Vegetarian Discussion: The Strange "wisdom" Of Professor Goobernicus

The Strange "wisdom" Of Professor Goobernicus
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

G*@goobalidiotics.com
2006-07-16 17:20:04 EST
"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"I have examined the question at length, and feel
there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
is not a benefit." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo

Leif Erikson
2006-07-16 17:39:41 EST
All the below are true statements.


Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, shot himself up the ass again:

> "Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
> any other animal you've ever encountered." - Leif
>
> "Animals do not experience frustration." - Leif
>
> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
> benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
> benefit from farming." - Leif
>
> "Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
> . . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Leif
>
> "the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
> than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Leif
>
> "When considering your food choices ethically, assign
> ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
> eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Leif
>
> "I have examined the question at length, and feel
> there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
> is not a benefit." - Leif
>
> "Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Leif
>
> "Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Leif
>
> "Non human animals experience neither pride nor
> disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
> to feel either." - Leif
>
> "Anticipation requires language." - Leif
>
> "No animals anticipate." - Leif
>
> "Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
> the great apes have no sense of self." - Leif
>
> "They are not aware that they can see. " - Leif
>
> "They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Leif
>
> "Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
> going to be used entirely for human consumption,
> entirely for animal consumption, or for some
> combination; nor do they care." - Leif
>
> "Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
> pet food. " - Leif
>
> "I'm right about all of it." - Leif
> "I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Leif
> "Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Leif
> "I'm not stupid." - Leif
> "I know exactly what I think" - Leif
> "I educated the public" - Leif
> "I haven't made any absurd claims" - Leif

B*@canada.com
2006-07-16 17:57:38 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:

> All the below are true statements.
>
>


Then please *do* explain yourself as you claim to be able to do.


"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Leif


I*@idiotcheck.com
2006-07-18 20:09:38 EST
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:20:04 -0400, Goo'snews@goobalidiotics.com wrote:

>"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
>any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

ignorant idiot

>"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

ignorant idiot

>"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
>benefit from farming." - Goo

clueless bunny hugger class

>"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
>. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

extreme clueless bunny hugger class

>"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
>than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

extreme clueless bunny hugger class

>"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
>ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
>eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

extreme clueless bunny hugger class

>"I have examined the question at length, and feel
>there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
>is not a benefit." - Goo

desperately extreme clueless bunny hugger class

>"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

desperately extreme clueless bunny hugger class

>"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

ignorant idiot

>"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
>disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
>to feel either." - Goo

ignorant idiot

>"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

moron class

>"No animals anticipate." - Goo

ignorant idiot

>"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
>the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

moron class

>"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

ignorant idiot

>"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

ignorant idiot

>"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
>going to be used entirely for human consumption,
>entirely for animal consumption, or for some
>combination; nor do they care." - Goo

moron class

>"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
>pet food. " - Goo

moron class

>"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
>"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
>"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
>"I'm not stupid." - Goo
>"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
>"I educated the public" - Goo
>"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo

this Goo is an authentic idiot, moron, and a desperately
extreme clueless bunny hugger who probably raids fur
farms and medical research facilities.

D*@.
2007-01-16 14:13:54 EST
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:20:04 -0400, Goo'snews@goobalidiotics.com wrote:

>"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
>any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo
>
>"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo
>
>"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
>benefit from farming." - Goo
>
>"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
>. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo
>
>"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
>than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
>
>"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
>ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
>eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
>
>"I have examined the question at length, and feel
>there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
>is not a benefit." - Goo
>
>"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo
>
>"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo
>
>"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
>disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
>to feel either." - Goo
>
>"Anticipation requires language." - Goo
>
>"No animals anticipate." - Goo
>
>"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
>the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>
>"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo
>
>"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo
>
>"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
>going to be used entirely for human consumption,
>entirely for animal consumption, or for some
>combination; nor do they care." - Goo
>
>"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
>pet food. " - Goo
>
>"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
>"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
>"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
>"I'm not stupid." - Goo
>"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
>"I educated the public" - Goo
>"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo

LOL! What an idiot.

Shrubkiller
2007-01-18 21:13:41 EST

dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:20:04 -0400, Goo'snews@goobalidiotics.com wrote:
>
> >"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
> >any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo
> >
> >"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo
> >
> >"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
> >benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
> >benefit from farming." - Goo
> >
> >"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
> >. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo
> >
> >"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
> >than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
> >
> >"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
> >ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
> >eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
> >
> >"I have examined the question at length, and feel
> >there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
> >is not a benefit." - Goo
> >
> >"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo
> >
> >"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo
> >
> >"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
> >disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
> >to feel either." - Goo
> >
> >"Anticipation requires language." - Goo
> >
> >"No animals anticipate." - Goo
> >
> >"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
> >the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
> >
> >"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo
> >
> >"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo
> >
> >"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
> >going to be used entirely for human consumption,
> >entirely for animal consumption, or for some
> >combination; nor do they care." - Goo
> >
> >"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
> >pet food. " - Goo
> >
> >"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
> >"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
> >"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
> >"I'm not stupid." - Goo
> >"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
> >"I educated the public" - Goo
> >"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
>
> LOL! What an idiot.


Agreed.

Goo is presenting himself as some kind of smudge pot genius on
misc.rural

The previous poster referred to Goo as a "bunny hugger".
It had to be a typo. I think he meant "bunny bugger"


D*@.
2007-01-21 12:59:56 EST
On 18 Jan 2007 18:13:41 -0800, "shrubkiller" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>
>*h@. wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:20:04 -0400, Goo'snews@goobalidiotics.com wrote:
>>
>> >"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
>> >any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo
>> >
>> >"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>> >benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
>> >benefit from farming." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
>> >. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo
>> >
>> >"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
>> >than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
>> >
>> >"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
>> >ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
>> >eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
>> >
>> >"I have examined the question at length, and feel
>> >there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
>> >is not a benefit." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
>> >disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
>> >to feel either." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Anticipation requires language." - Goo
>> >
>> >"No animals anticipate." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
>> >the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>> >
>> >"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo
>> >
>> >"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
>> >going to be used entirely for human consumption,
>> >entirely for animal consumption, or for some
>> >combination; nor do they care." - Goo
>> >
>> >"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
>> >pet food. " - Goo
>> >
>> >"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
>> >"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
>> >"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
>> >"I'm not stupid." - Goo
>> >"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
>> >"I educated the public" - Goo
>> >"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
>>
>> LOL! What an idiot.
>
>
>Agreed.
>
>Goo is presenting himself as some kind of smudge pot genius on
>misc.rural

How many people is he pretending to be lately, and who
are they?

>The previous poster referred to Goo as a "bunny hugger".
>It had to be a typo. I think he meant "bunny bugger"

LOL. Either way, I don't believe any animals should feel
completely safe around that Goober.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron