Vegetarian Discussion: LORD SIVA GETS THE OTHER HINDU GODS PREGNANT

LORD SIVA GETS THE OTHER HINDU GODS PREGNANT

Treesfarms
2006-09-04 02:16:42 EST
LORD SIVA GETS THE OTHER HINDU GODS PREGNANT

"The gods came to Siva and said, 'We have all become pregnant and are
lactating. Your seed is burning our bodies and we are a laughing-stock, for
we are men who have become pregnant. Help us.' Siva smiled and said, 'But
this is what you wanted. You did not want a son born in the belly of Devi,
and so you yourselves have become the place of the embryo." -- Saura Purana
62:5-12.

NuTCrAcKeR
2006-09-05 23:33:43 EST

"treesfarms" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> LORD SIVA GETS THE OTHER HINDU GODS PREGNANT
>
> "The gods came to Siva and said, 'We have all become pregnant and are
> lactating. Your seed is burning our bodies and we are a laughing-stock,
> for we are men who have become pregnant. Help us.' Siva smiled and said,
> 'But this is what you wanted. You did not want a son born in the belly of
> Devi, and so you yourselves have become the place of the embryo." -- Saura
> Purana 62:5-12.

you farm people are NUTS ...

D*@yahoo.com
2006-09-07 16:49:13 EST

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
> "treesfarms" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > LORD SIVA GETS THE OTHER HINDU GODS PREGNANT
> >
> > "The gods came to Siva and said, 'We have all become pregnant and are
> > lactating. Your seed is burning our bodies and we are a laughing-stock,
> > for we are men who have become pregnant. Help us.' Siva smiled and said,
> > 'But this is what you wanted. You did not want a son born in the belly of
> > Devi, and so you yourselves have become the place of the embryo." -- Saura
> > Purana 62:5-12.
>
> you farm people are NUTS ...

But very very imaginative, in a raunchy rural way.

Sanity
2006-09-07 20:46:21 EST
How can I tell if my dog is a reincarnated dead person?

d*e@yahoo.com wrote:
> NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
> > "treesfarms" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > LORD SIVA GETS THE OTHER HINDU GODS PREGNANT
> > >
> > > "The gods came to Siva and said, 'We have all become pregnant and are
> > > lactating. Your seed is burning our bodies and we are a laughing-stock,
> > > for we are men who have become pregnant. Help us.' Siva smiled and said,
> > > 'But this is what you wanted. You did not want a son born in the belly of
> > > Devi, and so you yourselves have become the place of the embryo." -- Saura
> > > Purana 62:5-12.
> >
> > you farm people are NUTS ...
>
> But very very imaginative, in a raunchy rural way.

SteveG
2006-09-08 17:14:03 EST
speak to it holding his head, if the dog looks intently at you, you know he
is infested with a soul of a dead person so kill him quickly.
Loard Siva will smile upon you.

"Sanity" <sanity-clause@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> How can I tell if my dog is a reincarnated dead person?
>
> demeter547opine@yahoo.com wrote:
>> NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
>> > "treesfarms" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

>> > you farm people are NUTS ...
>>
>> But very very imaginative, in a raunchy rural way.

D*@.
2006-09-08 18:33:29 EST
On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 01:16:42 -0500, "treesfarms" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

> LORD SIVA GETS THE OTHER HINDU GODS PREGNANT
>
>"The gods came to Siva and said, 'We have all become pregnant and are
>lactating. Your seed is burning our bodies and we are a laughing-stock, for
>we are men who have become pregnant.

Sounds like a legitimate complaint, considering the difficulties they could
have with giving birth.

>Help us.' Siva smiled and said, 'But
>this is what you wanted. You did not want a son born in the belly of Devi,
>and so you yourselves have become the place of the embryo." -- Saura Purana
>62:5-12.

Does that have much to do with opium?

John
2006-09-08 22:33:55 EST
I don 't remember telling any of you about that

HA HA
Boomer