Vegetarian Discussion: Candy Ass Students In A Club For Homosexuals Say They Are Being Harassed

Candy Ass Students In A Club For Homosexuals Say They Are Being Harassed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

Bob&carole
2006-12-22 13:36:06 EST
What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the Deer
hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents are
saying "I told you so"

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Article Launched: 12/15/2006 10:59:23 AM EST

AMBRIDGE -- The members of a student club for homosexual students at
Ambridge Area High School said they have been the target of teasing and
attitudes about homosexuals are getting worse not better.
High School senior Daniel Zak said there have been more remarks and
jokes directed toward members of the Gay-Straight Alliance and their
friends since the club was formed in October.

The group was founded by senior Adam Smith, who says the mission of the
club is to promote diversity and confront discrimination and
homophobia.

At a school board meeting Thursday night, Principal Alan Fritz said the
group is just like any other student club at the school and should be
treated the same.

Board member Brian Padgett suggested that the entire student body
participate in diversity training if they are targeting those who are
different from them.

LC
2006-12-22 13:49:57 EST

Copycat kook "bob&carole" <bobandcarole1010@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the Deer
> hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents are
> saying "I told you so"

<yawn>

LC~ That she aspires to be just another "J Young" is yet another indication
how morally bankrupt bobbin' carole really is.

"I've killed more then 10 in battle"
From: "bobandcarole" <bobandcarole1...@hotmail.com>, still playing "army".

Parsifal
2006-12-22 17:36:52 EST

LC schrieb:

> Copycat kook "bob&carole" <bobandcarole1010@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the Deer
> > hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents are
> > saying "I told you so"
>
> <yawn>
>
> LC~ That she aspires to be just another "J Young" is yet another indication
> how morally bankrupt bobbin' carole really is.

I thought that one J Young was more than enough but this one almost
makes our own nazi look sane by comparison... At least, J Young has a
couple of topics. Boobandcover only has one... and then denies being a
typical case of self-loathing closet gay...

> "I've killed more then 10 in battle"
> From: "bobandcarole" <bobandcarole1...@hotmail.com>, still playing "army".

LC
2006-12-22 17:44:03 EST

"Parsifal" <jeanpascalvachon@gmail.com> wrote in message

> LC schrieb:

>> Copycat kook "bob&carole" <bobandcarole1010@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the Deer
>> > hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents are
>> > saying "I told you so"

>> <yawn>

>> LC~ That she aspires to be just another "J Young" is yet another
>> indication how morally bankrupt bobbin' carole really is.

> I thought that one J Young was more than enough but this one almost
> makes our own nazi look sane by comparison... At least, J Young has a
> couple of topics. Boobandcover only has one... and then denies being a
> typical case of self-loathing closet gay...

Monkey see, monkey do...

>> "I've killed more then 10 in battle"
>> From: "bobandcarole" <bobandcarole1...@hotmail.com>, still playing
>> "army".

John D.Wentzky
2006-12-22 18:08:19 EST

"bob&carole" <bobandcarole1010@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the Deer
> hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents are
> saying "I told you so"
>

> THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
> Article Launched: 12/15/2006 10:59:23 AM EST
>

> AMBRIDGE -- The members of a student club for homosexual students at
> Ambridge Area High School said they have been the target of teasing and
> attitudes about homosexuals are getting worse not better.

How is a club for homosexual students not discriminating on the basis of
sexual orientation?

Andrealphus
2006-12-22 18:12:23 EST
In News OzZih.3168$3v6.2542@bignews8.bellsouth.net,, John D.Wentzky at
j*y@alumni.furman.edu, typed this:

> "bob&carole" <bobandcarole1010@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the
>> Deer hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents
>> are saying "I told you so"
>>

>> THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
>> Article Launched: 12/15/2006 10:59:23 AM EST
>>

>> AMBRIDGE -- The members of a student club for homosexual students at
>> Ambridge Area High School said they have been the target of teasing
>> and attitudes about homosexuals are getting worse not better.
>
> How is a club for homosexual students not discriminating on the basis
> of sexual orientation?

Most such clubs allow heterosexual members.

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded

Martin
2006-12-22 18:32:43 EST
John D.Wentzky wrote:
> "bob&carole" <bobandcarole1010@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the Deer
>> hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents are
>> saying "I told you so"
>>

>> THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
>> Article Launched: 12/15/2006 10:59:23 AM EST
>>

>> AMBRIDGE -- The members of a student club for homosexual students at
>> Ambridge Area High School said they have been the target of teasing and
>> attitudes about homosexuals are getting worse not better.
>
> How is a club for homosexual students not discriminating on the basis of
> sexual orientation?

You didn't read the post. Did you? Stupid twat, what do you think
"...members of the Gay-Straight Alliance..." means.

Stupid wanker

Jaye Elke
2006-12-22 21:06:09 EST
You're a dumb ass, Blob.

"bob&carole" <bobandcarole1010@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What do they expect??? Maybe if they joined a normal club like the Deer
> hunting club they wouldn't be laughed at. I'm sure the Parents are
> saying "I told you so"
>

> THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
> Article Launched: 12/15/2006 10:59:23 AM EST
>

> AMBRIDGE -- The members of a student club for homosexual students at
> Ambridge Area High School said they have been the target of teasing and
> attitudes about homosexuals are getting worse not better.
> High School senior Daniel Zak said there have been more remarks and
> jokes directed toward members of the Gay-Straight Alliance and their
> friends since the club was formed in October.
>
> The group was founded by senior Adam Smith, who says the mission of the
> club is to promote diversity and confront discrimination and
> homophobia.
>
> At a school board meeting Thursday night, Principal Alan Fritz said the
> group is just like any other student club at the school and should be
> treated the same.
>
> Board member Brian Padgett suggested that the entire student body
> participate in diversity training if they are targeting those who are
> different from them.

ScottyFLL
2006-12-22 22:50:59 EST

John D.Wentzky wrote:

> How is a club for homosexual students not discriminating on the basis of
> sexual orientation?

GAY-STRAIGHT ALLIANCE, you stupid twit!

Andrealphus
2006-12-22 23:07:01 EST
In News 1166845859.268698.73960@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com,, ScottyFLL at
S*L@gmail.com, typed this:

> John D.Wentzky wrote:
>>
>> How is a club for homosexual students not discriminating on the
>> basis of sexual orientation?
>
> GAY-STRAIGHT ALLIANCE, you stupid twit!

John D. Wentzky the village idiot strikes again.

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded
fear. - Thomas Jefferson

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)