Vegetarian Discussion: Another Example Of Goo "Out Stupiding" Himself

Another Example Of Goo "Out Stupiding" Himself

El Guapo
2006-07-19 13:55:27 EST

Ron asked:

How'd becoming a lesbian work out for you?

Goo replied:

Funny indeed, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-19 14:20:23 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for
more humiliation:

> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto asked:
>

> How funny is it kicking my fat queer ass and Fuckwit's pimply cracker queer ass?
>

> Leif replied:
>
> Funny indeed, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie.

And your point is...?

El Guapo
2006-07-19 14:27:39 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:

Ron asked:

How'd becoming a lesbian work out for you?

> > Leif replied:
> >
> > Funny indeed, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie.
>
> And your point is...?

That you have no peer when it comes to "out stupiding" oneself.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-19 14:38:52 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for
more humiliation:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>

>>> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for more humiliation:
>>>
>>> How funny is it kicking my fat queer ass and Fuckwit's pimply cracker queer ass?
>

>>>Leif replied:
>>>
>>>Funny indeed, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie.
>>
>>And your point is...?
>

> That you have no peer when it comes to kicking the living shit out of Fuckwit and me.

I know, ronnnnnnnnnie - I know.

El Guapo
2006-07-19 14:43:10 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for
> more humiliation:

> >>And your point is...?
> >

> > That you have no peer when it comes to kicking the living shit out of Fuckwit and me.
>
> I know, ronnnnnnnnnie - I know.

LOL!!!

Poor Goo stands *NO* chance at all unless she totally rewrites the post
she's replying to.

Stupid little lesbian Goo.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-19 14:46:05 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for
more humiliation:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for
>>more humiliation:

>>>That you have no peer when it comes to kicking the living shit out of Fuckwit and me.
>>
>>I know, ronnnnnnnnnie - I know.
>
> LOL!!!

Your point is...?

El Guapo
2006-07-19 14:52:20 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:

Ron asked:

How'd becoming a lesbian work out for you?

Goo replied:

Funny indeed, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie.

> Your point is...?

............already well established with your willing co-operation
Goo.

LOL!!!

Leif Erikson
2006-07-19 15:45:28 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for
more humiliation:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>

> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto stupidly set himself up for more humiliation by asking:
>

> How funny is it kicking my fat queer ass and Fuckwit's pimply cracker queer ass?
>

> Leif replied:
>

> Funny indeed, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie.
>

>>Your point is...?
>

> ............already well established

...that you're just too stupid for this, ronnnnnnnnnnnie.

D*@.
2006-07-20 13:06:36 EST
On 19 Jul 2006 11:43:10 -0700, "El Guapo" <rudy-canoza@excite.com> wrote:

>Poor Goo stands *NO* chance at all unless she totally rewrites the post
>she's replying to.

That is proven...proven by Goo.

>Stupid

Quite.

>little lesbian Goo.

Most contemptibly dishonest bitch online.

D*@.
2006-07-20 13:08:28 EST
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Goo outstupided himself again by editing people's quotes:

>> How funny is it kicking my fat queer ass and Fuckwit's pimply cracker queer ass?

"really nasty dishonesty: editing people's quotes, removing context." - Goo