Vegetarian Discussion: "aras" Actively Supporting Enemies Of Society

"aras" Actively Supporting Enemies Of Society

I*@Enemyreports.soc
DAN MATHEWS, Celebrity Recruiter for PeTA

"We're at war, and we'll do what we need to win."
(USA Today, September 3, 1991)

INGRID NEWKIRK, FOUNDER, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT
OF ANIMALS (PETA)

"I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the animals
out or burn them down."
( National Animal Rights Convention '97, June 27, 1997)

"Even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we'd be against
it."
(Vogue, September, 1989)

"I know it's illegal [trespassing], but I don't think it's wrong."
(Montgomery County, MD, Journal Feb. 16, 1988)

ALEX PACHECO, CHAIRMAN, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT
OF ANIMALS (PETA)

"Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are 'acceptable
crimes' when used for the animal cause."
(Gazette Mail, Charleston, WV, January 15, 1989)

Intersting PeTA facts

When ALF member Roger Troen was convicted of burglary and arson at
the University of Oregon, in which $36,000 in damage was inflicted,
PeTA paid Troen's $27.000 legal fees and his $34,900 fine. Gary
Thorud testified under oath that "we were illegally funding this
individual with money solicited for other causes, and Ingrid was
using that money, bragging to the staff that she had spent $25,000
on the case."
Deposition of Gary Thorud, Berosini v. PeTA, at 49-50.

Rodney Coronado, a member of the Animal Liberation Front, pleaded
guilty and was sentenced to 57 months in prison for the destruction
of an animal diagnostics research lab at the University of California,
Davis in April, 1987 (total damage estimates: $4.5 million). PETA sent
$ 45,200 to Coronado's 'support committee,' which was a sum 15 times
greater than what PETA spent on animal shelters nationwide in all of
that year.

http://altpet.net/petition/arquote.html
PETA's sympathies for ELF actions were apparent in a recent speech by
PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich.

"I think it would be great if all of the fast-food outlets, slaughterhouses,
these laboratories and the banks that fund them exploded tomorrow," he said.

PETA payouts to radicals willing to carry out such crimes include:

-- $5,000 to Josh Harper, who was convicted of assaulting police and firing on
a fishing vessel;

-- $2,000 to Dave Wilson, convicted of firebombing a fur cooperative;

-- $7,500 to Fran Trutt, convicted of attempted murder of a medical executive

http://www.cdfe.org/peta_fox.htm

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-08-07 00:17:23 EST

i*o@Enemyreports.soc wrote:
> DAN MATHEWS, Celebrity Recruiter for PeTA
>
> "We're at war, and we'll do what we need to win."
> (USA Today, September 3, 1991)
>

> INGRID NEWKIRK, FOUNDER, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT
> OF ANIMALS (PETA)
>
> "I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the animals
> out or burn them down."
> ( National Animal Rights Convention '97, June 27, 1997)

Any Scrooge can stand against animals. Does it make you feel like a
hero?

D*@.
2006-08-07 21:27:55 EST
On 6 Aug 2006 21:17:23 -0700, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:

>*o@Enemyreports.soc wrote:
>> DAN MATHEWS, Celebrity Recruiter for PeTA
>>
>> "We're at war, and we'll do what we need to win."
>> (USA Today, September 3, 1991)
>>

>> INGRID NEWKIRK, FOUNDER, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT
>> OF ANIMALS (PETA)
>>
>> "I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the animals
>> out or burn them down."
>> ( National Animal Rights Convention '97, June 27, 1997)
>>

>Any Scrooge can stand against animals.

Examples:

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
of the animals erases all of it." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"the nutritionally unnecessary choice deliberately to kill an animal
ALWAYS causes a moral harm greater in magnitude than . . . the
moral "benefit" realized by the animal in existing at all" - Goo

"Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Goo

""vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
Fuckwit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
mean no animals raised for food and other products. That's
an influence, whether you like it or not." - Goo

"People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
"Vegans" aren't interested in contributing to lives of any
quality for farm animals: they don't want there to be farm
animals." - Goo

""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
live in bad conditions." - Goo

"There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-08-08 20:39:22 EST

dh@. wrote:
> On 6 Aug 2006 21:17:23 -0700, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >info@Enemyreports.soc wrote:
> >> _________________________________________________________
> >> DAN MATHEWS, Celebrity Recruiter for PeTA
> >>
> >> "We're at war, and we'll do what we need to win."
> >> (USA Today, September 3, 1991)
> >>

> >> INGRID NEWKIRK, FOUNDER, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT
> >> OF ANIMALS (PETA)
> >>
> >> "I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the animals
> >> out or burn them down."
> >> ( National Animal Rights Convention '97, June 27, 1997)
> >>

> >Any Scrooge can stand against animals.
>
> Examples:
>
> "When considering your food choices ethically, assign
> ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
> eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
>
> "no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
> of the animals erases all of it." - Goo
>
> "the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
> than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
>
> "the nutritionally unnecessary choice deliberately to kill an animal
> ALWAYS causes a moral harm greater in magnitude than . . . the
> moral "benefit" realized by the animal in existing at all" - Goo
>
> "Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Goo
>
> ""vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
> Fuckwit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
> mean no animals raised for food and other products. That's
> an influence, whether you like it or not." - Goo
>
> "People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
> "Vegans" aren't interested in contributing to lives of any
> quality for farm animals: they don't want there to be farm
> animals." - Goo
>
> ""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
> And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
> live in bad conditions." - Goo
>
> "There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
> exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo

-----------------
again, both of you are bad guys.

D*@.
2006-08-09 10:53:54 EST
On 8 Aug 2006 17:39:22 -0700, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:

>*h@. wrote:

>> >Any Scrooge can stand against animals.
>>
>> Examples:
>>
>> "When considering your food choices ethically, assign
>> ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
>> eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
>>
>> "no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
>> of the animals erases all of it." - Goo
>>
>> "the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
>> than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
>>
>> "the nutritionally unnecessary choice deliberately to kill an animal
>> ALWAYS causes a moral harm greater in magnitude than . . . the
>> moral "benefit" realized by the animal in existing at all" - Goo
>>
>> "Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Goo
>>
>> ""vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
>> Fuckwit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
>> mean no animals raised for food and other products. That's
>> an influence, whether you like it or not." - Goo
>>
>> "People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
>> "Vegans" aren't interested in contributing to lives of any
>> quality for farm animals: they don't want there to be farm
>> animals." - Goo
>>
>> ""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
>> And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
>> live in bad conditions." - Goo
>>
>> "There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
>> exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo
>
>-----------------
>again, both of you are bad guys.

How do you think you disagree with any of Goo's claims above,
do you have any idea?

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-08-10 19:49:37 EST

dh@. wrote:
> On 8 Aug 2006 17:39:22 -0700, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >dh@. wrote:

> >> Examples:
> >>
> >> "When considering your food choices ethically, assign
> >> ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
> >> eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
> >>
> >> "no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
> >> of the animals erases all of it." - Goo
> >>
> >> "the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
> >> than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
> >>
> >> "the nutritionally unnecessary choice deliberately to kill an animal
> >> ALWAYS causes a moral harm greater in magnitude than . . . the
> >> moral "benefit" realized by the animal in existing at all" - Goo
> >>
> >> "Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Goo
> >>
> >> ""vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
> >> Fuckwit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
> >> mean no animals raised for food and other products. That's
> >> an influence, whether you like it or not." - Goo
> >>
> >> "People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
> >> "Vegans" aren't interested in contributing to lives of any
> >> quality for farm animals: they don't want there to be farm
> >> animals." - Goo
> >>
> >> ""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
> >> And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
> >> live in bad conditions." - Goo
> >>
> >> "There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
> >> exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo
> >
> >-----------------
> >again, both of you are bad guys.
>
> How do you think you disagree with any of Goo's claims above,
> do you have any idea?

neither of you is an ARA.

D*@.
2006-08-12 13:05:30 EST
On 10 Aug 2006 16:49:37 -0700, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:

>*h@. wrote:

>> >-----------------
>> >again, both of you are bad guys.
>>
>> How do you think you disagree with any of Goo's claims above,
>> do you have any idea?
>
>neither of you is an ARA.

You "aras" agree with Goo on all of the above.

Leif Erikson
2006-08-12 13:25:24 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing goober cracker who likes ronnnnnnnnnnie
to stick his head up Fuckwit's ass, lied:

> On 10 Aug 2006 16:49:37 -0700, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <sector_four@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker who likes ronnnnnnnnnnie to stick his head up Fuckwit's ass, lied:

>>> How do you think you disagree with any of Goo's claims above,
>>>do you have any idea?
>>
>>neither of you is an ARA.
>

> You "aras" agree with Leif on all of the above.

"Those 'aras'" all disagree with me that raising
animals for human consumption is morally acceptable.

D*@.
2006-08-13 19:50:45 EST
On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 Goo wrote:

>dh pointed out:
>
>> You "aras" agree with Goo on all of the above.
>
>"Those 'aras'" all disagree with me that raising
>animals for human consumption is morally acceptable.

So do you Goo...so do you:

"ONLY deliberate human killing deserves any moral
consideration." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

Leif Erikson
2006-08-13 20:34:32 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:

> On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 Leif Erikson set the record straight:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:
>>

>>> You "aras" agree with Leif on all of the above.
>>
>>"Those 'aras'" all disagree with me that raising
>>animals for human consumption is morally acceptable.
>

> So do you Leif...so do you:

No, Fuckwit. I believe it is morally acceptable to
breed animals for our use. I always have, and you know it.