Vegetarian Discussion: The Essential Fuckwit David Harrison Stupidity And Absurity And Sophomoric Lameness

The Essential Fuckwit David Harrison Stupidity And Absurity And Sophomoric Lameness

Leif Erikson
2006-06-11 15:12:07 EST
Fuckwit is only interested in animals for himself. He
likes "meat...gravy." "aras" confront him with a truth
that Fuckwit cannot address: that Fuckwit's
consumption of "meat...gravy" harms animals interests.
Fuckwit *wants* to take the "aras'" case apart, but
he can't. Instead, he tries to beat them at their own
game, by imagining a *new* right or interest held
by...non-existent animals. It falls completely flat,
because a) it's patently absurd; b) it has already
been demolished, over a century ago; and c) Fuckwit is
too sophomorically inept to have any hope of making it
work.

The entire thing, seven years of wasted time, was just
Fuckwit trying to justify HIS pursuit of HIS interest.
Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
well-being. He just wants "meat...gravy."

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-06-11 16:45:34 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit is only interested in animals for himself. He
> likes "meat...gravy." "aras" confront him with a truth
> that Fuckwit cannot address: that Fuckwit's
> consumption of "meat...gravy" harms animals interests.
> Fuckwit *wants* to take the "aras'" case apart, but
> he can't. Instead, he tries to beat them at their own
> game, by imagining a *new* right or interest held
> by...non-existent animals. It falls completely flat,
> because a) it's patently absurd; b) it has already
> been demolished, over a century ago; and c) Fuckwit is
> too sophomorically inept to have any hope of making it
> work.
>
> The entire thing, seven years of wasted time, was just
> Fuckwit trying to justify HIS pursuit of HIS interest.
> Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
> well-being. He just wants "meat...gravy."

and what exactly do *you* want Goo?

D*@.
2006-06-12 11:13:20 EST
On 11 Jun 2006 13:45:34 -0700, "Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>a lying Goober wrote:

>> Fuckwit is only interested in animals for himself. He
>> likes "meat...gravy." "aras" confront him with a truth
>> that Fuckwit cannot address: that Fuckwit's
>> consumption of "meat...gravy" harms animals interests.
>> Fuckwit *wants* to take the "aras'" case apart, but
>> he can't. Instead, he tries to beat them at their own
>> game, by imagining a *new* right or interest held
>> by...non-existent animals. It falls completely flat,
>> because a) it's patently absurd; b) it has already
>> been demolished, over a century ago; and c) Fuckwit is
>> too sophomorically inept to have any hope of making it
>> work.
>>
>> The entire thing, seven years of wasted time, was just
>> Fuckwit trying to justify HIS pursuit of HIS interest.
>> Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
>> well-being. He just wants "meat...gravy."
>

>and what exactly do *you* want Goo?

Goo is completely incapable of explaining that, which is
one of the most obvious and significant of our abundant
examples of amusing Goobal ineptitude.

D*@.
2006-06-12 11:13:33 EST
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, a bewildered Goober proudly pranced
about displaying his pathetic imbroglio that:

> Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
>well-being.

· Again you have shown that *incredibly!* you are STILL somehow
too stupid to understand that there are different meanings for the
word "life", Goober:
1 b : a principle or force that is considered to underlie the
distinctive quality of animate beings

2 a : the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make
up the existence of an individual

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/life
You were too stupid to understand it when I explained to you in
the past:
From: Goo

dh wrote:
> I've pointed out that your beloved life per se, and
> the individual lives of animals are completely different things.

You are wrong
and you have again proven that you're still too stupid to understand it
even now....even when the difference is pointed out to you directly!:

"Though life itself is a necessary benefit for all beings, the individual life
experiences of the animals are completely different things and not
necessarily a benefit for every animal" - dh

You are just too stupid and inept a Goober to understand. Since you
can't even understand something as easy as this, it's no wonder you
believe some of the other stupid things you do. Stupidity really does
explain a lot about you as an individual, Goo. ·

Leif Erikson
2006-06-12 13:42:27 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
used a bunch of big words he doesn't really know (a form of lying) and
lied again:
> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, Leif Erikson beat the living crap out of Fuckwit David Harrison *again*:
>
> > Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
> >well-being.
>
> · Again you have shown that

Fuckwit is only interested in animals for himself. He
likes "meat...gravy." "aras" confront him with a truth
that Fuckwit cannot address: that Fuckwit's
consumption of "meat...gravy" harms animals interests.
Fuckwit *wants* to take the "aras'" case apart, but
he can't. Instead, he tries to beat them at their own
game, by imagining a *new* right or interest held
by...non-existent animals. It falls completely flat,
because a) it's patently absurd; b) it has already
been demolished, over a century ago; and c) Fuckwit is
too sophomorically inept to have any hope of making it
work.

The entire thing, seven years of wasted time, was just
Fuckwit trying to justify HIS pursuit of HIS interest.
Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
well-being. He just wants "meat...gravy."

Shrubkiller
2006-06-13 13:27:11 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
> used a bunch of big words he doesn't really know (a form of lying) and
> lied again:
> > On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, Leif Erikson beat the living crap out of Fuckwit David Harrison *again*:
> >
> > > Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
> > >well-being.
> >
> > · Again you have shown that
>
> Fuckwit is only interested in animals for himself. He
> likes "meat...gravy." "aras" confront him with a truth
> that Fuckwit cannot address: that Fuckwit's
> consumption of "meat...gravy" harms animals interests.
> Fuckwit *wants* to take the "aras'" case apart, but
> he can't. Instead, he tries to beat them at their own
> game, by imagining a *new* right or interest held
> by...non-existent animals. It falls completely flat,
> because a) it's patently absurd; b) it has already
> been demolished, over a century ago; and c) Fuckwit is
> too sophomorically inept to have any hope of making it
> work.
>
> The entire thing, seven years of wasted time, was just
> Fuckwit trying to justify HIS pursuit of HIS interest.
> Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
> well-being. He just wants "meat...gravy."

and what exactly do *you* want Goo?

Leif Erikson
2006-06-13 20:00:04 EST
impotent shrieking HIV+ homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnie
hamilton howled:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
> > used a bunch of big words he doesn't really know (a form of lying) and
> > lied again:
> > > On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, Leif Erikson beat the living crap out of Fuckwit David Harrison *again*:

> > > · Again you have shown that
> >
> > Fuckwit is only interested in animals for himself. He
> > likes "meat...gravy." "aras" confront him with a truth
> > that Fuckwit cannot address: that Fuckwit's
> > consumption of "meat...gravy" harms animals interests.
> > Fuckwit *wants* to take the "aras'" case apart, but
> > he can't. Instead, he tries to beat them at their own
> > game, by imagining a *new* right or interest held
> > by...non-existent animals. It falls completely flat,
> > because a) it's patently absurd; b) it has already
> > been demolished, over a century ago; and c) Fuckwit is
> > too sophomorically inept to have any hope of making it
> > work.
> >
> > The entire thing, seven years of wasted time, was just
> > Fuckwit trying to justify HIS pursuit of HIS interest.
> > Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
> > well-being. He just wants "meat...gravy."
>

> and what exactly do *you* want Leif?

To stub out my burning cigar on your forehead, you impotent little
blowjob.

B*@canada.com
2006-06-13 21:51:10 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> impotent shrieking HIV+ homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnie
> hamilton howled:
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> > > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
> > > used a bunch of big words he doesn't really know (a form of lying) and
> > > lied again:

> > > Fuckwit is only interested in animals for himself. He
> > > likes "meat...gravy." "aras" confront him with a truth
> > > that Fuckwit cannot address: that Fuckwit's
> > > consumption of "meat...gravy" harms animals interests.
> > > Fuckwit *wants* to take the "aras'" case apart, but
> > > he can't. Instead, he tries to beat them at their own
> > > game, by imagining a *new* right or interest held
> > > by...non-existent animals. It falls completely flat,
> > > because a) it's patently absurd; b) it has already
> > > been demolished, over a century ago; and c) Fuckwit is
> > > too sophomorically inept to have any hope of making it
> > > work.
> > >
> > > The entire thing, seven years of wasted time, was just
> > > Fuckwit trying to justify HIS pursuit of HIS interest.
> > > Fuckwit does not care and never cared about animals'
> > > well-being. He just wants "meat...gravy."
> >

> > and what exactly do *you* want Leif?
>
> To stub out my burning cigar on your forehead, you impotent little
> blowjob.

That ain't a cigar Goo. It's a particular part of Dutch's anatomy.

Better pop it out of your piehole beofre it does something nasty.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-14 01:38:39 EST
"Sgt. Giggles of the Gasbag Squadron" blabbered:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>impotent shrieking HIV+ homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnie
>>hamilton howled:

>>>and what exactly do *you* want Leif?
>>
>>To stub out my burning cigar on your forehead, you impotent little
>>blowjob.
>

> That

Shut the fuck up, ronnnnnnnnie, you impotent queer.

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-06-14 20:49:37 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> "Sgt. Giggles of the Gasbag Squadron" blabbered:
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>impotent shrieking HIV+ homo pantywaist fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnie
> >>hamilton howled:

> >>To stub out my burning cigar on your forehead, you impotent little
> >>blowjob.
> >

> > That
>
> Shut the fuck up, ronnnnnnnnie, you impotent queer.

Goo, are you and pRicky a gay couple?

Is that too personal a question?