Vegetarian Discussion: Vegetarians Are Evil!

Vegetarians Are Evil!

Barbecue
2007-01-19 05:38:24 EST
My vegan neighbor was complaining about the smoke from my grill - so I
sent him a link to this site:

http://www.VegetariansAreEvil.com

I am so sick of hearing, "Meat is Murder" and some nonsense about "The
Holocaust on Your Plate".

Unreal.

I knew that Hitler and Pol Pot were vegetarians, so went out on the web
and found out that a lot of these vegan types are militants - heck,
even Charles Manson was a vegan for chrissakes!

Humans are meant to be omnivorous, a vegan/vegetarian diet is unnatural
and unhealthy. Vegans and vegetarians are always hungry and a hungry
man is an angry man, hence their predilection towards violent behavior
and militancy.

www.vegansareevil.com

Oo
2007-01-19 08:16:58 EST
On 19 Jan 2007 02:38:24 -0800, "Barbecue"
<*e@vegetariansareevil.com> wrote:

>My vegan neighbor was complaining about the smoke from my grill - so I
>sent him a link to this site:
>
>http://www.VegetariansAreEvil.com
>
>I am so sick of hearing, "Meat is Murder" and some nonsense about "The
>Holocaust on Your Plate".
>
>Unreal.
>
>I knew that Hitler and Pol Pot were vegetarians, so went out on the web
>and found out that a lot of these vegan types are militants - heck,
>even Charles Manson was a vegan for chrissakes!
>
>Humans are meant to be omnivorous, a vegan/vegetarian diet is unnatural
>and unhealthy. Vegans and vegetarians are always hungry and a hungry
>man is an angry man, hence their predilection towards violent behavior
>and militancy.
>
>www.vegansareevil.com

Not bad coming from an obviously enraged, extremist kook that eats
meat!

Ed
2007-01-19 09:51:15 EST
You and all meat eaters are selfish idiots.

Barbecue
2007-01-19 18:11:19 EST

(o)(o) wrote:
> On 19 Jan 2007 02:38:24 -0800, "Barbecue"
> <office@vegetariansareevil.com> wrote:
>
> >My vegan neighbor was complaining about the smoke from my grill - so I
> >sent him a link to this site:
> >
> >http://www.VegetariansAreEvil.com
> >
> >I am so sick of hearing, "Meat is Murder" and some nonsense about "The
> >Holocaust on Your Plate".
> >
> >Unreal.
> >
> >I knew that Hitler and Pol Pot were vegetarians, so went out on the web
> >and found out that a lot of these vegan types are militants - heck,
> >even Charles Manson was a vegan for chrissakes!
> >
> >Humans are meant to be omnivorous, a vegan/vegetarian diet is unnatural
> >and unhealthy. Vegans and vegetarians are always hungry and a hungry
> >man is an angry man, hence their predilection towards violent behavior
> >and militancy.
> >
> >www.vegansareevil.com
>
> Not bad coming from an obviously enraged, extremist kook that eats
> meat!

If you like that site, then you will love this one for all the animal
rights kooks:
www.petakillsanimals.com it's all based on facts and public record.
How compassionate of PETA to go out and raise millions of dollars to
save pets, then kill them and dump them in trash bins behind shopping
malls. Lovely people really.

Animal rights and vegan/vegetarians nutjobs are always self-righteous
and perpetually angry. It's because they're hungry all the time -
especially hungry for the protein that can only be had from eating
meat.

Angry, angry, angry and mad at the whole damned world. Give it up
already, have a burger. Relax.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2007-01-19 23:04:04 EST

Barbecue wrote:
> (o)(o) wrote:
> > On 19 Jan 2007 02:38:24 -0800, "Barbecue"
> > <office@vegetariansareevil.com> wrote:
> >
> > >My vegan neighbor was complaining about the smoke from my grill - so I
> > >sent him a link to this site:
> > >
> > >http://www.VegetariansAreEvil.com
> > >
> > >I am so sick of hearing, "Meat is Murder" and some nonsense about "The
> > >Holocaust on Your Plate".
> > >
> > >Unreal.
> > >
> > >I knew that Hitler and Pol Pot were vegetarians, so went out on the web
> > >and found out that a lot of these vegan types are militants - heck,
> > >even Charles Manson was a vegan for chrissakes!
> > >
> > >Humans are meant to be omnivorous, a vegan/vegetarian diet is unnatural
> > >and unhealthy. Vegans and vegetarians are always hungry and a hungry
> > >man is an angry man, hence their predilection towards violent behavior
> > >and militancy.
> > >
> > >www.vegansareevil.com
> >
> > Not bad coming from an obviously enraged, extremist kook that eats
> > meat!
>
> If you like that site, then you will love this one for all the animal
> rights kooks:
> www.petakillsanimals.com it's all based on facts and public record.
> How compassionate of PETA to go out and raise millions of dollars to
> save pets, then kill them and dump them in trash bins behind shopping
> malls. Lovely people really.
>
> Animal rights and vegan/vegetarians nutjobs are always self-righteous
> and perpetually angry. It's because they're hungry all the time -
> especially hungry for the protein that can only be had from eating
> meat.
>
> Angry, angry, angry and mad at the whole damned world. Give it up
> already, have a burger. Relax.

Most ARA's want only what the animals continue to
scream for--the right not to be factory-farmed, trapped,
caged, tortured, vivisected or killed.

It has nothing to do with us.

D*@.
2007-01-21 12:57:46 EST
On 19 Jan 2007 02:38:24 -0800, "Barbecue" <office@vegetariansareevil.com> wrote:

>My vegan neighbor was complaining about the smoke from my grill - so I
>sent him a link to this site:
>
>http://www.VegetariansAreEvil.com
>
>I am so sick of hearing, "Meat is Murder" and some nonsense about "The
>Holocaust on Your Plate".
>
>Unreal.
>
>I knew that Hitler and Pol Pot were vegetarians, so went out on the web
>and found out that a lot of these vegan types are militants - heck,
>even Charles Manson was a vegan for chrissakes!

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

Tires, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides,
Gelatin Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood, Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

Oo
2007-01-23 12:53:34 EST
On 19 Jan 2007 15:11:19 -0800, "Barbecue"
<*e@vegetariansareevil.com> wrote:

>(o)(o) wrote:
>> On 19 Jan 2007 02:38:24 -0800, "Barbecue"
>> <office@vegetariansareevil.com> wrote:
>>
>> >My vegan neighbor was complaining about the smoke from my grill - so I
>> >sent him a link to this site:
>> >
>> >http://www.VegetariansAreEvil.com
>> >
>> >I am so sick of hearing, "Meat is Murder" and some nonsense about "The
>> >Holocaust on Your Plate".
>> >
>> >Unreal.
>> >
>> >I knew that Hitler and Pol Pot were vegetarians, so went out on the web
>> >and found out that a lot of these vegan types are militants - heck,
>> >even Charles Manson was a vegan for chrissakes!
>> >
>> >Humans are meant to be omnivorous, a vegan/vegetarian diet is unnatural
>> >and unhealthy. Vegans and vegetarians are always hungry and a hungry
>> >man is an angry man, hence their predilection towards violent behavior
>> >and militancy.
>> >
>> >www.vegansareevil.com
>>
>> Not bad coming from an obviously enraged, extremist kook that eats
>> meat!
>

>Animal rights and vegan/vegetarians nutjobs are always self-righteous
>and perpetually angry. It's because they're hungry all the time -
>especially hungry for the protein that can only be had from eating
>meat.
>
>Angry, angry, angry and mad at the whole damned world. Give it up
>already, Relax.

You could do with taking your own advice!

Beefeater
2007-01-26 07:40:18 EST

On Jan 19, 11:38 am, "Barbecue" <off...@vegetariansareevil.com> wrote:
> My vegan neighbor was complaining about the smoke from my grill - so I
> sent him a link to this site:
>
> http://www.VegetariansAreEvil.com
>
> I am so sick of hearing, "Meat is Murder" and some nonsense about "The
> Holocaust on Your Plate".
>
> Unreal.
>
> I knew that Hitler and Pol Pot werevegetarians, so went out on the web
> and found out that a lot of these vegan types are militants - heck,
> even Charles Manson was a vegan for chrissakes!
>
> Humans are meant to be omnivorous, a vegan/vegetarian diet is unnatural
> and unhealthy. Vegans andvegetariansare always hungry and a hungry
> man is an angry man, hence their predilection towards violent behavior
> and militancy.
>
> www.vegansareevil.com

So are vegetarians evil or just vegans?
:-)