Vegetarian Discussion: Dr Goobernicus Outstupids Himself AGAIN :-)

Dr Goobernicus Outstupids Himself AGAIN :-)

D*@.
2006-07-11 08:42:48 EST
""Better for", "of positive value to" - these are more or
less synonyms" - Goo

LOL!!! No Goober, they are not.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-11 10:58:12 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, lied:

> ""Better for", "of positive value to" - these are more or
> less synonyms" - Leif
>
> LOL!!! No Leif, they are not.

Yes, Fuckwit, they are. In the context we're using,
they are EXACTLY synonyms. I am educated, Fuckwit, and
you are not. I know this stuff, and you don't.

El Guapo
2006-07-11 18:34:28 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
> goober cracker, lied:
>
> > ""Better for", "of positive value to" - these are more or
> > less synonyms" - Leif
> >
> > LOL!!! No Leif, they are not.
>
> Yes, Fuckwit, they are. In the context we're using,
> they are EXACTLY synonyms. I am educated, Fuckwit, and
> you are not. I know this stuff, and you don't.

educated!!?

Tell us about pet food economics Mr. Ph.D.

LOL!!!

Leif Erikson
2006-07-11 21:15:07 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:
> >
> > > ""Better for", "of positive value to" - these are more or
> > > less synonyms" - Leif
> > >
> > > LOL!!! No Leif, they are not.
> >
> > Yes, Fuckwit, they are. In the context we're using,
> > they are EXACTLY synonyms. I am educated, Fuckwit, and
> > you are not. I know this stuff, and you don't.
>

> edjumacated!!?

No, you fat fucking semi-literate HIV+ queer -- EDUCATED. God damn,
ronnnnnnnnnnnie. See if you can *get* some education before the HIV
kills you.

Shrubkiller
2006-07-12 13:37:15 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> > > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:

> > > Yes, Fuckwit, they are. In the context we're using,
> > > they are EXACTLY synonyms. I am educated, Fuckwit, and
> > > you are not. I know this stuff, and you don't.
> >

> > edjumacated!!?
>
> No, you fat fucking semi-literate HIV+ queer -- EDUCATED. God damn,
> ronnnnnnnnnnnie. See if you can *get* some education before the HIV
> kills you.

Goo I have good news for you. Your alma mater is going to confer an
honorary Ph.D.,Goobal Absurdity on you. Gawd knows you've earned it.

Congratulations Goo.

Leif Erikson
2006-07-12 13:52:21 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:

> Leif Erikson wrote:

>>>edjumacated!!?
>>
>>No, you fat fucking semi-literate HIV+ queer -- EDUCATED. God damn,
>>ronnnnnnnnnnnie. See if you can *get* some education before the HIV
>>kills you.
>

> Leif I have good news for you.

You're dying of AIDS in the next week?

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-07-12 14:27:36 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:

> >>No, you fat fucking semi-literate HIV+ queer -- EDUCATED. God damn,
> >>ronnnnnnnnnnnie. See if you can *get* some education before the HIV
> >>kills you.
> >

> > Leif I have good news for you.
>
> You're dying of AIDS in the next week?

Goo, were you happier as a transvestite or a lesbian?

Which one are you now?

Leif Erikson
2006-07-13 21:30:47 EST
El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:

> Leif Erikson wrote:

> > > Leif I have good news for you.
> >
> > You're dying of AIDS in the next week?
>
> Leif,

Answer the question, ronnnnnnnnnnie: are you dying of AIDS next week?
Anything I can do to speed it along?

Ron
2006-07-14 13:25:47 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
>
> > > El Homo Gordo Muy Fuckwitto bullshat:

> > > You're dying of AIDS in the next week?
> >
> > Leif,
>
> Answer the question, ronnnnnnnnnnie: are you dying of AIDS next week?

No stupid little homo Goober I am not.

Now please answer my questions.