Vegetarian Discussion: Prevent The Cruelty

Prevent The Cruelty

P*@hotmail.com
2006-07-22 22:23:39 EST
Please excuse this offtopic post but I am trying to spread awareness of
atrocities being commited to animals. If you love animals as I do,
please help prevent the cruelty by boycotting IAMS and EUKANUBA
products for their inhumane treatment of animals. Please spread the
word!

http://www.iamscruelty.com/

Rick
2006-07-23 01:24:41 EST

<*y@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Please excuse this offtopic post but I am trying to spread
> awareness of
> atrocities being commited to animals. If you love animals as I
> do,
> please help prevent the cruelty by boycotting IAMS and EUKANUBA
> products for their inhumane treatment of animals. Please
> spread the
> word!
>
> http://www.iamscruelty.com/

Why not boycott usenet then? Afterall, it contributes to far
more deaths, and in far more brutal ways than what you're talking
about...

Janine
2006-07-24 00:29:28 EST
Thanks for caring, Rick - just ignore the troll & hopefully
it will go away.

Janine

rick wrote:

> <preventthecruelty@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Please excuse this offtopic post but I am trying to spread
>>awareness of
>>atrocities being commited to animals. If you love animals as I
>>do,
>>please help prevent the cruelty by boycotting IAMS and EUKANUBA
>>products for their inhumane treatment of animals. Please
>>spread the
>>word!
>>
>>http://www.iamscruelty.com/
>

> Why not boycott usenet then? Afterall, it contributes to far
> more deaths, and in far more brutal ways than what you're talking
> about...

Janine
2006-07-24 00:32:15 EST
Sorry - I got that backwards - Rick is the troll....

Rick
2006-07-24 06:01:21 EST

"Janine" <janine@sbcglobal.nt> wrote in message
> Sorry - I got that backwards - Rick is the troll....

I suggest you learn the meaning of the term, fool, or at leastbe
able to refute what I say.

Too bad that facts get in the way of your delusions, eh killer?

Chico Chupacabra
2006-07-24 12:24:21 EST
Janine <janine@sbcglobal.nt> wrote:

> Sorry - I got that backwards - Rick is the troll....

No, the OP was the troll and even apologized at the start for being
off-topic: "Please excuse this offtopic post...".