Vegetarian Discussion: Why Milk Is So Important For Vegetarian

Why Milk Is So Important For Vegetarian

Medianext05
2006-08-07 06:58:01 EST
Kindly Check the link:
http://www.cure-for-osteoporosis.blogspot.com

S*@yahoo.com
2006-08-07 13:44:55 EST

medianext05 wrote:
> Kindly Check the link:
> http://www.cure-for-osteoporosis.blogspot.com

The "meat" of the article:

"Consumption of milk and milk products help a great deal in
prevention of osteoporosis
since milk is a rich source of calcium."

There is no logic there unfortunately. Limestone is also a "rich
source of calcium" but why aren't they suggesting we eat rocks?

http://www.milksucks.com/osteo.asp

Shrubkiller
2006-08-08 13:42:30 EST

s*4@yahoo.com wrote:
> medianext05 wrote:
> > Kindly Check the link:
> > http://www.cure-for-osteoporosis.blogspot.com
>
> The "meat" of the article:
>
> "Consumption of milk and milk products help a great deal in
> prevention of osteoporosis
> since milk is a rich source of calcium."
>
> There is no logic there unfortunately. Limestone is also a "rich
> source of calcium" but why aren't they suggesting we eat rocks?

They grind up clam and oyster shells and sell them as calcium
supplements.

In order for calcium from *any* source to be absorped to the bone a
ratio of 1 part magnesium to 2 parts calcium is optimal.

Green leafy veggies far out perform cow milk as their Mg/Ca ratio is
much higher.

http://www.notmilk.com

> http://www.milksucks.com/osteo.asp

Leif Erikson
2006-08-08 18:56:31 EST
shrubkiller wrote:
> shevek4@yahoo.com wrote:
> > medianext05 wrote:
> > > Kindly Check the link:
> > > http://www.cure-for-osteoporosis.blogspot.com
> >
> > The "meat" of the article:
> >
> > "Consumption of milk and milk products help a great deal in
> > prevention of osteoporosis
> > since milk is a rich source of calcium."
> >
> > There is no logic there unfortunately. Limestone is also a "rich
> > source of calcium" but why aren't they suggesting we eat rocks?
>

> http://www.notmilk.com

What a crock of shit!

Shrubkiller
2006-08-09 21:40:01 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> shrubkiller wrote:
> > shevek4@yahoo.com wrote:
> > >
> > > The "meat" of the article:
> > >
> > > "Consumption of milk and milk products help a great deal in
> > > prevention of osteoporosis
> > > since milk is a rich source of calcium."
> > >
> > > There is no logic there unfortunately. Limestone is also a "rich
> > > source of calcium" but why aren't they suggesting we eat rocks?
> >

> > http://www.notmilk.com
>
> What a crock of shit!

Shut up and eat your hormone laden Ice Cream Goober.

Leif Erikson
2006-08-09 21:48:19 EST
shrubkiller wrote:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>shrubkiller wrote:

>>>http://www.notmilk.com
>>
>>What a crock of shit!
>

> Shut up

Fuck off, you little twat.

Shrubkiller
2006-08-09 22:13:34 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> shrubkiller wrote:

> >>What a crock of shit!
> >

> > Shut up
>
> Fuck me, you gorgeous hunk.

Sorry Goo. You are only of interest to lesbians like yourself.

Leif Erikson
2006-08-09 22:36:54 EST
shrubkiller wrote:

> Leif Erikson wrote: