Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison - Seven Wasted Years

Fuckwit David Harrison - Seven Wasted Years

Leif Erikson
2006-07-28 13:02:54 EST
For seven years now, Fuckwit has been trying to turn
the tables on "aras"/"vegans", and he has got nowhere.
"aras" believe it is wrong to exploit animals. They
feel it is immoral - and only partly because of cruelty
- to breed animals into existence for us to use. As a
result, they want livestock and pets not to exist, and
they want human use of wild animals to stop.

Fuckwit simply never knew how to attack their basic
belief that human exploitation of animals is wrong. He
*knew* that he couldn't even get started on that, so
instead, he tried to turn the tables on them. Because
"aras" feel that causing animals to exist for our
exploitation is wrong, and want to prevent it, Fuckwit
tried to turn it around and say that the "aras'" wish
to prevent the animals from existing was "wrong"...to
the animals!

But "aras" don't want the animals to exist because they
consider what humans do to and with live animals is
wrong. Fuckwit's attempt to turn "aras'" concerns back
against them is based on Fuckwit's phony concern for
non-existent animals. His laughable, sophomoric
attempt to turn this back against "aras" just doesn't
work: concern for Fuckwit's imaginary, non-existent
animals simply doesn't compare with concern for real,
living animals.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-07-29 19:09:45 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:

Shut up Goo.

You are a bothersome little troll.

D*@.
2006-07-30 13:16:45 EST
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 Goo wrote:

>For seven years now, Fuckwit has been trying to turn
>the tables on "aras"/"vegans", and he has got nowhere.
> "aras" believe it is wrong to exploit animals. They
>feel it is immoral - and only partly because of cruelty
>- to breed animals into existence for us to use. As a
>result, they want livestock and pets not to exist, and
>they want human use of wild animals to stop.
>
>Fuckwit simply never knew how to attack their basic
>belief that human exploitation of animals is wrong. He
>*knew* that he couldn't even get started on that, so
>instead, he tried to turn the tables on them. Because
>"aras" feel that causing animals to exist for our
>exploitation is wrong, and want to prevent it, Fuckwit
>tried to turn it around and say that the "aras'" wish
>to prevent the animals from existing was "wrong"...to
>the animals!

No Goo.

>But "aras" don't want the animals to exist because they
>consider what humans do to and with live animals is
>wrong.

Not really Goober, because none of you can explain
exactly what is the wrongness in raising and killing them.

>Fuckwit's attempt to turn "aras'" concerns back
>against them is based on Fuckwit's phony concern for
>non-existent animals. His laughable, sophomoric
>attempt to turn this back against "aras" just doesn't
>work: concern for Fuckwit's imaginary, non-existent
>animals simply doesn't compare with concern for real,
>living animals.

How would real living animals benefit from the elimination
objective, Goo?

Leif Erikson
2006-07-30 14:17:17 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly begins his
eighth wasted year by lying:

> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>For seven years now, Fuckwit has been trying to turn
>>the tables on "aras"/"vegans", and he has got nowhere.
>> "aras" believe it is wrong to exploit animals. They
>>feel it is immoral - and only partly because of cruelty
>>- to breed animals into existence for us to use. As a
>>result, they want livestock and pets not to exist, and
>>they want human use of wild animals to stop.
>>
>>Fuckwit simply never knew how to attack their basic
>>belief that human exploitation of animals is wrong. He
>>*knew* that he couldn't even get started on that, so
>>instead, he tried to turn the tables on them. Because
>>"aras" feel that causing animals to exist for our
>>exploitation is wrong, and want to prevent it, Fuckwit
>>tried to turn it around and say that the "aras'" wish
>>to prevent the animals from existing was "wrong"...to
>>the animals!
>

> No Leif.

Yes, Fuckwit:

People who encourage vegetarianism are the
worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
have IMO.
Fuckwit - 09/13/1999

You also know that "ARAs" want to deprive
future farm animals [of] living,
Fuckwit - 01/08/2002

That approach is illogical, since if it
is wrong to end the lives of animals, it is
*far worse* to keep those same animals from
getting to have any life at all.
Fuckwit - 07/30/1999

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

Stop lying, Fuckwit. You believe "aras" are trying to
do something "wrong" to your imaginary, non-existent
livestock.

>>But "aras" don't want the animals to exist because they
>>consider what humans do to and with live animals is
>>wrong.
>

> Not really Leif, because none of you can explain
> exactly what is the wrongness in raising and killing them.

Yes, Fuckwit, they can and they have done. You know
exactly what they think is wrong with it. Stop lying,
Fuckwit.

>>Fuckwit's attempt to turn "aras'" concerns back
>>against them is based on Fuckwit's phony concern for
>>non-existent animals. His laughable, sophomoric
>>attempt to turn this back against "aras" just doesn't
>>work: concern for Fuckwit's imaginary, non-existent
>>animals simply doesn't compare with concern for real,
>>living animals.
>

> How would real living animals benefit from the elimination
> objective, Leif?

You are not and never were talking about real living
animals, Fuckwit. Your silly, sophomoric attempt at a
trick *only* depends on your fuckwitted belief that
imaginary, non-existent livestock are morally
considerable "somethings" that have interests that
deserve our attention.

Imaginary, non-existent livestock, Fuckwit: that has
been the exclusive object of your concern. It's just
fuckwitted. It is so you.

Shrubkiller
2006-07-30 16:53:46 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> [...]
> Fuckwit.
>

> >>Fuckwit's attempt to turn "aras'" concerns back
> >>against them is based on Fuckwit's phony concern for
> >>non-existent animals. His laughable, sophomoric
> >>attempt to turn this back against "aras" just doesn't
> >>work: concern for Fuckwit's imaginary, non-existent
> >>animals simply doesn't compare with concern for real,
> >>living animals.
> >

> > How would real living animals benefit from the elimination
> > objective, Leif?
>
> You are not and never were talking about real living
> animals, Fuckwit. Your silly, sophomoric attempt at a
> trick *only* depends on your fuckwitted belief that
> imaginary, non-existent livestock are morally
> considerable "somethings" that have interests that
> deserve our attention.
>
> Imaginary, non-existent livestock, Fuckwit: that has
> been the exclusive object of your concern. It's just

Shouldn't you be concentrating on re-writing Webster's Goo?

D*@.
2006-07-30 22:04:50 EST
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 the completely inept Goober maundered
in bewilderment:

>dh asked a completely inept Goober:
>
>> How would real living animals benefit from the elimination
>> objective, Goo?
>
>You are not and never were talking about real living
>animals

The animals who benefit from being raised for food are
real living animals Mr Goo.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-30 23:36:27 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:

> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 the masterful, completely in control Leif Erikson danced on Fuckwit's face:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:
>>

>>> How would real living animals benefit from the elimination
>>>objective, Leif?
>>
>>You are not and never were talking about real living
>>animals, Fuckwit. Your silly, sophomoric attempt at
>>a trick *only* depends on your fuckwitted belief that
>>imaginary, non-existent livestock are morally considerable
>>"somethings" that have interests that deserve our attention.
>

> The animals who benefit from being raised for food

NO animals "benefit" from being raised for food,
Fuckwit - NONE. "Being farmed", "being raised for
food" - these ARE NOT benefits, Fuckwit.

I'm happy to set this straight for you, Fuckwit.

Shrubkiller
2006-07-31 21:55:32 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
> pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:
>
> > On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 the masterful, completely in control Leif Erikson danced on Fuckwit's face:
> >

> >>Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:

> >>You are not and never were talking about real living
> >>animals, Fuckwit. Your silly, sophomoric attempt at
> >>a trick *only* depends on your fuckwitted belief that
> >>imaginary, non-existent livestock are morally considerable
> >>"somethings" that have interests that deserve our attention.
> >

> > The animals who benefit from being raised for food
>
> NO animals "benefit" from being raised for food,
> Fuckwit - NONE. "Being farmed", "being raised for
> food" - these ARE NOT benefits, Fuckwit.
>
> I'm happy to set this straight for you, Fuckwit.

Goo, you should also add that NO humans benefit from that either.

Shrubkiller
2006-08-01 13:48:37 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
> pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:
>
> > On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 the masterful, completely in control Leif Erikson danced on Fuckwit's face:
> >

> >>Fuckwit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, cluelessly lied:

> >>You are not and never were talking about real living
> >>animals, Fuckwit. Your silly, sophomoric attempt at
> >>a trick *only* depends on your fuckwitted belief that
> >>imaginary, non-existent livestock are morally considerable
> >>"somethings" that have interests that deserve our attention.
> >

> > The animals who benefit from being raised for food
>
> NO animals "benefit" from being raised for food,
> Fuckwit - NONE. "Being farmed", "being raised for
> food" - these ARE NOT benefits, Fuckwit.
>
> I'm happy to set this straight for you, Fuckwit.

Give all your money to Benny Hinn, Goober.

He will save you.

Guaranteed.