Vegetarian Discussion: Why Goo Rewrites Other People's Posts When Replying..............

Why Goo Rewrites Other People's Posts When Replying..............
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

B*@canada.com
2006-07-13 19:30:32 EST




.................it's the only way he stands half a chance of NOT out
stupiding himself.



LOL!!!!!


Leif Erikson
2006-07-14 01:40:19 EST
Because I can.

Ron
2006-07-14 12:58:34 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Because I can.


LOL!!


Because you *have* to ................or run a 100% risk of out
stupiding yourself (again).


D*@.
2006-07-15 12:42:32 EST
On 13 Jul 2006 16:30:32 -0700, bcpg@canada.com wrote:

>
>
>
>
>.................it's the only way he stands half a chance of NOT out
>stupiding himself.
>
>
>
>LOL!!!!!

Which is even more amusing since only an idiot in the most
desperate of positions would have to shame himself in that way.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-15 21:44:30 EST
Ron wrote:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Because I can beat the shit out of you. That's the fucking reason why.
>
> Because you *have* to

No. Because I can - I can beat the shit out of you and gutless homo
ronnnnnnnnnie, and so I do.

I hope that helps.


El Guapo
2006-07-16 15:55:06 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Ron wrote:
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> > > Because I can beat the shit out of you. That's the fucking reason why.
> >
> > Because you *have* to
>
> No. Because I can - I can beat the shit out of you and gutless homo
> ronnnnnnnnnie, and so I do.



Cite an example of this Goo.



>
> I hope that helps.


It does. It shows how delusional you are.


Leif Erikson
2006-07-16 16:02:18 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto whined:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto whined:
>>
>>>Leif Erikson wrote:
>>>
>>>>Because I can beat the shit out of you. That's the fucking reason why.
>>>
>>>Because you *have* to
>>
>>No. Because I can - I can beat the shit out of you and gutless homo
>>ronnnnnnnnnie, and so I do.
>
>
>
>
> Cite an example of this Leif.

Go back and look at every post mentioning "El Homo
Gordo", you fat queer.

El Guapo
2006-07-16 16:27:15 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto whined:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto whined:
> >>
> >>>Leif Erikson wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>Because I can beat the shit out of you. That's the fucking reason why.
> >>>
> >>>Because you *have* to
> >>
> >>No. Because I can - I can beat the shit out of you and gutless homo
> >>ronnnnnnnnnie, and so I do.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Cite an example of this Leif.
>
> Go back and look at every post mentioning "El Homo
> Gordo", you fat queer.



Goo, our interaction follows a specific pattern which I will outline
and explain presently.

It goes thusly:

Step 1. Goo posts an absurd/stupid bunch of bafflegab.

Step 2. I point out to Goo and all interested parties just how
absurd/stupid the post is. Sometimes I only have to ask one little
question to accomplish this, such as "what's yer point Goo"?

Step 3. Goo comes unhinged and swears and yells and usually will "out
stupid" himself if given half a chance. He also will through some
sub-concious issues that he hasn't dealt with, make some blatent
homo-erotic references to myself and/or others.

Step 4. We start again at Step 1.

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron