Vegetarian Discussion: Desperate For Kinky Gay Sex

Desperate For Kinky Gay Sex

David Harrison
2006-07-17 14:47:39 EST
Hi,

I'm a lonely, gay guy, with no ethics or morals looking to
perform unprotected oral sex - or receive unprotected anal sex - with
young boys, older men, or barnyard animals. I swallow!

I also enjoy being urinated on by groups of guys while I jack
off into the still-warm livers of newly butchered cows.

Please get in touch with me so I can swallow *your* cum!

David Harrison

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-07-17 22:36:38 EST

David Harrison wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a lonely, gay guy, with no ethics or morals looking to
> perform unprotected oral sex - or receive unprotected anal sex - with
> young boys, older men, or barnyard animals. I swallow!
>
> I also enjoy being urinated on by groups of guys while I jack
> off into the still-warm livers of newly butchered cows.
>
> Please get in touch with me so I can swallow *your* cum!
>
> David Harrison

Poor little Goo.;o(

Pretending to be Dave to advance his sad sex life.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-17 22:53:36 EST
Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:

> David Harrison wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>> I'm a lonely, gay guy, with no ethics or morals looking to
>>perform unprotected oral sex - or receive unprotected anal sex - with
>>young boys, older men, or barnyard animals. I swallow!
>>
>> I also enjoy being urinated on by groups of guys while I jack
>>off into the still-warm livers of newly butchered cows.
>>
>> Please get in touch with me so I can swallow *your* cum!
>>
>> David Harrison
>

> Poor little Leif.;o(
>
> Pretending to be Dave to advance his sad sex life.

Nope. I don't have any idea who it is. The NNTP IP
address resolves to some place in New Jersey.

It's pretty funny, actually.

Derek
2006-07-18 06:24:36 EST
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 02:53:36 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:
>
>> David Harrison wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm a lonely, gay guy, with no ethics or morals looking to
>>>perform unprotected oral sex - or receive unprotected anal sex - with
>>>young boys, older men, or barnyard animals. I swallow!
>>>
>>> I also enjoy being urinated on by groups of guys while I jack
>>>off into the still-warm livers of newly butchered cows.
>>>
>>> Please get in touch with me so I can swallow *your* cum!
>>>
>>> David Harrison
>>

>> Poor little Leif.;o(
>>
>> Pretending to be Dave to advance his sad sex life.
>
>Nope. I don't have any idea who it is. The NNTP IP
>address resolves to some place in New Jersey.
>
>It's pretty funny, actually.

It's the most hilarious thing I've read or heard in weeks.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-18 11:02:52 EST
Derek wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 02:53:36 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>

>>Whining, Crying, Bawl wrote:

>>>Poor little Leif.;o(
>>>
>>>Pretending to be Dave to advance his sad sex life.
>>
>>Nope. I don't have any idea who it is. The NNTP IP
>>address resolves to some place in New Jersey.
>>
>>It's pretty funny, actually.
>

> It's the most hilarious thing I've read or heard in weeks.

I thought it was great, too. I know Fuckwit is going
to blame me for it, and that makes it even better.

Derek
2006-07-18 11:55:07 EST
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:02:52 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>Nope. I don't have any idea who it is. The NNTP IP
>>>address resolves to some place in New Jersey.
>>>
>>>It's pretty funny, actually.
>>

>> It's the most hilarious thing I've read or heard in weeks.
>
>I thought it was great, too. I know Fuckwit is going
>to blame me for it, and that makes it even better.

He's been trying for years to "hook up" with groups of guys
to urinate over him, and he even gave his whereabouts and
his phone number a while ago.

[start - David (fuckwit) Harrison]
>> I have a boat on Lake Lanier in GA. The other morning I took it out,
>> and the overall wave action appeared to be different than usual.
>> It was a flat calm day, except when a passing boat produced some
>> waves. Most of the time the waves seem to be sort of peaked and
>> a bit sharp, but on this morning they were more rounded and flatter.
>> The first boat I noticed it from, I thought it might be simply due to
>> the shape of the boat itself. But after a while I noticed it was true of
>> all of them...which was cool with me because it meant I could go
>> faster without getting tossed in the air too much. It still made me
>> wonder *why* though. Could it have something to do with what
>> creates high and low tides, and/or why sometimes when you dig
>> a hole you seem to have more dirt than you took out and sometimes
>> you seem to have less? If so, is there a way to predict when waves
>> will tend to be sharper and when they will tend to be flatter, like
>> people can predict high and low tides?
>
>I fish Lanier, where on the lake are you?

At Holiday Marina. I don't fish, but if you'd want to hook up and go
for a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle around in a kayak
--let me know. So far I haven't met anyone from a news group, and
that would be cool for me. I'm at R17. Give me a call at 678-714-5764,
or an email at k...@mindspring.com sometime if you want. If you send
an email be sure to mention something about Lanier or the like so I know
it's not spam, 'cause I get about a hundred spams a day.
[end]
http://tinyurl.com/hvhr9

yuk!

Leif Erikson
2006-07-18 11:59:57 EST
Derek wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:02:52 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
>>Derek wrote:

>>>It's the most hilarious thing I've read or heard in weeks.
>>
>>I thought it was great, too. I know Fuckwit is going
>>to blame me for it, and that makes it even better.
>

> He's been trying for years to "hook up" with groups of guys
> to urinate over him, and he even gave his whereabouts and
> his phone number a while ago.
>
> [start - David (fuckwit) Harrison]
> >> I have a boat on Lake Lanier in GA. The other morning I took it out,
> >> and the overall wave action appeared to be different than usual.
> >> It was a flat calm day, except when a passing boat produced some
> >> waves. Most of the time the waves seem to be sort of peaked and
> >> a bit sharp, but on this morning they were more rounded and flatter.
> >> The first boat I noticed it from, I thought it might be simply due to
> >> the shape of the boat itself. But after a while I noticed it was true of
> >> all of them...which was cool with me because it meant I could go
> >> faster without getting tossed in the air too much. It still made me
> >> wonder *why* though. Could it have something to do with what
> >> creates high and low tides, and/or why sometimes when you dig
> >> a hole you seem to have more dirt than you took out and sometimes
> >> you seem to have less? If so, is there a way to predict when waves
> >> will tend to be sharper and when they will tend to be flatter, like
> >> people can predict high and low tides?
> >
> >I fish Lanier, where on the lake are you?
> >
> At Holiday Marina. I don't fish, but if you'd want to hook up and go
> for a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle around in a kayak
> --let me know. So far I haven't met anyone from a news group, and
> that would be cool for me. I'm at R17. Give me a call at 678-714-5764,
> or an email at k...@mindspring.com sometime if you want. If you send
> an email be sure to mention something about Lanier or the like so I know
> it's not spam, 'cause I get about a hundred spams a day.
> [end]
> http://tinyurl.com/hvhr9
>
> yuk!

Yep. I remember that, and I think I even pointed out
(!) at the time that "hook up" is a euphemism for
making a sexual connection.

That phone number is the one he shared with a toothless
old cracker named Willie Denson. The number still
seems to be registered to Denson.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-18 12:07:00 EST
Derek wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:02:52 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
>>Derek wrote:

>>>It's the most hilarious thing I've read or heard in weeks.
>>
>>I thought it was great, too. I know Fuckwit is going
>>to blame me for it, and that makes it even better.
>

> He's been trying for years to "hook up" with groups of guys
> to urinate over him, and he even gave his whereabouts and
> his phone number a while ago.
>
> [start - David (fuckwit) Harrison]
> >> I have a boat on Lake Lanier in GA. The other morning I took it out,
> >> and the overall wave action appeared to be different than usual.
> >> It was a flat calm day, except when a passing boat produced some
> >> waves. Most of the time the waves seem to be sort of peaked and
> >> a bit sharp, but on this morning they were more rounded and flatter.
> >> The first boat I noticed it from, I thought it might be simply due to
> >> the shape of the boat itself. But after a while I noticed it was true of
> >> all of them...which was cool with me because it meant I could go
> >> faster without getting tossed in the air too much. It still made me
> >> wonder *why* though. Could it have something to do with what
> >> creates high and low tides, and/or why sometimes when you dig
> >> a hole you seem to have more dirt than you took out and sometimes
> >> you seem to have less? If so, is there a way to predict when waves
> >> will tend to be sharper and when they will tend to be flatter, like
> >> people can predict high and low tides?
> >
> >I fish Lanier, where on the lake are you?
> >
> At Holiday Marina. I don't fish, but if you'd want to hook up and go
> for a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle around in a kayak
> --let me know. So far I haven't met anyone from a news group, and
> that would be cool for me. I'm at R17. Give me a call at 678-714-5764,
> or an email at k...@mindspring.com sometime if you want. If you send
> an email be sure to mention something about Lanier or the like so I know
> it's not spam, 'cause I get about a hundred spams a day.
> [end]
> http://tinyurl.com/hvhr9
>
> yuk!

I forgot that in pounding on Fuckwit's head over his
solicitation of homo sex, he denied using Willie
Denson's phone number. He wrote,

Me:
>Who is Willie Denson,

Fuckwit:
It's not a "who" it's a "what", and what it is, is a
name that you made up and will create more lies
about...

Me:
>and why are you using phone number?

Fuckwit:
....like that one....

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/d430a0d638a6fe5b?hl=en&

But if you go to Google and key in 678-714-5764, it
*still* shows the number registered to Denson:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=678-714-5764&btnG=Google+Search

There's never a need to lie where Fuckwit is concerned
- he hands us this stuff on a silver platter!

Derek
2006-07-18 12:23:50 EST
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:59:57 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>Derek wrote:

>>>I thought it was great, too. I know Fuckwit is going
>>>to blame me for it, and that makes it even better.
>>

>> He's been trying for years to "hook up" with groups of guys
>> to urinate over him, and he even gave his whereabouts and
>> his phone number a while ago.
>>
>> [start - David (fuckwit) Harrison]
>> >
>> >I fish Lanier, where on the lake are you?
>> >
>> At Holiday Marina. I don't fish, but if you'd want to hook up and go
>> for a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle around in a kayak
>> --let me know. So far I haven't met anyone from a news group, and
>> that would be cool for me. I'm at R17. Give me a call at 678-714-5764,
>> or an email at k...@mindspring.com sometime if you want. If you send
>> an email be sure to mention something about Lanier or the like so I know
>> it's not spam, 'cause I get about a hundred spams a day.
>> [end]
>> http://tinyurl.com/hvhr9
>>
>> yuk!
>
>Yep. I remember that, and I think I even pointed out
>(!) at the time that "hook up" is a euphemism for
>making a sexual connection.

Undoubtedly, and there's more besides. What's a
"runabout, and or paddle around", for example?

>That phone number is the one he shared with a toothless
>old cracker named Willie Denson. The number still
>seems to be registered to Denson.

That's name brings up another code "lewd line is on", so
I wouldn't ring that number if I were you.

Derek
2006-07-18 12:31:17 EST
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:07:00 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>Derek wrote:

>>>I thought it was great, too. I know Fuckwit is going
>>>to blame me for it, and that makes it even better.
>>

>> He's been trying for years to "hook up" with groups of guys
>> to urinate over him, and he even gave his whereabouts and
>> his phone number a while ago.
>>
>> [start - David (fuckwit) Harrison]
>> >
>> >I fish Lanier, where on the lake are you?
>> >
>> At Holiday Marina. I don't fish, but if you'd want to hook up and go
>> for a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle around in a kayak
>> --let me know. So far I haven't met anyone from a news group, and
>> that would be cool for me. I'm at R17. Give me a call at 678-714-5764,
>> or an email at k...@mindspring.com sometime if you want. If you send
>> an email be sure to mention something about Lanier or the like so I know
>> it's not spam, 'cause I get about a hundred spams a day.
>> [end]
>> http://tinyurl.com/hvhr9
>>
>> yuk!
>
>I forgot that in pounding on Fuckwit's head over his
>solicitation of homo sex, he denied using Willie
>Denson's phone number. He wrote,
>
> Me:
> >Who is Willie Denson,
>
> Fuckwit:
> It's not a "who"

He's right about that; it's not a who.

> it's a "what",

Exactly. It's an anagram, that's what, meaning 'lewd line is on', so
don't dial it!

>and what it is, is a
> name that you made up and will create more lies
>about...
>
> Me:
> >and why are you using phone number?
>
> Fuckwit:
> ....like that one....
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/d430a0d638a6fe5b?hl=en&
>
>But if you go to Google and key in 678-714-5764, it
>*still* shows the number registered to Denson:
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=678-714-5764&btnG=Google+Search
>
>There's never a need to lie where Fuckwit is concerned
>- he hands us this stuff on a silver platter!

And he always will.