Vegetarian Discussion: Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings

Pearl
2006-12-24 14:53:28 EST

To life!
http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34

And one 'specially for the antis ..
http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-12-26 01:01:13 EST

pearl wrote:
> To life!
> http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34
>

> And one 'specially for the antis ..
> http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05

Antis deserve only death; they are very lucky there is no
god.

Rick
2006-12-26 01:35:50 EST

"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote in
message

> pearl wrote:
>> To life!
>> http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34
>>

>> And one 'specially for the antis ..
>> http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05
>
> Antis deserve only death; they are very lucky there is no
> god.
>==============================
Ah, feel the compassion of veganism everywhere....

Pearl
2006-12-26 06:27:27 EST
"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1167112873.449254.182510@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

> pearl wrote:
> > To life!
> > http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34
> >

> > And one 'specially for the antis ..
> > http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05
>
> Antis deserve only death;

"These beings -- who were endowed with bad conduct of body,
speech, & mind, who reviled the noble ones, held wrong views
and undertook actions under the influence of wrong views --
with the break-up of the body, after death, have re-appeared in
the plane of deprivation, the bad destination, the lower realms,
in hell. " -- Gopaka Moggallana Sutta, MN 108

> they are very lucky there is no god.

I do not share your belief that there is no "god".

Geoff
2006-12-26 08:22:23 EST
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:53:28 -0000, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie>
wrote:

>To life!
>http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34
>

>And one 'specially for the antis ..
>http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05

Very good. Seasons greetings.

***************************

The logic some people use for not attending church, is used to avoid washing

1.I was forced to as a child.
2.People who make soap are only after your money.
3.I wash on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
4.People who wash are hypocrites-they think they are cleaner than everyone else.
5.There are so many different kinds of soap,I can't decide which one is best.
6.I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
7.None of my friends wash.
8.The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
9.I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
10.I can't spare the time .

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-12-26 12:02:55 EST

pearl wrote:
> "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1167112873.449254.182510@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > pearl wrote:
> > > To life!
> > > http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34
> > >

> > > And one 'specially for the antis ..
> > > http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05
> >
> > Antis deserve only death;
>
> "These beings -- who were endowed with bad conduct of body,
> speech, & mind, who reviled the noble ones, held wrong views
> and undertook actions under the influence of wrong views --
> with the break-up of the body, after death, have re-appeared in
> the plane of deprivation, the bad destination, the lower realms,
> in hell. " -- Gopaka Moggallana Sutta, MN 108
>
> > they are very lucky there is no god.
>
> I do not share your belief that there is no "god".

Leslie, do not be as the Antis; do not "fear the Reaper."
The Antis believe in Goddi/Gotti only because they think they have a
soul. They
don't have a soul. No one does. There's no Heaven or Hell.

Religionists hurt animals and that has to be what counts.

sectour_four

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-12-26 12:06:59 EST

rick wrote:
> "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message
> >
> > pearl wrote:
> >> To life!
> >> http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34
> >>

> >> And one 'specially for the antis ..
> >> http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05
> >
> > Antis deserve only death; they are very lucky there is no
> > god.
> >==============================
> Ah, feel the compassion of veganism everywhere....

It's our good friend, Richard 'Rick' Etter.

Rick Etter, advocating torture, caging, vivisection,
murder and eating of animals since 1997.

Pearl
2006-12-26 12:10:33 EST
"Geoff" <g23434ssd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:if82p2p38ct7hisa5j2iscduep2cf47vm7@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:53:28 -0000, "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie>
> wrote:
>

> >To life!
> >http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=veg34
> >

> >And one 'specially for the antis ..
> >http://www.peta.org/AutomatedCards/CardFiles/Pages/PreviewFlash.asp?CardID=hol05
> >

> Very good. Seasons greetings.

Cheers. A very happy new year to ye.

Pearl
2006-12-26 12:40:11 EST
"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1167152575.470320.280720@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

> pearl wrote:
> > "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Antis deserve only death;
> >
> > "These beings -- who were endowed with bad conduct of body,
> > speech, & mind, who reviled the noble ones, held wrong views
> > and undertook actions under the influence of wrong views --
> > with the break-up of the body, after death, have re-appeared in
> > the plane of deprivation, the bad destination, the lower realms,
> > in hell. " -- Gopaka Moggallana Sutta, MN 108
> >
> > > they are very lucky there is no god.
> >
> > I do not share your belief that there is no "god".
>

> Leslie,

(sic)

> do not be as the Antis;

Impossible. :)

> do not "fear the Reaper."

I don't.

> The Antis believe in Goddi/Gotti only because they think they have a
> soul.

They don't believe in God or soul or love or life or goodness or morality.

> They don't have a soul.

That I can agree with.

> No one does. There's no Heaven or Hell.

I disagree.

> Religionists hurt animals and that has to be what counts.

Religions have been corrupted by godless self-serving men.

> sectour_four

Geoff
2006-12-26 13:30:42 EST
On 26 Dec 2006 09:02:55 -0800, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
<sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:

>pearl wrote:

>> > Antis deserve only death;
>>
>> "These beings -- who were endowed with bad conduct of body,
>> speech, & mind, who reviled the noble ones, held wrong views
>> and undertook actions under the influence of wrong views --
>> with the break-up of the body, after death, have re-appeared in
>> the plane of deprivation, the bad destination, the lower realms,
>> in hell. " -- Gopaka Moggallana Sutta, MN 108
>>
>> > they are very lucky there is no god.
>>
>> I do not share your belief that there is no "god".
>

>Leslie, do not be as the Antis; do not "fear the Reaper."
>The Antis believe in Goddi/Gotti only because they think they have a
>soul. They
>don't have a soul. No one does.

I'm afraid even bad people have a soul. Hopefully they'll get their
just desserts, if it's in the grand plan of life.

> There's no Heaven or Hell.

You best hope you don't live to regret that! For my part I'm happy to
believe in God.

>Religionists hurt animals and that has to be what counts.

People hurt animals. Bad people.

Don't end up as bitter and twisted as the competition. Sometimes ours
not to reason why............