Vegetarian Discussion: Pete Launches Verbal Attack On 42-yr-old Schizophrenic Man.

Pete Launches Verbal Attack On 42-yr-old Schizophrenic Man.

Philip H. Hart
2006-08-27 08:03:01 EST
Malcolm reported the following:

Robert Scott, 42, who has been diagnosed as suffering schizophrenia, has
been participating in a pilot scheme for the walks for six weeks. He has
already experienced benefits, saying: "It has been a confidence-builder
for me.
"For many years, I was a loner and didn't mix well with other people. It
is difficult to describe how I felt, but I closed myself off from the
world.
"I have been walking every Friday and it has been making me more active
and is improving my physical condition."

Peter Brooks (aka. \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd ) commented on this unfortunate person's cry for help
as follows:

>>For many years, I was a loner and didn't mix well with other people.

>Nothings changed then!

>> It is difficult to describe how I felt, but I closed myself off from the
world.

>Good riddance I say.

>>I have been walking every Friday and it has been making me more active
>>and is improving my physical condition.

>Is that since the stress induced heart attack? Well done. Now try
>a jump in the lake!

Some pretty nasty people in AR, eh?

A*@aol.com
2006-08-27 09:03:39 EST
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:03:01 +0200, "Philip H. Hart"
<*r@aoI.com> wrote:

>Malcolm reported the following:
>
>Robert Scott, 42, who has been diagnosed as suffering schizophrenia, has
>been participating in a pilot scheme for the walks for six weeks. He has
>already experienced benefits, saying: "It has been a confidence-builder
>for me.
>"For many years, I was a loner and didn't mix well with other people. It
>is difficult to describe how I felt, but I closed myself off from the
>world.
>"I have been walking every Friday and it has been making me more active
>and is improving my physical condition."
>
>Peter Brooks (aka. ©¿© ) commented on this unfortunate person's cry for help
>as follows:
>
>>>For many years, I was a loner and didn't mix well with other people.
>
>>Nothings changed then!
>
>>> It is difficult to describe how I felt, but I closed myself off from the
>world.
>
>>Good riddance I say.
>
>>>I have been walking every Friday and it has been making me more active
>>>and is improving my physical condition.
>
>>Is that since the stress induced heart attack? Well done. Now try
>>a jump in the lake!
>
>Some pretty nasty people in AR, eh?

Who's Pete?

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed;
Second, it is violently opposed; and
Third, it is accepted as self-evident.
-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Flan-Flinger
2006-08-27 11:59:39 EST
On 27/08/2006 at 13:03:01 Philip H. Hart wrote :
> Malcolm reported the following:

> Robert Scott, 42, who has been diagnosed as suffering schizophrenia, has
> been participating in a pilot scheme for the walks for six weeks. He has
> already experienced benefits, saying: "It has been a confidence-builder
> for me.
> "For many years, I was a loner and didn't mix well with other people. It
> is difficult to describe how I felt, but I closed myself off from the
> world.
> "I have been walking every Friday and it has been making me more active
> and is improving my physical condition."

> Peter Brooks (aka. ©¿© ) commented on this unfortunate person's cry for help
> as follows:

>>> For many years, I was a loner and didn't mix well with other people.

>> Nothings changed then!

>>> It is difficult to describe how I felt, but I closed myself off from the
> world.

>> Good riddance I say.

>>> I have been walking every Friday and it has been making me more active
>>> and is improving my physical condition.

>> Is that since the stress induced heart attack? Well done. Now try
>> a jump in the lake!

> Some pretty nasty people in AR, eh?

Along with you cross-posting twunks, it's certainly got it's fair share
of assholes ;)

--
F-F
It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny

John M.
2006-08-28 05:46:26 EST

a*4@aol.com wrote:

> Who's Pete?

Are you saying that you don't know?

A*@aol.com
2006-08-28 16:09:37 EST
On 28 Aug 2006 02:46:26 -0700, "John M."
<john_howard_morgan@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>*4@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Who's Pete?
>
>Are you saying that you don't know?

Do you? I remember Michael Saunby once accusing me on this ng of
being "Pete". But that was on a day he missed his anger control pills
:-))

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed;
Second, it is violently opposed; and
Third, it is accepted as self-evident.
-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

©¿© >
2006-08-29 05:13:14 EST
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:09:37 +0100, amacmil304@aol.com wrote:

>On 28 Aug 2006 02:46:26 -0700, "John M."
><john_howard_morgan@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>amacmil304@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> Who's Pete?
>>
>>Are you saying that you don't know?
>
>Do you? I remember Michael Saunby once accusing me on this ng of
>being "Pete". But that was on a day he missed his anger control pills
>:-))

We've all been accused of being pete, at one time or another!

Who cares :-0

Philip H. Hart
2006-08-30 11:22:10 EST

Pete wrote:

> We've all been accused of being pete, at one time or another!

Do you mean that even you have been accused of being Pete, pete?
Bwahahahaha......

A*@aol.com
2006-08-30 13:52:04 EST
On 30 Aug 2006 08:22:10 -0700, "Philip H. Hart" <auldphart@aol.com>
wrote:

>Pete wrote:
>
>> We've all been accused of being pete, at one time or another!
>
>Do you mean that even you have been accused of being Pete, pete?
>Bwahahahaha......

Who's Pete?

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed;
Second, it is violently opposed; and
Third, it is accepted as self-evident.
-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Philip H. Hart
2006-08-30 14:08:30 EST

a*4@aol.com wrote:
> On 30 Aug 2006 08:22:10 -0700, "Philip H. Hart" <auldphart@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Pete wrote:
> >
> >> We've all been accused of being pete, at one time or another!
> >
> >Do you mean that even you have been accused of being Pete, pete?
> >Bwahahahaha......
>
> Who's Pete?

Like a cuckolded husband, Anguish, you would appear to be the last to
know. Best keep an eye on your wife ;-)

A*@aol.com
2006-08-30 18:25:39 EST
On 30 Aug 2006 11:08:30 -0700, "Philip H. Hart" <auldphart@aol.com>
wrote:

>*4@aol.com wrote:
>> On 30 Aug 2006 08:22:10 -0700, "Philip H. Hart" <auldphart@aol.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Do you mean that even you have been accused of being Pete, pete?
>> >Bwahahahaha......
>>
>> Who's Pete?
>
>Like a cuckolded husband, Anguish, you would appear to be the last to
>know. Best keep an eye on your wife ;-)

The last to know what?