Vegetarian Discussion: Drop Cholesterol By 30 Pts In 30 Days W/o Pharms/statin Drugs

Drop Cholesterol By 30 Pts In 30 Days W/o Pharms/statin Drugs

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Dr. Homilete
2006-12-11 08:01:37 EST
Johnny Judas Jay "the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead" Maharaj wrote:

> In article <4tkl3sF14cqmqU1@mid.individual.net>,
> "Juhana Harju" <spamshantigiriorama.removespam@gmail.com> posted:
>

>>Besides lacking adequate scientific evidence I also consider the advice of
>>eating a pint of blueberries everyday senseless as it is not affordable for
>>many people. Do you have any idea how much a pint of blueberries costs?
>

> I buy them regularly, I will have to look at
> the grocery receipt to see how much they cost
> the last time. I will get back to this thread.

Iow, you are a lying sack of shit who needs to look up the price because
you've never ever bought blueberries. Otherwise you might have said
that it costs about $3/lb., give or take, and rising.

Btw, Jay, shouldn't you be putting in a disclaimer about your affected
"Dr." title? I mean, a mail-order "doctorate" in ass-trollogy doesn't
qualify you to hold forth on the medical benefits of blueberries, or on
the efficacy of statin drugs, does it?

And how was your surf'n'turf special at the Oceanarium?

Cliff Huprich's Ghost
2018-09-02 14:08:20 EST
On 12/4/2006 12:20 AM, Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:
> Drop cholesterol by 30 pts in 30 days w/o pharms/statin drugs

It hasn't been 30 days, but Wobbly Woopert hasn't been heard from in
about two weeks. Did he fall into Bodega Bay and drown?

B*@gmail.com
2018-12-18 01:53:35 EST
we #supply perfectly reproduced #counterfeit money with holograms and all s=
ecurity features #available.
Indistinguishable to the eye and to touch.contact #today=20
whatsapp : +61488879660
skype: cliff budman
wickr: cliffbudman
#email list....cliffbudman237@gmail.com
Why would you buy from us?
Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be ge=
nius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Doll=
ar and any bills of your choice you want. Security features of our bank not=
es are AAA+ grade with the following quality : Intaglio printing Watermarks=
Security thread See-through register Special foil/special foil elements Ir=
idescent stripe / shifting colors. -Holograms and Holographic Strips -Micro=
-Lettering -Metallic Ink and Thread -Watermarks -IR Detection -Ultra-violet=
features -See through Features -Different serial number

we offer both #national and international deliveries. All of our #deliverie=
s are safe, #fast and discreet.
All customer delivery information is eliminated after delivery to ensure a =
fair deal .
We supply only original high-quality BANKNOTES to all countries worldwide.
We print and sell perfect Grade A BANKNOTES of over 52 currencies. Our mone=
y is perfectly reproduced with all security features available and we assur=
e you everything is safe and indistinguishable to the human eye and touch (=
REAL MONEY LOOK AND FEEL).
EUR - Euro=20
USD - US Dollar=20
GBP - British Pound=20
AUD - Australian Dollar=20
CAD - Canadian
and many more
Delivery usually takes 2-5 days
-Free shipping
-THE bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit #pens and machines.
-I have the #best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES
-UV: YES
-All security features available
contact #today=20
whatsapp : whatsapp : +61488879660