Vegetarian Discussion: Same Old Stuff Here

Same Old Stuff Here

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

LarryLook
2006-10-21 16:16:23 EST
It's the same old stuff here. The anti's always calculating how many
amphibians died to produce my cup of rice, like they have some magical
mathematical formula - which clearly they don't. But never considerations
of the worthiness of my intentions. I'll tell you why, it's because this
isn't an ethic's forum! They don't really care if my cup of rice kills more
than their factory farmed meat or not. They don't see my intentions as
worthy. When they eat their bacon burger at Roy Rogers they are unconcerned
about how many mammals are killed, because it's not a goal of theirs to kill
the minimum. Do you hear any of them say they care about this? No!

So I'm supposed to take ethical advice from this group of sad people most of
whom woudn't be a bit concerned about hunting racoons or monkeys for fun and
not food. That's a joke.

Dutch
2006-10-21 16:34:38 EST

"LarryLook" <Larry@noemail.com> wrote
> It's the same old stuff here. The anti's always calculating how many
> amphibians died to produce my cup of rice, like they have some magical
> mathematical formula - which clearly they don't. But never considerations
> of the worthiness of my intentions. I'll tell you why, it's because this
> isn't an ethic's forum! They don't really care if my cup of rice kills
> more than their factory farmed meat or not. They don't see my intentions
> as worthy. When they eat their bacon burger at Roy Rogers they are
> unconcerned about how many mammals are killed, because it's not a goal of
> theirs to kill the minimum. Do you hear any of them say they care about
> this? No!
>
> So I'm supposed to take ethical advice from this group of sad people most
> of whom woudn't be a bit concerned about hunting racoons or monkeys for
> fun and not food. That's a joke.

You're incoherent Larry, but thanks for stopping by..

Ontheroad
2006-10-21 17:09:13 EST

"LarryLook" <Larry@noemail.com> wrote in message
> It's the same old stuff here. The anti's always calculating how many
> amphibians died to produce my cup of rice, like they have some magical
> mathematical formula - which clearly they don't. But never considerations
> of the worthiness of my intentions. I'll tell you why, it's because this
> isn't an ethic's forum! They don't really care if my cup of rice kills
> more than their factory farmed meat or not. They don't see my intentions
> as worthy. When they eat their bacon burger at Roy Rogers they are
> unconcerned about how many mammals are killed, because it's not a goal of
> theirs to kill the minimum. Do you hear any of them say they care about
> this? No!
>
> So I'm supposed to take ethical advice from this group of sad people most
> of whom woudn't be a bit concerned about hunting racoons or monkeys for
> fun and not food. That's a joke.
-===============
The joke is that you think you said something, killer. The fact remains,
your food causes massive death and suffering.
Death and suffering that you continue to prove you have no concern about,
hypocrite. Your actions prove that you are just
as unconcerned about the number of animals that die for your food as anybody
else, fool...

LarryLook
2006-10-21 20:17:51 EST
> The joke is that you think you said something, killer. The fact remains,
> your food causes massive death and suffering.
> Death and suffering that you continue to prove you have no concern about,
> hypocrite. Your actions prove that you are just
> as unconcerned about the number of animals that die for your food as
> anybody else, fool...

How do you know I'm unconcerned? Are you a mindreader? I'm not denying
that I could be causing some death. But how do you know how much I'm
causing?
And you prove my point by not addressing the worthiness of the cause of
reducing
deaths. I don't believe you consider it a worthy cause. You are too
concerned by
my individual actions. You elevate me to too high a position. You need to
develope a broader understanding of the ethical issues here. And what are
your positions on hunting animals you won't use?

LarryLook
2006-10-21 20:24:36 EST
> You're incoherent Larry, but thanks for stopping by..

Your personal attacks won't get you anywhere. Ontheroad just proved my
point. He again tries to assign deaths to my salad when I don't deny my
salad could have caused a death. But it's not like 20 mammals died so I
could have a carrot. He wants to assign all the mice deaths that went into
farming 20 acres of land to my carrot. You guys have the math all wrong.
More importantly most here don't have any interest in lowering deaths. Some
want to increase deaths, because it gives more animals a chance to live
(what a ridiculous concept if I every heard one). So I'm supposed to take
lessons from them on how to live a moral life? What a joke.

And most of the anti's here probably see nothing wrong with hunting even if
the animals shot aren't used.

Ontheroad
2006-10-21 20:31:58 EST

>> The joke is that you think you said something, killer. The fact
>> remains, your food causes massive death and suffering.
>> Death and suffering that you continue to prove you have no concern about,
>> hypocrite. Your actions prove that you are just
>> as unconcerned about the number of animals that die for your food as
>> anybody else, fool...
>
> How do you know I'm unconcerned?
==========================
Because you keep posting the same ignorant spew, killer...

Are you a mindreader? I'm not denying
> that I could be causing some death. But how do you know how much I'm
> causing?
===================
The same way you claimed that others don't care, fool. Try not dishonestly
snipping out your stupid comments that I replied to, killer.

> And you prove my point by not addressing the worthiness of the cause of
> reducing
> deaths.
=======================
No fool, you prove your own lack of any attempt to reduce your bloody
footprints, hypocrite.

I don't believe you consider it a worthy cause. You are too
> concerned by
> my individual actions. You elevate me to too high a position. You need to
> develope a broader understanding of the ethical issues here. And what are
> your positions on hunting animals you won't use?
==========================
I don't hunt. But it's no more "bad" than the animals that die for your
convenience and entertainment, hypocrite.

Ontheroad
2006-10-21 20:35:36 EST

>> You're incoherent Larry, but thanks for stopping by..
>
> Your personal attacks won't get you anywhere. Ontheroad just proved my
> point. He again tries to assign deaths to my salad when I don't deny my
> salad could have caused a death. But it's not like 20 mammals died so I
> could have a carrot.
============================
It may have been 200, fool. You don't care enough to really find out,
killer.

He wants to assign all the mice deaths that went into
> farming 20 acres of land to my carrot.
=======================
You contirbuted to those deaths, fool. they wouldn't have happened if you
hadn't demanded those carrots, hypocrite.

You guys have the math all wrong.
> More importantly most here don't have any interest in lowering deaths.
====================
Wow, what a coincidence, justv like you killer!!!

Some
> want to increase deaths, because it gives more animals a chance to live
> (what a ridiculous concept if I every heard one). So I'm supposed to take
> lessons from them on how to live a moral life? What a joke.
========================
yes, you are fool...

> And most of the anti's here probably see nothing wrong with hunting even
> if the animals shot aren't used.
=====================
Is that the same reason you continue to kill animals and leave them to rot?
Not caring, huh, just as you keep proving about yourself, hypocrite...

LarryLook
2006-10-21 20:55:17 EST

"ontheroad" <stop@stop.com> wrote in message

> "LarryLook" <Larry@noemail.com> wrote in message
>>> You're incoherent Larry, but thanks for stopping by..
>>
>> Your personal attacks won't get you anywhere. Ontheroad just proved my
>> point. He again tries to assign deaths to my salad when I don't deny my
>> salad could have caused a death. But it's not like 20 mammals died so I
>> could have a carrot.
> ============================
> It may have been 200, fool. You don't care enough to really find out,
> killer.

See, this is the typical anti stuff we get here. That 200 intelligent
mammals die to make 1 carrot. How does one argue with such flagrantly
exaggerated numbers picked out of the air, just to try to make vegetarians
feel bad. You also claim that I kill truckloads of animals just to post
this paragraph on he internet. I think you have an agenda. Such bad math
can only be explained by an agenda. You think the vegetarians have some
evil group about to take away your rights. On the contrary, they are a
peace loving, caring, gentle group of individuals. Most are not extremists.
Try to be open minded.

LarryLook
2006-10-21 20:57:07 EST

> I don't believe you consider it a worthy cause. You are too
>> concerned by
>> my individual actions. You elevate me to too high a position. You need
>> to develope a broader understanding of the ethical issues here. And what
>> are your positions on hunting animals you won't use?
> ==========================
> I don't hunt. But it's no more "bad" than the animals that die for your
> convenience and entertainment, hypocrite.

You don't hunt, but is it wrong? You evade the important issues. You post
on the internet, which by your logic kills many needlessly, so shouldn't you
reexamine your behaviour?

Ontheroad
2006-10-21 21:44:25 EST

>> I don't believe you consider it a worthy cause. You are too
>>> concerned by
>>> my individual actions. You elevate me to too high a position. You need
>>> to develope a broader understanding of the ethical issues here. And what
>>> are your positions on hunting animals you won't use?
>> ==========================
>> I don't hunt. But it's no more "bad" than the animals that die for your
>> convenience and entertainment, hypocrite.
>
> You don't hunt, but is it wrong? You evade the important issues.
=======================
Projecting again, huh killer? I'm not evading my impact on animals at all,
killer.
That is exactly waht you continue to do, fool... I see you avoided the
response I gave though, huh killer?

You post
> on the internet, which by your logic kills many needlessly, so shouldn't
> you reexamine your behaviour?
No fool, for the simple reason that I don't claim that I live my life in a
way that is supposed to make a difference, YOU DO, hypocrite!!
That you cannot see your ignorant hypocrisy is truly hilarious, fool...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)