Vegetarian Discussion: Chico Chimpo, Answer This

Chico Chimpo, Answer This

Scented Nectar
2006-09-22 23:34:05 EST
You claim, despite your anti-vegetarian rants that you are one. You
also claim you take fish oil supplements. Which is true? Are they
both true and you are a pesco-vegetarian?

If you are a vegetarian, why? You have claimed reasons of health and
aesthetics. You hypocritically bash health claims by others. Your
aesthetics reason is garbage because there are way to many different
textures and tastes in various types of meat for them to have any
aesthetics in common.

You claim that refusing a meat meal is rude and must not be done. You
also claim you are a vegetarian. From this we must conclude, that you
are not a vegetarian and eat meat offered, or you are a vegetarian but
never get invited to dinner where meat is served. Which is it?

If invited to a steak dinner, DO YOU EAT THE STEAK?????

You've been avoiding these questions for a very long time.

Chico Chupacabra
2006-09-23 07:56:02 EST
Skanky, 46 year-old bus-riding wastrel, foamed at the mouth:

> You claim that refusing a meat meal is rude

Don't put words in my mouth, slut. I've written that lecturing hosts
about foods they offer you is rude.

> and must not be done. You
> also claim you are a vegetarian. From this we must conclude,

Non sequiturs from strawmen.

> If invited to a steak dinner, DO YOU EAT THE STEAK?????

Yes.

> You've been avoiding these questions for a very long time.

No, I've answered it every fucking time you've asked it, you
jelly-headed orthorexic bitch, but you're either too stupid or too
stubborn to comprehend that. I would offend my own sensibilities
-- and I've written about how I handle events like the one you find
such a dilemma, or turkey at Thanksgiving, what to do about little
pieces of ham or bacon in veggie dishes at family gatherings, etc. --
before I would offend someone else's.

Scented Nectar
2006-09-23 12:29:05 EST

cheeko chucklebutt wrote:
> > You claim that refusing a meat meal is rude
>
> Don't put words in my mouth, slut. I've written that lecturing hosts
> about foods they offer you is rude.

Nonsense. You claimed that my NON-LECTURING turning down of meat was
rude.

> > and must not be done. You
> > also claim you are a vegetarian. From this we must conclude,
>
> Non sequiturs from strawmen.

No no no. Don't brush it off with nonsense. There is no non sequitur
or strawmen.

> > If invited to a steak dinner, DO YOU EAT THE STEAK?????
>
> Yes.

This is the first time you have actually answered this. Now stop
calling yourself a vegetarian.

> > You've been avoiding these questions for a very long time.
>
> No, I've answered it every fucking time you've asked it, you
> jelly-headed orthorexic bitch, but you're either too stupid or too
> stubborn to comprehend that. I would offend my own sensibilities
> -- and I've written about how I handle events like the one you find
> such a dilemma, or turkey at Thanksgiving, what to do about little
> pieces of ham or bacon in veggie dishes at family gatherings, etc. --
> before I would offend someone else's.

I find no dilemma. You though, are so worried about others thinking
you're weird for not eating meat, that you force yourself to eat it so
as not to 'offend'. You must hang out with some pretty judgemental
people.

Anyways, stop calling yourself a vegetarian. You're not one, even
though you are grossed out by meat. In fact, get off these newsgroups
and find one that actually applies to you. Really, what the fuck are
you doing here????? Do you just like to be hated?

It is funny though that your nonconformityphobia makes you eat things
that disgust you. Heheh

Chico Chupacabra
2006-09-23 12:44:52 EST
Skanky, 46 year-old lay-a-boot (Canadian, eh) pot-head, wrote:

> > > You claim that refusing a meat meal is rude
> >
> > Don't put words in my mouth, slut. I've written that lecturing hosts
> > about foods they offer you is rude.
>
> Nonsense.

No, stupid, THAT's the issue:

If it's a stranger,
like a neighbourhood welcome
group to new neighbours, then you
can't be scared to say you are
veg*n.
-- Skanky

I have no trouble
saying to people "You might want
to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

They don't mind
talking about it either, so if they are
having a dinner where the only
vegan item is side of green peas,
one can eat before the get-together
or bring something.
-- Skanky

Other times they
don't get offended if you bring your
own, like veg patties to a bbq.
-- Skanky

I can also dig up the anecdote where the whole cookout had to be
turned into a vegetarian thing because you whined about the meat. Oh,
here it is:

There has always turned out to be something
I could eat. Once a friend's dad
made it into a big adventure
where everyone tried veggie
burgers for the first time.
http://tinyurl.com/bv8pe

(And probably for the last time, too.)

You whined about meat and gave your hosts a guilt-trip and they had to
cater to your weird demands.

> You claimed that my NON-LECTURING turning down of meat was
> rude.

NORMAL people don't eat before going to parties. NORMAL people don't
give lectures or diatribes against what's served at parties. NORMAL
people don't bring their OWN food to parties. NORMAL people will
gratefully eat what's graciously offered. You're NEITHER normal NOR
gracious.

> > > and must not be done. You
> > > also claim you are a vegetarian. From this we must conclude,
> >
> > Non sequiturs from strawmen.
>
> No no no.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

> > > If invited to a steak dinner, DO YOU EAT THE STEAK?????
> >
> > Yes.
>
> This is the first time you have actually answered this.

Bullshit, you idiot. I've told you all along I would rather offend my
own sensibilities than a host's.

> > > You've been avoiding these questions for a very long time.
> >
> > No, I've answered it every fucking time you've asked it, you
> > jelly-headed orthorexic bitch, but you're either too stupid or too
> > stubborn to comprehend that. I would offend my own sensibilities
> > -- and I've written about how I handle events like the one you find
> > such a dilemma, or turkey at Thanksgiving, what to do about little
> > pieces of ham or bacon in veggie dishes at family gatherings, etc.
> > -- before I would offend someone else's.
>
> I find no dilemma.

If it's a stranger,
like a neighbourhood welcome
group to new neighbours, then you
can't be scared to say you are
veg*n.
-- Skanky

I have no trouble
saying to people "You might want
to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

They don't mind
talking about it either, so if they are
having a dinner where the only
vegan item is side of green peas,
one can eat before the get-together
or bring something.
-- Skanky

Other times they
don't get offended if you bring your
own, like veg patties to a bbq.
-- Skanky

NORMAL people don't eat before going to parties. NORMAL people don't
give lectures or diatribes against what's served at parties. NORMAL
people don't bring their OWN food to parties. NORMAL people will
gratefully eat what's graciously offered. You're NEITHER normal NOR
gracious.

El Guapo
2006-09-23 13:50:58 EST

chico chupacabra wrote:

> [...]
>
> I have no trouble
> saying to people "You might want
> to think twice about inviting me.
> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> -- Skanky
>
> They don't mind
> talking about it either, so if they are
> having a dinner where the only
> vegan item is side of green peas,
> one can eat before the get-together
> or bring something.
> -- Skanky
>
> Other times they
> don't get offended if you bring your
> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> -- Skanky
>
> NORMAL people don't eat before going to parties. NORMAL people don't
> give lectures or diatribes against what's served at parties. NORMAL
> people don't bring their OWN food to parties. NORMAL people will
> gratefully eat what's graciously offered. You're NEITHER normal NOR

and you are a stupid little retarded homo goober.

Scented Nectar
2006-09-23 17:32:30 EST
Chiclet, you've got such a strong fear of non-conformity, it's almost
unbelievable.

How many times during your years of claimed-vegetarianism did you eat
meat out of fear of offending?

Chico Chupacabra
2006-09-24 07:16:12 EST
Skanky, 46 year-old pot-smoking busrider with a low-wage job, wrote:

> Chico, you've got such a strong fear

No, dummy, I don't fear anything.

> of non-conformity

Non-conformity certainly doesn't scare me. Neither do non-conformists.

Chico Chupacabra
2006-09-24 07:28:54 EST
El Pendejo Maricon wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > I have no trouble
> > saying to people "You might want
> > to think twice about inviting me.
> > I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> > -- Skanky
> >
> > They don't mind
> > talking about it either, so if they are
> > having a dinner where the only
> > vegan item is side of green peas,
> > one can eat before the get-together
> > or bring something.
> > -- Skanky
> >
> > Other times they
> > don't get offended if you bring your
> > own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> > -- Skanky
> >
> > NORMAL people don't eat before going to parties. NORMAL people don't
> > give lectures or diatribes against what's served at parties. NORMAL
> > people don't bring their OWN food to parties. NORMAL people will
> > gratefully eat what's graciously offered. You're NEITHER normal NOR

I'm both normal and gracious. You're an irrational twat, HOMO-ton.

Scented Nectar
2006-09-24 10:02:49 EST
How many times during your years of claimed-vegetarianism did you eat
meat out of fear of offending?

I think you're scared to answer.

Chico Chupacabra
2006-09-24 10:10:06 EST
Skanky, 46 year-old socially-retarded orthorexic shut-in who smokes pot
and watches soap operas all day, wrote:

> How many times during your years of claimed-vegetarianism did you eat
> meat out of fear of offending?

I've never "feared" offending anyone, asshole, so the answer is zero.
Have you gone to bed yet or did you get up early forgetting "The Price
is Right" and soap operas aren't on 'til tomorrow?