Vegetarian Discussion: RE:Detox

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Turq
2006-12-22 11:34:07 EST
How does one detox meat from ones system after being vegeterian for 30
years?? I feel poisened. HELP! Turq

Dutch
2006-12-22 20:20:01 EST

"turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How does one detox meat from ones system after being vegeterian for 30
> years?? I feel poisened. HELP! Turq

I've heard that eating shit helps.

El Guapo
2006-12-23 12:46:59 EST

Dutch wrote:
> "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > How does one detox meat from ones system after being vegeterian for 30
> > years?? I feel poisened. HELP! Turq
>
> I've heard that eating shit helps.

You would know if anyone would Douche.

Turq
2006-12-23 16:11:05 EST

El Guapo wrote:
> Dutch wrote:
> > "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > How does one detox meat from ones system after being vegeterian for 30
> > > years?? I feel poisened. HELP! Turq
> >
> > I've heard that eating shit helps.
>

> You would know if anyone would Douche. I never thought asking for help from eating meat would bring so many angry, twisted people into my world. Please, go far, far away from decent people. You are obviouly already in a hell of your own contsruction, so I guess you're where you belong. Just stay there and please keep your anger and illness to yourself.

Dutch
2006-12-23 16:35:37 EST

"turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote

> El Guapo wrote:
>> Dutch wrote:
>> > "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote
>> >
>> > I've heard that eating shit helps.
>>

>> You would know if anyone would Douche. I never thought asking for help
>> from eating meat would bring so many angry, twisted people into my world.
>> Please, go far, far away from decent people. You are obviouly already in
>> a hell of your own contsruction, so I guess you're where you belong. Just
>> stay there and please keep your anger and illness to yourself.

A dumb question deserves a dumb response. Meat is not poisonous, unless you
happened to eat tainted meat, which you did not indicate was the case. What
you have is a self-imposed *aversion*, the cure for that is simply to get a
grip.

Dutch
2006-12-23 16:40:46 EST

"El Guapo" <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote in message

> Dutch wrote:
>> "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > How does one detox meat from ones system after being vegeterian for 30
>> > years?? I feel poisened. HELP! Turq
>>
>> I've heard that eating shit helps.
>

> You would know if anyone would Douche.

"Knowledge makes a bloody entrance." -author unknown

Turq
2006-12-23 17:45:20 EST

Dutch wrote:
> "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote

> >> You would know if anyone would Douche. I never thought asking for help
> >> from eating meat would bring so many angry, twisted people into my world.
> >> Please, go far, far away from decent people. You are obviouly already in
> >> a hell of your own contsruction, so I guess you're where you belong. Just
> >> stay there and please keep your anger and illness to yourself.
>
> A dumb question deserves a dumb response. Meat is not poisonous, unless you
> happened to eat tainted meat, which you did not indicate was the case. What
> you have is a self-imposed *aversion*, the cure for that is simply to get a
> grip. Oh boy..............not again. And these words of wisdom come from a complete fool, to whom I also have a self-imposed *aversion*......please, don't spread yr illness to me. Keep your anger inside, let it rot you and not those you touch.Seek help or just hush.

Dutch
2006-12-23 18:13:56 EST

> Dutch wrote:

>> A dumb question deserves a dumb response. Meat is not poisonous, unless
>> you
>> happened to eat tainted meat, which you did not indicate was the case.
>> What
>> you have is a self-imposed *aversion*, the cure for that is simply to get
>> grip. Oh boy..............not again. And these words of wisdom come from
>> a complete fool, to whom I also have a self-imposed
>> *aversion*......please, don't spread yr illness to me. Keep your anger
>> inside, let it rot you and not those you touch.Seek help or just hush.

I'm not angry, you appeared to be in distress ("HELP"), so I gave you the
answer you need but don't want to hear.

Whatever meat you ate will not harm you, the only thing harming you is your
imagination, understand that and you will be a better person.

Turq
2006-12-23 20:55:02 EST

Dutch wrote:
> "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Dutch wrote:
> >> "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote

> >> A dumb question deserves a dumb response. Meat is not poisonous, unless
> >> you
> >> happened to eat tainted meat, which you did not indicate was the case.
> >> What
> >> you have is a self-imposed *aversion*, the cure for that is simply to get
> >> grip. Oh boy..............not again. And these words of wisdom come from
> >> a complete fool, to whom I also have a self-imposed
> >> *aversion*......please, don't spread yr illness to me. Keep your anger
> >> inside, let it rot you and not those you touch.Seek help or just hush.
>
> I'm not angry, you appeared to be in distress ("HELP"), so I gave you the
> answer you need but don't want to hear.
>
> Whatever meat you ate will not harm you, the only thing harming you is your
> imagination, understand that and you will be a better person. You're not angry? You told me to eat shit!!!!!!! That's NICE in your world???? That's HAPPY? YOU telling me how to be a better person! LOL, LOL It's weird, if you ask me.BUT please, don't!

Dutch
2006-12-23 21:10:14 EST

> Dutch wrote:
>> "turq" <oceaneyes4you@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> I'm not angry, you appeared to be in distress ("HELP"), so I gave you the
>> answer you need but don't want to hear.
>>
>> Whatever meat you ate will not harm you, the only thing harming you is
>> your
>> imagination, understand that and you will be a better person. You're
>> not angry? You told me to eat shit!!!!!!!

No I didn't.

> That's NICE in your world???? That's HAPPY?

Frequently a closed container, in this case your mind, requires some kind of
shock to cause an opening. It usually doesn't work, but I keep trying.

> YOU telling me how to be a better person! LOL, LOL It's weird, if you ask
> me.BUT please, don't!

Stop and think.. you came here in terrible distress, believing that you had
been poisoned, I have offered you the understanding that you are NOT
poisoned at all, but are reacting emotionally and in fact have in all
likelihood received a dose of beneficial nutrients. This ought to make a
rational person happy.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)