Confusion

C*@Knicklas.com
2007-03-20 02:27:16 EST
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:40:35 -0400, "CB"
<*B@PrayForMe.com> wrote:

>Al Gore Challenged to Climate Debate

That just makes more rightwing hot air, you dumb
cocksucker.

Bill Ward
2007-03-20 04:01:45 EST
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:27:16 -0600, Click wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:40:35 -0400, "CB" <CB@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
>
>>Al Gore Challenged to Climate Debate
>
> That just makes more rightwing hot air, you dumb cocksucker.

Wouldn't the leftwing get equal time? Are they afraid of something?

Larry Hewitt
2007-03-20 07:58:46 EST

"Bill Ward" <bward@REMOVETHISix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:27:16 -0600, Click wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:40:35 -0400, "CB" <CB@PrayForMe.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Al Gore Challenged to Climate Debate
>>
>> That just makes more rightwing hot air, you dumb cocksucker.
>
> Wouldn't the leftwing get equal time? Are they afraid of something?

The scientists have had the debate already.

The decision went to the global warming theory.

Why bother again?

Larry