Vegetarian Discussion: DOCTORS' DAY - REVISED OATH FOR DOCTORS

DOCTORS' DAY - REVISED OATH FOR DOCTORS

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Harmony
2006-07-03 15:18:45 EST
there should be two more:
- i shall overcharge the personal injury lawyers to the extent they have
made medical care expensive for common folks.
(the overcharged amount goes to the fed medicare fund)
- i shall overcharge the insurance company employees and their brokers to
the extent they have made medical care expensive for common folks.
- i shall give the direct-pay or the un-insured 25pct discount.
(this will cut down on humongous papaerwork, and domination by insurance
companies of the medical profession)

<*t@mantra.comgg2EfR50j or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote
in message news:20060701W0gg2EfR50jKDu4438460t1@IqZ2R...
> [...]
>
> What is more, the Physicians Committee for Responsible
> Medicine, Washington, D.C., http://www.pcrm.org has
> concluded that not only is an animal-based diet
> unnecessary, but is actually harmful. In Bharat (also
>known as India), large-scale efforts are being undertaken
> to educate both medical practitioners and the general
> population about the benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle.
>
> The benefits of the healthy, plant-based food culture
> contrast sharply the terrorism the animal-eating habit
> wages on our body, others and the environment. That is a
> future we can all live with.
>
> Jai Maharaj
> http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
> http://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti
>
> Hindu Holocaust Museum
> http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
>
> Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
> http://www.hindu.org
> http://www.hindunet.org
>
> The truth about Islam and Muslims
> http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate
>
> o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
> educational
> purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of this post may
> not
> have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the
> poster. The contents are protected by copyright law and the exemption for
> fair use of copyrighted works.
> o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
> considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
> current
> e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
> are
> not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the
> article.
>
> FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material the use of
> which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright
> owner. This material is being made available in efforts to advance the
> understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
> democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is believed
> that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
> provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with
> Title
> 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
> profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
> included
> information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
> subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
> information
> go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
> If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
> your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the

2006-07-03 19:16:47 EST
Together with harmony ji's suggestions, adherennce to the revised
oath by physicians will definitely bring down the healthcare system
as the monster it has become, and will give way to a far better system.

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti