Vegetarian Discussion: Preventing Livestock From Existing Is Not Withholding A "benefit" From Them

Preventing Livestock From Existing Is Not Withholding A "benefit" From Them
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Leif Erikson
2006-07-06 20:02:37 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
has written:

People who encourage vegetarianism are the
worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
have IMO.
Fuckwit - 09/13/1999

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

Animals that "...*could* get to live" are not yet alive - do not exist
- but Fuckwit thinks "aras" are being "unfair" to these...these...these
imaginary non-existent entities. Fuckwit thinks "aras" "are the worst
enemy" these imaginary non-existent entities have.

In short, Fuckwit thinks "aras" want to withhold a "benefit" from his
imaginary non-existent entities.

Fuckwit David Harrison is wrong. Coming into existence - "getting to
experience life", "being farmed" - is not a "benefit" in any way for
his imaginary non-existent entities.

About 10 billion chickens a year are slaughtered in the U.S., the vast
majority of them only living a few weeks. If we shut down all poultry
breeding operations in the U.S. at the end of the third quarter of
2006, and didn't allow any more poultry to be bred, not a single
"benefit" would be withheld from any imaginary non-existent poultry who
otherwise would have been born in 2007. No "loss", no "unfairness", no
"deprivation" would have been done to any poultry.

Fuckwit David Harrison is an idiot.


Gloria
2006-07-07 00:21:27 EST
LooseLeaf Erikson, wrote:

> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
> has written:
>
> People who encourage vegetarianism are the
> worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
> have IMO.
> Fuckwit - 09/13/1999
>
> What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
> *could* get to live, is for people not to
> consider the fact that they are only keeping
> these animals from being killed, by keeping
> them from getting to live at all.
> Fuckwit - 10/19/1999
>
> Animals that "...*could* get to live" are not yet alive - do not exist
> - but Fuckwit thinks "aras" are being "unfair" to these...these...these

Oh my gosh, you're red as a beet.

> imaginary non-existent entities. Fuckwit thinks "aras" "are the worst
> enemy" these imaginary non-existent entities have.

Thanks, somehow we missed that.

> In short,

We understand your condition :(

> Fuckwit thinks "aras" want to withhold a "benefit" from his
> imaginary non-existent entities.

Thanks again for putting it in a nutshell.

> Fuckwit David Harrison is wrong. Coming into existence - "getting to
> experience life", "being farmed" - is not a "benefit" in any way for
> his imaginary non-existent entities.

It's all so clear now. Again, thanks so much.

> About 10 billion chickens a year are slaughtered in the U.S., the vast
> majority of them only living a few weeks. If we shut down all poultry
> breeding operations in the U.S. at the end of the third quarter of
> 2006, and didn't allow any more poultry to be bred, not a single
> "benefit" would be withheld from any imaginary non-existent poultry who
> otherwise would have been born in 2007. No "loss", no "unfairness", no
> "deprivation" would have been done to any poultry.
>
> Fuckwit David Harrison is an idiot.

But you're not?

Leif Erikson
2006-07-07 00:58:14 EST
GregGeorge, filthy little terrorist wog, obsequied:

> Leif Erikson, wrote:
>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
>> has written:
>>
>> People who encourage vegetarianism are the
>> worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
>> have IMO.
>> Fuckwit - 09/13/1999
>>
>> What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
>> *could* get to live, is for people not to
>> consider the fact that they are only keeping
>> these animals from being killed, by keeping
>> them from getting to live at all.
>> Fuckwit - 10/19/1999
>>
>> Animals that "...*could* get to live" are not yet alive - do not exist
>> - but Fuckwit thinks "aras" are being "unfair" to these...these...these
>
>
> Oh my gosh, you're red as a beet.

GregGeorge! Dirty little shitstained wog - where ya been?

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-07-07 14:37:41 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> GregGeorge, filthy little terrorist wog, obsequied:
>
> > Leif Erikson, wrote:
> >
> >> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
> >> has written:
> >>
> >> People who encourage vegetarianism are the
> >> worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
> >> have IMO.
> >> Fuckwit - 09/13/1999
> >>
> >> What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
> >> *could* get to live, is for people not to
> >> consider the fact that they are only keeping
> >> these animals from being killed, by keeping
> >> them from getting to live at all.
> >> Fuckwit - 10/19/1999
> >>
> >> Animals that "...*could* get to live" are not yet alive - do not exist
> >> - but Fuckwit thinks "aras" are being "unfair" to these...these...these
> >
> >
> > Oh my gosh, you're red as a beet.
>
> GregGeorge! Dirty little shitstained wog - where ya been?




He's been sitting back convulsed in laughter at your stupidities and
absurdities Goo.


Leif Erikson
2006-07-07 17:40:20 EST
El Homo Gordo squealed:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > GregGeorge, filthy little terrorist wog, obsequied:
> >
> > > Leif Erikson, wrote:
> > >
> > >> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
> > >> has written:
> > >>
> > >> People who encourage vegetarianism are the
> > >> worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
> > >> have IMO.
> > >> Fuckwit - 09/13/1999
> > >>
> > >> What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
> > >> *could* get to live, is for people not to
> > >> consider the fact that they are only keeping
> > >> these animals from being killed, by keeping
> > >> them from getting to live at all.
> > >> Fuckwit - 10/19/1999
> > >>
> > >> Animals that "...*could* get to live" are not yet alive - do not exist
> > >> - but Fuckwit thinks "aras" are being "unfair" to these...these...these
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh my gosh, you're red as a beet.
> >
> > GregGeorge! Dirty little shitstained wog - where ya been?
>
>
>
>
> He's been sitting back plotting terrorist attacks - filthy little paki wog.

I believe you're right for once, ronnnnnnnnnnnie. Fuck off.


D*@.
2006-07-09 12:46:28 EST
On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:21:27 -0700, Gloria <terrazo@the.org> wrote:

>LooseLeaf Erikson, wrote:

>> If we shut down all poultry
>> breeding operations in the U.S. at the end of the third quarter of
>> 2006, and didn't allow any more poultry to be bred, not a single
>> "benefit" would be withheld from any imaginary non-existent poultry who
>> otherwise would have been born in 2007. No "loss", no "unfairness", no
>> "deprivation" would have been done to any poultry.
>>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison is an idiot.
>
>But you're not?

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"it is merely giving a CONDITIONED RESPONSE
to a signal." - Goo

"a lot of what you're calling their "behavior" is
non-existent" - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo

Leif Erikson
2006-07-09 13:10:29 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, lied:

> On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:21:27 -0700, Gloria <terrazo@the.org> wrote:
>
>
>>Leif Erikson, wrote:
>
>
>>>If we shut down all poultry
>>>breeding operations in the U.S. at the end of the third quarter of
>>>2006, and didn't allow any more poultry to be bred, not a single
>>>"benefit" would be withheld from any imaginary non-existent poultry who
>>>otherwise would have been born in 2007. No "loss", no "unfairness", no
>>>"deprivation" would have been done to any poultry.
>>>
>>>Fuckwit David Harrison is an idiot.
>>
>>But you're not?

The below are *ALL* true statements.


> "Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
> any other animal you've ever encountered." - Leif
>
> "Animals do not experience frustration." - Leif
>
> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
> benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
> benefit from farming." - Leif
>
> "Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Leif
>
> "Non human animals experience neither pride nor
> disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
> to feel either." - Leif
>
> "Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
> the great apes have no sense of self." - Leif
>
> "No animals anticipate." - Leif
>
> "Anticipation requires language." - Leif
>
> "They are not aware that they can see. " - Leif
>
> "They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Leif
>
> "it is merely giving a CONDITIONED RESPONSE
> to a signal." - Leif
>
> "a lot of what you're calling their "behavior" is
> non-existent" - Leif
>
> "Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
> pet food. " - Leif
>
> "Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
> going to be used entirely for human consumption,
> entirely for animal consumption, or for some
> combination; nor do they care." - Leif
>
> "I'm right about all of it." - Leif
> "I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Leif
> "Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Leif
> "I'm not stupid." - Leif
> "I know exactly what I think" - Leif
> "I educated the public" - Leif
> "I haven't made any absurd claims" - Leif

El Guapo
2006-07-09 17:09:07 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
> goober cracker, lied:
>
> > On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:21:27 -0700, Gloria <terrazo@the.org> wrote:
> >
> >
> >>Leif Erikson, wrote:
> >
> >
> >>>If we shut down all poultry
> >>>breeding operations in the U.S. at the end of the third quarter of
> >>>2006, and didn't allow any more poultry to be bred, not a single
> >>>"benefit" would be withheld from any imaginary non-existent poultry who
> >>>otherwise would have been born in 2007. No "loss", no "unfairness", no
> >>>"deprivation" would have been done to any poultry.
> >>>
> >>>Fuckwit David Harrison is an idiot.
> >>
> >>But you're not?
>
> The below are *ALL* true statements.
>
>
> > "Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
> > any other animal you've ever encountered." - Leif
> >
> > "Animals do not experience frustration." - Leif
> >
> > "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
> > benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
> > benefit from farming." - Leif
> >
> > "Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Leif
> >
> > "Non human animals experience neither pride nor
> > disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
> > to feel either." - Leif
> >
> > "Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
> > the great apes have no sense of self." - Leif
> >
> > "No animals anticipate." - Leif
> >
> > "Anticipation requires language." - Leif
> >
> > "They are not aware that they can see. " - Leif
> >
> > "They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Leif
> >
> > "it is merely giving a CONDITIONED RESPONSE
> > to a signal." - Leif
> >
> > "a lot of what you're calling their "behavior" is
> > non-existent" - Leif
> >
> > "Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
> > pet food. " - Leif
> >
> > "Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
> > going to be used entirely for human consumption,
> > entirely for animal consumption, or for some
> > combination; nor do they care." - Leif
> >
> > "I'm right about all of it." - Leif
> > "I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Leif
> > "Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Leif
> > "I'm not stupid." - Leif
> > "I know exactly what I think" - Leif
> > "I educated the public" - Leif
> > "I haven't made any absurd claims" - Leif


"I'm right about all of it." - Goo

You're a "genius" Goo.


"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo

Then why the absurdities?


"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo


We're not laughing at your illness Goo, we're laughing at *YOU*.

"I'm not stupid." - Goo


Yet you out stupid yourself on a regular basis. What gives?


"I know exactly what I think" - Goo


You don't have a clue what you think or why you think it, nor can you
explain what you think or why you think it.



"I educated the public" - Goo


Goo, the great educator of the unwashed masses.



"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo


except for all the ones above.


Leif Erikson
2006-07-09 20:31:57 EST
El Homo Fuckwitto Gordo lied:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
>>goober cracker, lied:
>>
>>
>>>On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:21:27 -0700, Gloria <terrazo@the.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Leif Erikson, wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>>If we shut down all poultry
>>>>>breeding operations in the U.S. at the end of the third quarter of
>>>>>2006, and didn't allow any more poultry to be bred, not a single
>>>>>"benefit" would be withheld from any imaginary non-existent poultry who
>>>>>otherwise would have been born in 2007. No "loss", no "unfairness", no
>>>>>"deprivation" would have been done to any poultry.
>>>>>
>>>>>Fuckwit David Harrison is an idiot.
>>>>
>>>>But you're not?
>>
>>The below are *ALL* true statements.
>>
>>
>>
>>>"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
>>>any other animal you've ever encountered." - Leif
>>>
>>>"Animals do not experience frustration." - Leif
>>>
>>>"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>>>benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
>>>benefit from farming." - Leif
>>>
>>>"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Leif
>>>
>>>"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
>>>disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
>>>to feel either." - Leif
>>>
>>>"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
>>>the great apes have no sense of self." - Leif
>>>
>>>"No animals anticipate." - Leif
>>>
>>>"Anticipation requires language." - Leif
>>>
>>>"They are not aware that they can see. " - Leif
>>>
>>>"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Leif
>>>
>>>"it is merely giving a CONDITIONED RESPONSE
>>>to a signal." - Leif
>>>
>>>"a lot of what you're calling their "behavior" is
>>>non-existent" - Leif
>>>
>>>"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
>>>pet food. " - Leif
>>>
>>>"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
>>>going to be used entirely for human consumption,
>>>entirely for animal consumption, or for some
>>>combination; nor do they care." - Leif
>>>
>>>"I'm right about all of it." - Leif
>>>"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Leif
>>>"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Leif
>>>"I'm not stupid." - Leif
>>>"I know exactly what I think" - Leif
>>>"I educated the public" - Leif
>>>"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Leif
>
>

The below are *ALL* true statements.


>
> "I'm right about all of it." - Leif
>
> "I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Leif
>
> "I know exactly what I think" - Leif
>
> "I educated the public" - Leif
>
> "I haven't made any absurd claims" - Leif

TetracĀ®?=
2006-07-10 05:50:05 EST
Leif Erikson responded:

> The below are *ALL* true statements.
>
>
>> "Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or any other animal
>> you've ever encountered." - Leif

Well, this one isn't true. My dog anticipates.

>> "Animals do not experience frustration." - Leif

This one isn't true either.

>> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing benefits from
>> coming into existence. No farm animals benefit from farming." - Leif

You've now scored 1 out of 3.

>> "Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Leif

And another untruth.

>> "Non human animals experience neither pride nor disappointment. They
>> don't have the mental ability to feel either." - Leif

How would a person possibly know this? Pure fabrication.

>> "Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than the great apes
>> have no sense of self." - Leif

Nobody knows...

>> "No animals anticipate." - Leif

Bogus. My dogs' leashes hang side-by-side on the wall next to the back
door, and each dog knows which leash belongs to him. When I reach toward
the leashes, both dogs anticipate going out. (One is disappointed.)

>> "Anticipation requires language." - Leif

English? Sign Language? Honeybee dance language? You aren't a very broad
thinker.

>> "They are not aware that they can see. " - Leif

But they're aware when they can't. Frustrates my dogs when I won't let
them see something.

>> "They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Leif

Who knows?

>> "it is merely giving a CONDITIONED RESPONSE to a signal." - Leif

All actions are conditioned responses. Your own posts here are
conditioned responses.

>> "a lot of what you're calling their "behavior" is non-existent" - Leif

It must exist, whatever it is. I mean, there's a lot of it, you just
said so.

>> "Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be pet food. " - Leif

Not likely.

>> "Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is going to be used
>> entirely for human consumption, entirely for animal consumption, or
>> for some combination; nor do they care." - Leif

It's only about dollars. And you're another bean counter, not caring either.

>> "I'm right about all of it." - Leif

Except for much of it.

>> "I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Leif

(... by excluding whatever I need to.)

>> "Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Leif

A true statement?

>> "I'm not stupid." - Leif

Maybe slightly above average. Or maybe not.

>> "I know exactly what I think" - Leif

Impressive.

>> "I educated the public" - Leif

Where did that happen?

>> "I haven't made any absurd claims" - Leif

Quite a few, Leify.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron