Vegetarian Discussion: Re: Low Iron Vegetarian

Re: Low Iron Vegetarian
Posts: 18

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Pearl
2006-10-17 10:01:16 EST

> Where you 'also' anemic, dutch?

Ok... this is a one-time 'apology' for all the
typos/mistakes I've made, and will make..

:)





Dutch
2006-10-17 15:49:42 EST

"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
>
>> Where you 'also' anemic, dutch?

No, not to my knowledge. Why?




Pearl
2006-10-17 16:13:05 EST
"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message news:12jacum1vsag2be@news.supernews.com...
>
> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> >
> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
>
> No, not to my knowledge. Why?

Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:

"The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
the sense to follow his advice."

Advice for what? When? Didn't you mean to your 'wife'?
Don't bother answering. It will be a lie, whatever you say.











Dutch
2006-10-17 19:01:09 EST

"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote

[..]

>> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
>>
>> No, not to my knowledge. Why?
>
> Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:
>
> "The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
> the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
> the sense to follow his advice."
>
> Advice for what?

Poor overall health.

> When?

During a visit.

> Didn't you mean to your 'wife'?

No. My doctor advised me to eat a more varied diet, including some meat.



Pearl
2006-10-17 19:09:25 EST
"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message news:12jao5kmqog6vc2@news.supernews.com...
>
> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
>
> [..]
>
> >> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
> >>
> >> No, not to my knowledge. Why?
> >
> > Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:
> >
> > "The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
> > the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
> > the sense to follow his advice."
> >
> > Advice for what?
>
> Poor overall health.

"... I enjoy spectacularly good health ...." - Dutch 19 Mar 2001

> > When?
>
> During a visit.

"The diet served us well until 2000 or so, whenever it was
that we started eating meat again." - Dutch Aug 23 2006

> > Didn't you mean to your 'wife'?
>
> No. My doctor advised me to eat a more varied diet, including some meat.

Suuuure....


Like I said....






Dutch
2006-10-17 19:35:47 EST

"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
>>
>> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
>> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
>>
>> [..]
>>
>> >> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
>> >>
>> >> No, not to my knowledge. Why?
>> >
>> > Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:
>> >
>> > "The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
>> > the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
>> > the sense to follow his advice."
>> >
>> > Advice for what?
>>
>> Poor overall health.
>
> "... I enjoy spectacularly good health ...." - Dutch 19 Mar 2001

I did, until I didn't anymore.



Pearl
2006-10-17 19:56:15 EST
"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message news:12jaq6iptp1m3db@news.supernews.com...
>
> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
> >>
> >> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> >> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
> >>
> >> [..]
> >>
> >> >> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
> >> >>
> >> >> No, not to my knowledge. Why?
> >> >
> >> > Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:
> >> >
> >> > "The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
> >> > the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
> >> > the sense to follow his advice."
> >> >
> >> > Advice for what?
> >>
> >> Poor overall health.
> >
> > "... I enjoy spectacularly good health ...." - Dutch 19 Mar 2001
>
> I did, until I didn't anymore.

"The diet served us well until 2000 or so, whenever it was
that we started eating meat again." - Dutch Aug 23 2006

After you 'started eating meat again' then. ..It follows logically!





Dutch
2006-10-17 20:18:44 EST

"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
>>
>> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
>> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
>> >>
>> >> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
>> >> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
>> >>
>> >> [..]
>> >>
>> >> >> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
>> >> >>
>> >> >> No, not to my knowledge. Why?
>> >> >
>> >> > Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:
>> >> >
>> >> > "The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
>> >> > the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
>> >> > the sense to follow his advice."
>> >> >
>> >> > Advice for what?
>> >>
>> >> Poor overall health.
>> >
>> > "... I enjoy spectacularly good health ...." - Dutch 19 Mar 2001
>>
>> I did, until I didn't anymore.
>
> "The diet served us well until 2000 or so, whenever it was
> that we started eating meat again." - Dutch Aug 23 2006
>
> After you 'started eating meat again' then. ..It follows logically!

Fact: Health concerns were the main reason we diversified our diet. That's
it, I don't care if you believe it.




Pearl
2006-10-17 20:40:42 EST
"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message news:12jasn5be7i7s37@news.supernews.com...
>
> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
> >>
> >> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> >> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
> >> >>
> >> >> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> >> >> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote
> >> >>
> >> >> [..]
> >> >>
> >> >> >> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> No, not to my knowledge. Why?
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:
> >> >> >
> >> >> > "The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
> >> >> > the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
> >> >> > the sense to follow his advice."
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Advice for what?
> >> >>
> >> >> Poor overall health.
> >> >
> >> > "... I enjoy spectacularly good health ...." - Dutch 19 Mar 2001
> >>
> >> I did, until I didn't anymore.
> >
> > "The diet served us well until 2000 or so, whenever it was
> > that we started eating meat again." - Dutch Aug 23 2006
> >
> > After you 'started eating meat again' then. ..It follows logically!
>
> Fact: Health concerns were the main reason we diversified our diet. That's
> it, I don't care if you believe it.

Of course I DON'T believe you. No one does. How could we.
You LIED about having CHILDREN, for heaven's sake. GLL!





Dutch
2006-10-23 17:05:24 EST

"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote
> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote

[..]
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >> >> Were you 'also' anemic, dutch?
>> >> >> >>
>> >> >> >> No, not to my knowledge. Why?
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > Your follow-up reply regarding the 'advice' given to Kathie:
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > "The doctor gave her a simple and well-considered solution,
>> >> >> > the same one my doctor gave me, and I am thankful I had
>> >> >> > the sense to follow his advice."
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > Advice for what?
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Poor overall health.
>> >> >
>> >> > "... I enjoy spectacularly good health ...." - Dutch 19 Mar 2001
>> >>
>> >> I did, until I didn't anymore.
>> >
>> > "The diet served us well until 2000 or so, whenever it was
>> > that we started eating meat again." - Dutch Aug 23 2006
>> >
>> > After you 'started eating meat again' then. ..It follows logically!
>>
>> Fact: Health concerns were the main reason we diversified our diet.
>> That's
>> it, I don't care if you believe it.
>
> Of course I DON'T believe you. No one does. How could we.
> You LIED about having CHILDREN, for heaven's sake. GLL!

Nobody tells the whole truth all the time, and I advise strongly not to try
to claim otherwise. I have referred to children a couple of times simply
because it made more sense at the time than stipulating to hypothetical
children. All the references to my diet have been truthful. In any case it's
irrelevant because I do not expect anyone to judge their own health needs on
my experience. People should listen to their bodies, and their doctors.


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron