Vegetarian Discussion: They Die So We Can Eat Rice...

They Die So We Can Eat Rice...

D*@.
2006-08-31 20:59:21 EST
http://tinyurl.com/gh7cn
http://tinyurl.com/goh3f
http://tinyurl.com/f4kt7
http://tinyurl.com/zxf82
http://tinyurl.com/h49cy
http://tinyurl.com/fmsmk
http://tinyurl.com/qa322
http://tinyurl.com/lpzay
http://tinyurl.com/lwsxq
http://tinyurl.com/lgedb
http://tinyurl.com/pfobw
http://tinyurl.com/jd4zl

Because:

http://tinyurl.com/kql53
http://tinyurl.com/kjbeb
http://tinyurl.com/gt56j
http://tinyurl.com/mxp3p
http://tinyurl.com/fwhet
http://tinyurl.com/hhjg6
http://tinyurl.com/zhdo3

Brother
2006-09-01 09:33:20 EST
dh@. wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/goh3f

Do you really think there's four amphibians in EVERY square foot of rice?

Rick
2006-09-01 09:40:53 EST

"brother" <see@you.move.com> wrote in message
> dh@. wrote:
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/goh3f
>
> Do you really think there's four amphibians in EVERY square
> foot of rice?
> =======================
There can be. Each spring around our pond it gets so that you
cannot even walk
around the pond. It looks like the grass is moving there are
that many frogs. It's like a bad
horror film where a carpet of frogs are all moving in mass...
Even now I'll see several while i mow.
Some years are really bad, this year had somewhat fewer numbers
than last, but it seemed like they are
here longer.

Brother
2006-09-01 09:54:34 EST
rick wrote:
> "brother" <see@you.move.com> wrote in message
>> dh@. wrote:
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/goh3f
>> Do you really think there's four amphibians in EVERY square
>> foot of rice?
>> =======================
> There can be. Each spring around our pond it gets so that you
> cannot even walk
> around the pond. It looks like the grass is moving there are
> that many frogs. It's like a bad
> horror film where a carpet of frogs are all moving in mass...
> Even now I'll see several while i mow.
> Some years are really bad, this year had somewhat fewer numbers
> than last, but it seemed like they are
> here longer.

What rice field are you referring to?

Rick
2006-09-01 10:46:33 EST

> rick wrote:
>> "brother" <see@you.move.com> wrote in message

>>> Do you really think there's four amphibians in EVERY square
>>> foot of rice?
>>> =======================
>> There can be. Each spring around our pond it gets so that
>> you cannot even walk
>> around the pond. It looks like the grass is moving there are
>> that many frogs. It's like a bad
>> horror film where a carpet of frogs are all moving in mass...
>> Even now I'll see several while i mow.
>> Some years are really bad, this year had somewhat fewer
>> numbers than last, but it seemed like they are
>> here longer.
>>

> What rice field are you referring to?
> =========================
Nice strawman. It doesn't HAVE to be a rice field, only a body
of water. But thanks for proving your ignorance and stupidity,
killer.

Brother
2006-09-01 10:53:29 EST
rick wrote:
> "brother" <see@you.move.com> wrote in message
>> rick wrote:
>>> "brother" <see@you.move.com> wrote in message

>>> There can be. Each spring around our pond it gets so that
>>> you cannot even walk
>>> around the pond. It looks like the grass is moving there are
>>> that many frogs. It's like a bad
>>> horror film where a carpet of frogs are all moving in mass...
>>> Even now I'll see several while i mow.
>>> Some years are really bad, this year had somewhat fewer
>>> numbers than last, but it seemed like they are
>>> here longer.
>>>
>> What rice field are you referring to?
>> =========================
> Nice strawman. It doesn't HAVE to be a rice field, only a body
> of water.

What; like your fat head?

Andy
2006-09-01 11:11:20 EST
Andy comments:

Not interested in rice....

What have you got that dies so I can eat steak ???

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Brother
2006-09-01 11:14:25 EST
Andy wrote:
> Andy comments:
>
> Not interested in rice....
>
> What have you got that dies so I can eat steak ???

Have a guess fat boy.

> Andy in Eureka, Texas

Rick
2006-09-01 12:45:41 EST

"bother" <see@you.move.com> wrote in message
> rick wrote:
>> "brother" <see@you.move.com> wrote in message

>>> What rice field are you referring to?
>>> =========================
>> Nice strawman. It doesn't HAVE to be a rice field, only a
>> body of water.
>
> What; like your fat head?
==================
Thanks for again proving your ignorance and hypocrisy, killer...

AL
2006-09-01 13:50:48 EST
Andy wrote:

> Not interested in rice....
>
> What have you got that dies so I can eat steak ???
>
> Andy in Eureka, Texas

Now you're talkin'! - big thick steaks grilled over mesquite alongside
shrimp kabobs, marinated chicken breasts, roasted ears of corn and big
thick onion slices... (oh yeah, LOTS of death there...)

AL