Vegetarian Discussion: Bio-TERROR In America: The Government Of Torture!

Bio-TERROR In America: The Government Of Torture!
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

N*@yahoo.com
2006-09-22 14:28:21 EST
AMERICA IN DANGER of its own out-of-control Bio-Terror:
Is 1984 here? Or cripping... God help us,
blinded!
Originally Secret Bio-Aerosols are misused to HARM and Torture in
U.S.A.
Tempering with pills/medicine/treatments to HARM and DISABLE !

Our government needs TORTURE in U.S.? See details
below...
It has your VOTE, support? Abused... for power-grab or
vicy-terror!

CRITICS (political/social/cultural) are harassed and secretly
persecuted
along with their KIDS in schools/colleges, especially, during
tests/exams
(Think: Guantanamo "stress-positions" in the context of
1984-technologies)
Female FBI-informers are coerced
and abused!

Bio-Aerosols and aerosolized chemicals are used to cause:
- severe colds/coughs turning into bronchitis, eye irritation
- bacterial pneumonia/other pneumonia, shortness of breath
- surges of severe headaches, migraines, dizziness, etc.
- fainting collapses by symptoms-mimicking aerosols
- severe stomach pains (sharp, burning, nausea, etc)
- chest-wall pains, heart-muscle inflammations/trauma, etc.
WORSE:
- heart attacks under cover of second-hand smocking
- aerosolized chemicals from the death-penalty drugs
- car crashes/accidents by Vertigo-causing aerosols
- car accidents due to the fine/controlled tempering
- liver/organ failure by small-dose toxins (trace-less?)
- cancer-causing/facilitating - months-long assasinations
This "Yushchenko syndrom" CAN destabilize NATIONs
Waste, Fraud, Cronism and Abuse in HomeSec/FBI
Fabrication of Believable Info/Manufacturing of accidents

U.S. mail IS polluted in "anthrax-like" manner to HARM critics
Libraries, airplanes, hotels, offices, buses, trains - all polluted!

A network of Secret Gas-Aerosol Rooms operated in US
(in Philadelphia, Narberth, Lower Merion, PA)
(in Wilmington and Newark, DE)
(in Hampton, Williamsburg and Richmond, VA)
AND ELSEWHERE.... details below...
Bio-aerosols used to hurt and simulate panic attacks, etc.!
Soviets locked critics into nut-houses, now WE do the same!
Symptoms-mimicking aerosols do HARM, weak or ill people.

Echo-location/wire-taps/listening used to turn homes into cages!

Say "Stop, I care" - call Senate (202) 224-3121
House of Representatives (202) 225-3121
What IS going on in America? *Print and
Post*
Manufacturing of FEAR to grab more Power and Money, of course.
Tragedy IS used to Power Graib, while Fear is molded into profit!

Big Brother spins protection...
And fear is used to clamp.
Democracy needs action!
On which side do you stand?

Looked at this?!! Go to Google/Yahoo newsGroups:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORTURE IN USA: Secret Aerosol Rooms

US Scientist needs legal help dealing with the secret aerosols rooms
(SARs) operated illegally in Philadelphia area, Newark (DE), Hampton
and Williamsburg (VA) and other places. Highly volatile aerosols with
and without bacterial content cause dry cough, airways a...

Full text was at:
http://buyit.philly.com/findit/search/results.jsp?catId=krd_philenqda...

This was a new on-line ad placed in Philadelphia Inquirer and
Philadelphia Daily News on www.philly.com (see full text below)
It was about the secret aerosols rooms in US. One could find it by
searching "secret", say, in the ad section of philly.com.

Democracy can not function effectively without the informed public. As
a former NASA Langley scientist working in the area of nanotechnology
and nanoscale particles, I have been recently exposed to the
establishment of secret gas-aerosol rooms inside of United States, at
least in the Mid-Atlantic region (from Philadelphia to Virginia).
First, the highly irritant aerosols have surfaced at the NASA Langley
Research Center in several safety accidents. Investigations were
blocked, probably, because of lack of Congressional approval for such
financially-lucrative research at NASA. Later, these aerosols had been
encountered outside of NASA in Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania
.
This points out to yet another proliferation of originally-sensitive
technologies into domestic American life to hurt and harass people
without a proper oversight and much control. This amounts to torture,
extra-judicial prosecution and authoritarian intimidation tactics. The
use of such irritants and the operations of the secret gas-aerosol
rooms are gross violations of human and constitutional rights of
American citizens and various domestic and international laws.

-------------------Full text of an ad from Philadelphia's
philly.com--------------------------
TORTURE IN USA: Secret Aerosol Rooms
US Scientist needs legal help dealing with the secret aerosols rooms
(SARs) operated illegally in Philadelphia area, Newark (DE), Hampton
and Williamsburg (VA). Highly volatile aerosols with and without
bacterial content cause dry cough, airways and eyes irritation, chest
pain and inflammation. FBI and Homeland Security associates are likely
operators of SARs, while collaborators may be hotel staff and
landlords, who get financial/material or other incentives. US citizens
and kids are victims.
------------------------------

Torture is any act by which severe pain, whether physical or
psychological, is intentionally inflicted on a person as a means of
intimidation, deterrence, revenge, punishment, sadism, or information
gathering. At times, medicine and medical practitioners have been drawn
into the ranks of torturers, either to judge what victims can endure,
to apply treatments which will enhance torture, or as torturers in
their own right. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture

America in Danger!

America in danger -
The vice is NOT impeached.
America in danger -
The public trust is breached.

Big Brother spins protection
And fear is used to clamp.
Democracy needs action!
On which side do you stand?


Which side are you on, boys?
Which side moves you on?
Which side are you on, girls?
Which side did you wrong?
(Chorus after F. Reece)

Your church is burned by haters.
The priests to go to jail?
Your dreams are cheyned by traitors,
But hope still shines through veil.


Dust rooms came back to gas us
With neo-Naz (or Con) embrace...
New immigrants do make US!
And not the SSuper-race...

***

The Government of Torture

Our government needs TORTURE?!
It has your VOTE, and, now, support?
But peace (not vice) needs steady nurture
And trustful words of calm rapport.

Beware of loud, but FALSE, ideas
That flame a thirsty hellish torch.
Protect the old and true ideals
And Constitution's civic urge.

Yes, torture IS a hellish torch -
In bloody hands, a blinded sword,
With Constitution used to forge
All laws on rights as mere absurd!

Remember victim's silent cry
And SEE the Christ in all of us.
Don't let your government to spy
And torture with some bio-dust.

There is NO good use for evil torture!
No matter how the need is spinned
By Nixon's men, as bloody sergeants,
While truth is painfully re-skinned.

V. Haryk-Bukovynsky © VMH


Rick
2006-09-22 15:11:06 EST

<nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,

well, nothing really.....



Noland
2006-09-22 18:33:29 EST

"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>
> well, nothing really.....
>

Fag



Rick
2006-09-22 19:54:25 EST

"Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:45146441$0$97247$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>
> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
> news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>>
>> well, nothing really.....
>>
>
> Fag =========================
Wishful thinking on your part queery-boy...


>



JohnArneze
2006-09-22 23:36:58 EST

"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:RI_Qg.1107$o71.859@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:45146441$0$97247$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>
>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>> news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>>>
>>> well, nothing really.....
>>>
>>
>> Fag =========================
> Wishful thinking on your part queery-boy...

why you trolling in this news group? try alt.fags+queers



Rick
2006-09-23 00:19:48 EST

"JohnArneze" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:4514aaf1$0$97223$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>
> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
> news:RI_Qg.1107$o71.859@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> news:45146441$0$97247$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>
>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>> news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>
>>>> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>>>>
>>>> well, nothing really.....
>>>>
>>>
>>> Fag =========================
>> Wishful thinking on your part queery-boy...
>
> why you trolling in this news group? try alt.fags+queers
===============================
ROTFLMAO You fools are really a hoot, eh? Try checking your
comprehension sissy-boy. I didn't post the original tinfoil-hat
stupidity. Thanks for proving though that you are as stupid as
the OP...


>
>



Noland
2006-09-23 11:39:21 EST

"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:EB2Rg.11156$v%4.6720@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "JohnArneze" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:4514aaf1$0$97223$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>
>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>> news:RI_Qg.1107$o71.859@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> news:45146441$0$97247$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>>
>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>> news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>
>>>>> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>>>>>
>>>>> well, nothing really.....
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Fag =========================
>>> Wishful thinking on your part queery-boy...
>>
>> why you trolling in this news group? try alt.fags+queers
> ===============================
> ROTFLMAO You fools are really a hoot, eh? Try checking your
> comprehension sissy-boy. I didn't post the original tinfoil-hat
> stupidity. Thanks for proving though that you are as stupid as the OP...



your the one trolling for faggot drag queens to home stay and be your mommy

Get Help Fast



Rick
2006-09-23 15:47:17 EST

"Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:45155528$0$97221$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>
> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
> news:EB2Rg.11156$v%4.6720@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "JohnArneze" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> news:4514aaf1$0$97223$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>
>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>> news:RI_Qg.1107$o71.859@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>
>>>> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:45146441$0$97247$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>>>
>>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>> news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> well, nothing really.....
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Fag =========================
>>>> Wishful thinking on your part queery-boy...
>>>
>>> why you trolling in this news group? try alt.fags+queers
>> ===============================
>> ROTFLMAO You fools are really a hoot, eh? Try checking your
>> comprehension sissy-boy. I didn't post the original
>> tinfoil-hat stupidity. Thanks for proving though that you are
>> as stupid as the OP...
>
>
>
> your the one trolling for faggot drag queens to home stay and
> be your mommy
>
> Get Help Fast
================================
Try reading up on comprehension, fool. I'm not the one that
started the fag-talk. Queer-boy, like you, was just having a
moment of wishful thinking....
I suggest you learn how to help yourself first by taking that
dick out of your mouth...


>
>



Noland
2006-09-23 23:52:29 EST

"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:9bgRg.1639$o71.1490@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:45155528$0$97221$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>
>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>> news:EB2Rg.11156$v%4.6720@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>> "JohnArneze" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> news:4514aaf1$0$97223$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>>
>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>> news:RI_Qg.1107$o71.859@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>
>>>>> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:45146441$0$97247$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> well, nothing really.....
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Fag =========================
>>>>> Wishful thinking on your part queery-boy...
>>>>
>>>> why you trolling in this news group? try alt.fags+queers
>>> ===============================
>>> ROTFLMAO You fools are really a hoot, eh? Try checking your
>>> comprehension sissy-boy. I didn't post the original tinfoil-hat
>>> stupidity. Thanks for proving though that you are as stupid as the
>>> OP...
>>
>>
>>
>> your the one trolling for faggot drag queens to home stay and be your
>> mommy
>>
>> Get Help Fast
> ================================
> Try reading up on comprehension, fool. I'm not the one that started the
> fag-talk. Queer-boy, like you, was just having a moment of wishful
> thinking....
> I suggest you learn how to help yourself first by taking that dick out of
> your mouth...

Is that what has you pre-occupied ? It is just a learned behavior, you can
learn how not to be gay, many places can help you.



Rick
2006-09-24 00:13:18 EST

"Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:451600f8$0$97223$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>
> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
> news:9bgRg.1639$o71.1490@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> news:45155528$0$97221$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>
>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>> news:EB2Rg.11156$v%4.6720@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>
>>>> "JohnArneze" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:4514aaf1$0$97223$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>>>
>>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>> news:RI_Qg.1107$o71.859@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Noland" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:45146441$0$97247$892e7fe2@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>>>> news:ezWQg.14980$bM.4376@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> <nanodesigns_usa@yahoo.com> wrote,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> well, nothing really.....
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Fag =========================
>>>>>> Wishful thinking on your part queery-boy...
>>>>>
>>>>> why you trolling in this news group? try alt.fags+queers
>>>> ===============================
>>>> ROTFLMAO You fools are really a hoot, eh? Try checking
>>>> your comprehension sissy-boy. I didn't post the original
>>>> tinfoil-hat stupidity. Thanks for proving though that you
>>>> are as stupid as the OP...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> your the one trolling for faggot drag queens to home stay and
>>> be your mommy
>>>
>>> Get Help Fast
>> ================================
>> Try reading up on comprehension, fool. I'm not the one that
>> started the fag-talk. Queer-boy, like you, was just having a
>> moment of wishful thinking....
>> I suggest you learn how to help yourself first by taking that
>> dick out of your mouth...
>
> Is that what has you pre-occupied ? It is just a learned
> behavior, you can learn how not to be gay, many places can help
> you.
=======================
LOL You're the one that seems to like to try and make everyone
queer, like yourself, sissy-boy... Again, you really should try
to get help for the comprehension problemn you have...


>
>


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron