Vegetarian Discussion: Bird Flu - The Truth

Bird Flu - The Truth

Kathy Miles
2007-02-03 21:22:38 EST
It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.

Armageddon is nearly upon us.

Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°7 +
2007-02-03 22:07:09 EST
Kathy Miles wrote:
> It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>
> Armageddon is nearly upon us.

So presumably the chances of you posting tomorrow are very slim. :)
--
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard melodies are sweeter
f*n@tiscali.co.uk FN 2\ufffd\ufffd7 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

Dave Fawthrop
2007-02-03 22:45:26 EST
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 02:22:38 +0000, Kathy Miles <nGpB?@OuwzPCo.ckU> wrote:

|It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
|
|Armageddon is nearly upon us.
---
Dave Fawthrop <dave hyphenologist co uk>
20,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.org
For Yorkshire Dialect go to www.hyphenologist.co.uk/songs/
also PG Nos 2888, 3232, 17472, 17799

Tommy
2007-02-04 02:11:50 EST
Well, that's not so bad.
In Stephen King's The Stand an influenza virus kills over 97%, and a
rabies-like virus kills 99.98% in Boyle's Full Circle.
95%, hell that leaves over 200 million of us. Same odds as catching a flush
on the river in hold-em.

"Kathy Miles" <nGpB?@OuwzPCo.ckU> wrote in message
> It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>
> Armageddon is nearly upon us.

Moebius
2007-02-04 03:48:56 EST

"Kathy Miles" <nGpB?@OuwzPCo.ckU> wrote in message
> It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>
> Armageddon is nearly upon us.

Troll rating 2/10 please try harder.

M*@privacy.net
2007-02-04 05:12:30 EST
wrote:

>It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>
>Armageddon is nearly upon us.

The Nuthouse is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> that way

M*@privacy.net
2007-02-04 05:12:46 EST
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 03:07:09 -0000, "Flyiñg Ñuñ 2°°7 +"
<*n@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>Kathy Miles wrote:
>> It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>>
>> Armageddon is nearly upon us.
>
>So presumably the chances of you posting tomorrow are very slim. :)

Hooray !!!!!!

Fat Sam
2007-02-04 07:27:29 EST
Kathy Miles wrote:
> It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>
> Armageddon is nearly upon us.

I'll be okay. I've got some Beechams and Lemsip in the cupboard.

Pip
2007-02-04 07:51:32 EST
wrote:

>It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>
>Armageddon is nearly upon us.

Release at last without having to commit suicide!

Ther is a God after all.

Jim Webster
2007-02-04 07:54:10 EST

"Pip" <pipers@cottagee.co.ir> wrote in message
> On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 02:22:38 +0000, Kathy Miles <nGpB?@OuwzPCo.ckU>
> wrote:
>
>>It's going to wipe out 95%+ of the world's human population.
>>
>>Armageddon is nearly upon us.
>
> Release at last without having to commit suicide!
>
> Ther is a God after all.

usenet could be quiet