Vegetarian Discussion: Jeff Nelson, Founder And Operator Of VegSource Web Site, RIPS Robert Cohen A New Asshole

Jeff Nelson, Founder And Operator Of VegSource Web Site, RIPS Robert Cohen A New Asshole

Leif Erikson
2006-08-15 15:17:12 EST
http://www.vegsource.com/articles/cohen/

"According to bio information in his book, Mr. Cohen's
background includes having taken science courses at a
college in Long Island, and working in real estate."

But there's *much* more.

"In January, 2002, John Robbins contacted Robert Cohen
about an article Mr. Robbins wrote that Mr. Cohen had
reprinted on his (Cohen's) websites. Mr. Robbins
requested that Mr. Cohen remove the article and replace
it with a link to the same article on Mr. Robbins' own
site.

"I have some expertise on the ways of the Internet. I
own and run what Jupiter/Media Metrix (and every other
ranking service) ranks as the most popular food
website. I have myself on several occasions made the
same kind of request to others that Mr. Robbins made to
Mr. Cohen, and have had the request made of me.
Everyone has always complied right away, as I have.
When you write an article, you'd rather have someone
put a link to it than have them just copy it and put it
on their own site.

request, Mr. Cohen generated a series of insulting,
abusive and sick e-mails to him. Mr. Cohen did remove
Mr. Robbins' article from one of his sites, but refused
to remove it from his two commercial soymilk-maker
selling sites. (Mr. Cohen has of late been attempting
to sell soymilk makers on the Internet. Having Mr.
Robbins' article on the selling website, along with a
photo of John Robbins, gave the appearance to some that
Mr. Robbins was endorsing Mr. Cohen's products. He does
not.)"

http://www.vegsource.com/articles/cohen/robbins_cohen.htm
to see full correspondence between Robbins and Cohen.

B*@canada.com
2006-08-15 15:22:39 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:

Hey Goo! Why not contact Jeff and ask him why he was promoting Stephen
Walsh as a Dr.?

Dr. is reserved for the MEDICAL profession.

Leif Erikson
2006-08-15 15:28:11 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>

> Hey Leif! Why not contact Jeff and ask him why he was promoting Stephen
> Walsh as a Dr.?

He wasn't.

> Dr. is reserved for the MEDICAL profession.

As an honorific, it is also used to address holders of
Ph.D. degrees.

You stupid ignorant cunt.

B*@canada.com
2006-08-15 15:38:45 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
> exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >

> > Hey Leif! Why not contact Jeff and ask him why he was promoting Stephen
> > Walsh as a Dr.?
>
> He wasn't.
>

> > Dr. is reserved for the MEDICAL profession.
>
> As an honorific, it is also used to address holders of
> Ph.D. degrees.
>
> I'm a stupid ignorant cunt.

I know Goo, I know. You don't have to confess it,.........although it
probably makes you feel better.

Jeff was deliberately letting people believe that Walsh was a MEDICAL
DOCTOR.

Until several of us took him and Walsh to task for it and Walsh
disappeared from the discussion groups at vegsource and soon after he
was no longer listed as "Dr." Walsh on the site.

Jeff is vegan because it's a business opportunity just like John Hagee
or Benny Hinn are "Christian".

Leif Erikson
2006-08-15 15:55:35 EST
b*g@canada.com wrote:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
>>exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:
>>

>>>Leif Erikson wrote:
>>>

>>>Hey Leif! Why not contact Jeff and ask him why he was promoting Stephen
>>>Walsh as a Dr.?
>>
>>He wasn't.
>>

>>>Dr. is reserved for the MEDICAL profession.
>>
>>As an honorific, it is also used to address holders of
>>Ph.D. degrees.
>>
>>You stupid ignorant cunt, ronnnnnnnnnie.
>

> I know Leif, I know.

We all know it, ronnnnnnnnnnie, you stupid ignorant cunt.

> Jeff was deliberately letting people believe that Walsh was a MEDICAL
> DOCTOR.

False. He never referred to Walsh as "a" doctor; he
referred to him, correctly, as Dr. Walsh.

> Jeff is vegan because it's a business opportunity

Ha ha ha ha ha! Robert Cohen is anti-milk ONLY to sell
his soy juicer!

You stupid fucking cunt, ronnnnnnnnnnie.

Cohen holds NO university degree at all, ronnnnnnnnnnnie.

B*@canada.com
2006-08-15 16:06:09 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> bcpg@canada.com wrote:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
> >>exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:

> >>He wasn't.

> >>As an honorific, it is also used to address holders of
> >>Ph.D. degrees.
> >>
> >>You stupid ignorant cunt, ronnnnnnnnnie.
> >

> > I know Leif, I know.
>
> We all know it, ronnnnnnnnnnie, you brilliant handsome hunk.
>

> > Jeff was deliberately letting people believe that Walsh was a MEDICAL
> > DOCTOR.
>
> False. He never referred to Walsh as "a" doctor; he
> referred to him, correctly, as Dr. Walsh.

Both Walsh and Nelson WANTED people to believe that Walsh had the
authority of a MEDICAL degree.

> > Jeff is vegan because it's a business opportunity
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha! Robert Cohen is anti-milk ONLY to sell
> his soy juicer!

Oh yeh. He spends thousands of dollars and several years researching
all sorts of cow milk science (and junk science) simply to sell a
juicer.

> You brilliant handsome hunk, ronnnnnnnnnnie.
>
> Cohen holds NO university degree at all, ronnnnnnnnnnnie.

Do you Goo?

Does Jeff?

What qualifies Stephen Walsh to read cow milk science?

Leif Erikson
2006-08-15 16:18:57 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:

> Leif Erikson wrote:

>>>I know Leif, I know.
>>
>>We all know it, ronnnnnnnnnnie, you brilliant handsome hunk.
>>

>>>Jeff was deliberately letting people believe that Walsh was a MEDICAL
>>>DOCTOR.
>>
>>False. He never referred to Walsh as "a" doctor; he
>>referred to him, correctly, as Dr. Walsh.
>

> Both Walsh and Nelson

...ripped the CHARLATAN Cohen a new asshole, that's
what they did.

>>>Jeff is vegan because it's a business opportunity
>>
>>Ha ha ha ha ha! Robert Cohen is anti-milk ONLY to sell
>>his soy juicer!
>

> Oh yeh.

Yeh.

>>You STUPID STUPID cunt, ronnnnnnnnnnie.
>>
>>Cohen holds NO university degree at all, ronnnnnnnnnnnie.
>

> Do you Leif?

Yes, a couple.

> Does Jeff?

Doesn't matter. Cohen says he has one, bases his
BULLSHIT claims of "expertise" on it, and HAS NO DEGREE
in any kind of science.

Ron
2006-08-15 16:42:32 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
> exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:

> >>We all know it, ronnnnnnnnnnie, you brilliant handsome hunk.

> >>False. He never referred to Walsh as "a" doctor; he
> >>referred to him, correctly, as Dr. Walsh.
> >

> > Both Walsh and Nelson
>
> ...ripped the CHARLATAN Cohen a new asshole, that's
> what they did.

> >>Ha ha ha ha ha! Robert Cohen is anti-milk ONLY to sell
> >>his soy juicer!
> >

> > Oh yeh.
>
> Yeh.
>
> >>You STUPID STUPID cunt, ronnnnnnnnnnie.
> >>
> >>Cohen holds NO university degree at all, ronnnnnnnnnnnie.
> >

> > Do you Leif?
>
> Yes, a couple.

LOL!!!

Ph.D. in PET FOOD?

> > Does Jeff?
>
> Doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter!!? How can Jeff legitimately put *anything* on his
website concerning cow milk science if he doesn't have the necessary
degrees to determine if the information is valid?

Cohen says he has one, bases his
> BULLSHIT claims of "expertise" on it, and HAS NO DEGREE
> in any kind of science.

Can you review the information on Cohen's site and report to us the
errors you find?

Leif Erikson
2006-08-15 16:49:12 EST
What's with the constant nym-shifting, squealing cunt
queer?

El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
>>exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:

>>>Both Walsh and Nelson
>>
>>...ripped the CHARLATAN Cohen a new asshole, that's
>>what they did.

>>>Oh yeh.
>>
>>Yeh.

>>>Do you Leif?
>>
>>Yes, a couple.
>

> LOL!!!

And you have...a certificate in wood-working?

>>>Does Jeff?
>>
>>Doesn't matter.
>

> Doesn't matter!!?

Yes - it doesn't matter, because Jeff doesn't present
himself as a scientist. The CHICKENSHIT
CHALLENGE-DITCHING CHARLATAN Cohen does.

>> Cohen says he has one, bases his
>>BULLSHIT claims of "expertise" on it, and HAS NO DEGREE
>>in any kind of science.
>

> Can you review

Cohen has NO DEGREE in science of any kind. He's a
FAKE, ronnnnnnnnnnnie.

Ron
2006-08-15 16:56:56 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> What's with the constant nym-shifting, squealing cunt
> queer?
>
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
> exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto got the worst of the
> >>exchange, didn't learn from it, and blabbered:

> >>...ripped the CHARLATAN Cohen a new asshole, that's
> >>what they did.

> >>Yeh.

> >>Yes, a couple.
> >

> > LOL!!!
>
> And you have...a certificate in wood-working?

> >>Doesn't matter.
> >

> > Doesn't matter!!?
>
> Yes - it doesn't matter, because Jeff doesn't present
> himself as a scientist. The CHICKENSHIT
> CHALLENGE-DITCHING CHARLATAN Cohen does.
>

> >> Cohen says he has one, bases his
> >>BULLSHIT claims of "expertise" on it, and HAS NO DEGREE
> >>in any kind of science.
> >

> > Can you review
>
> Cohen has NO DEGREE in science of any kind. He's a
> FAKE, ronnnnnnnnnnnie.

Yet he is able to read the science of cow milk and DO WHAT degree
holders are too gutless to do; namely tell the TRUTH.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that Walsh who claims to hold vegan
values, works for a huge transnational that trades in cow milk
components?

Shouldn't a man of his education be able to get a job that would
comport with his "conscience"?

Or is the whole idea to shut Cohen up so the cow milk trading can go on
unhindered and unquestioned?