Vegetarian Discussion: Re: Fun With Fuckwitted Davie "pesco-vegan's" Deliberate Stupidity

Re: Fun With Fuckwitted Davie "pesco-vegan's" Deliberate Stupidity

Pearl
2006-06-07 10:36:38 EST

"pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...

> and sychrositically, a book came to me which addresses these

oops, typo ... should be 'synchronisitically'.

(And, sorry Dave.. keep forgetting to change the Subject line.)

Ronnnnnnnie
2006-06-07 11:36:06 EST
pearl wrote:
> "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
>

>>and sychrositically, a book came to me which addresses these
>

> oops, typo ... should be 'synchronisitically'.

You stupid cunt - there's no such word. Perhaps you
mean "synchronistically", but where you and your
unproductive ilk are concerned, the correct word is
"parasitically". You're a filthy parasite, living off
the productive efforts of others.

> (And, sorry Dave.. keep forgetting to change the Subject line.)

The subject line is correct, you stupid cunt.

Pearl
2006-06-07 11:54:39 EST
s*g@ http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

> pearl wrote:
> > "pearl" <tea@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:...
> >

> >>and sychrositically, a book came to me which addresses these
> >

> > oops, typo ... should be 'synchronisitically'.

Syncronistically. synchronistically. synchronistically.

Ronnnnnnnie
2006-06-07 11:59:50 EST
pearl wrote:

> ronnnnnnnnnnie shitbag@
>

>>pearl wrote:

>>>oops, typo ... should be 'synchronisitically'.
>

> Syncronistically. synchronistically. synchronistically.

Parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically.

You stupid cunt.

Pearl
2006-06-07 13:36:34 EST

s*g@ http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html > wrote in message

> Parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically.
>
> You stupid cunt.

What are you so angrily agitated about, ~ball~?
- Besides getting nowhere fast as usual, that is.

Is it because you've been fingered as a potential and
likely child abuser, rapist and now, animal torturer?

You fit the profile for all three. I know that a local
Sherrif wants information about potential threats.

Make your defense. Convince me/us that you are
really a kind, decent, conscientious human being.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-07 13:43:37 EST
pearl wrote:

> shitbag@ http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html > wrote in message
>
>>Parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically.
>>
>>You stupid cunt.
>

> What are you so angrily agitated about

Nothing, you stupid filthy cunt - just speaking to you
as you deserve to be addressed.

> Is it because you've been fingered as a potential and
> likely child abuser, rapist

No one has done that, you stupid cunt.

> You fit the profile for all three. I know that a local
> Sherrif wants information about potential threats.

It's spelled "sheriff", you stupid ignorant cunt, and
you haven't made any allegations about me to the
sheriff. When and if you do, cunt, I'll own you. Now
fuck off.

Pearl
2006-06-07 14:03:03 EST
"Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message news:dfEhg.2695$o4.2149@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> pearl wrote:
>
> > shitbag@ http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html > wrote in message
> >
> >>Parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically...parasitically.
> >>
> >>You stupid cunt.

'Warning signs

It is very difficult to predict who may or may not be a potential rapist.
Considering rapists have many personality types and use many different
methods, it might seem impossible. However, certain behavioral
characteristics have been observed in some rapists. These should be
used cautiously as "warning signs", since non-rapists and other innocent
people may also show similar behaviours.

*Extreme emotional insensitivity and egotism.
*Habitual degradation and verbal devaluation of others.
*Tries to tell others what they are feeling and thinking as though
it is his decision and not theirs. "She said no, but she meant yes".
*Consistently uses intimidation in language or threatening behavior to
get his way. Uses words like "bitch" and "whore" to describe women.
*Excessive, chronic, or brooding anger.
*Becomes obsessed with the object of his romantic affections
long after his advances have been rejected.
*Extreme mood swings.
*Violent outbursts; lack of impulse control.
*Aggressive and violent.
*Under the influence of alcohol or drugs, cruel behavior is seen.
..'
http://www.answers.com/topic/rape

> > What are you so angrily agitated about
>
> Nothing, you stupid filthy cunt - just speaking to you
> as you deserve to be addressed.

Textbook! Blame the 'victim'. "S/he made me do it."

> > Is it because you've been fingered as a potential and
> > likely child abuser, rapist
>
> No one has done that, you stupid cunt.

I have.

Why have you snipped "and now animal torturer."?

Very telling.

> > You fit the profile for all three. I know that a local
> > Sherrif wants information about potential threats.
>
> It's spelled "sheriff", you stupid ignorant cunt, and
> you haven't made any allegations about me to the
> sheriff. When and if you do, cunt, I'll own you. Now
> fuck off.

You wish.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-07 14:30:47 EST
pearl wrote:
> "Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message news:dfEhg.2695$o4.2149@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:
>>

>>>shitbag@ http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html > wrote in message

> 'Warning signs

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you
stupid filthy cunt.

>>>What are you so angrily agitated about
>>
>>Nothing, you stupid filthy cunt - just speaking to you
>>as you deserve to be addressed.
>

> Textbook! Blame the 'victim'.

You DO deserve to be spoken to that way, you filthy
cunt. You're the ONLY PERSON I address this way,
fucking slag.

>>>Is it because you've been fingered as a potential and
>>>likely child abuser, rapist
>>
>>No one has done that, you stupid cunt.
>

> I have.

You haven't. Stop lying.

>>>You fit the profile for all three. I know that a local
>>>Sherrif wants information about potential threats.
>>
>>It's spelled "sheriff", you stupid ignorant cunt, and
>>you haven't made any allegations about me to the
>>sheriff. When and if you do, cunt, I'll own you. Now
>>fuck off.
>

> You wish.

No, you will.

Pearl
2006-06-07 15:01:09 EST
"Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message news:rXEhg.2704$o4.1088@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> pearl wrote:

> > 'Warning signs
>
> You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you
> stupid filthy cunt.

'Warning signs

It is very difficult to predict who may or may not be a potential rapist.
Considering rapists have many personality types and use many different
methods, it might seem impossible. However, certain behavioral
characteristics have been observed in some rapists. These should be
used cautiously as "warning signs", since non-rapists and other innocent
people may also show similar behaviours.

*Extreme emotional insensitivity and egotism.
*Habitual degradation and verbal devaluation of others.
*Tries to tell others what they are feeling and thinking as though
it is his decision and not theirs. "She said no, but she meant yes".
*Consistently uses intimidation in language or threatening behavior to
get his way. Uses words like "bitch" and "whore" to describe women.
*Excessive, chronic, or brooding anger.
*Becomes obsessed with the object of his romantic affections
long after his advances have been rejected.
*Extreme mood swings.
*Violent outbursts; lack of impulse control.
*Aggressive and violent.
*Under the influence of alcohol or drugs, cruel behavior is seen.
..'
http://www.answers.com/topic/rape

'The serial bully
exhibits unusual and inappropriate attitudes to sexual matters,
sexual behaviour and bodily functions; underneath the charming
exterior there are often suspicions or hints of sex discrimination and
sexual harassment, perhaps also sexual dysfunction, sexual
inadequacy, sexual perversion, sexual violence or sexual abuse
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm

That's you to a T, ball. All of it, 'cept the mask of sanity
slipped a very long time ago, and you can't make it stick.

> >>Nothing, you stupid filthy cunt - just speaking to you
> >>as you deserve to be addressed.
> >

> > Textbook! Blame the 'victim'. "S/he made me do it."
>
> You DO deserve to be spoken to that way, you filthy
> cunt. You're the ONLY PERSON I address this way,
> fucking slag.

Liar. You address everyone you disagree with that way.

You are filth. The slime on the scum. A sick abuser.

> >>No one has done that, you stupid cunt.
> >

> > I have.
>
> You haven't. Stop lying.

I have. You are not normal. Self-marginalised by your own
behaviour. Everything you accuse others of applies to you.

> >>It's spelled "sheriff", you stupid ignorant cunt, and
> >>you haven't made any allegations about me to the
> >>sheriff. When and if you do, cunt, I'll own you. Now
> >>fuck off.
> >

> > You wish.
>
> No, you will.

You have no authority over me or anyone else, ball.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-07 15:07:37 EST
pearl wrote:
> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message news:rXEhg.2704$o4.1088@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>>>'Warning signs
>>
>>You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you
>>stupid filthy cunt.
>

> 'Warning signs

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you
charlatan/cunt.

>>>Textbook! Blame the 'victim'. "S/he made me do it."
>>
>>You DO deserve to be spoken to that way, you filthy
>>cunt. You're the ONLY PERSON I address this way,
>>fucking slag.
>

> Liar.

Nope. You are the ONLY one.

>>>I have.
>>
>>You haven't. Stop lying.
>

> I have.

You haven't. Stop lying. You've tried this kind of
empty bluff before, and it didn't work any better.

>>>You wish.
>>
>>No, you will.
>

> You have no authority over me or anyone else

You WILL fuck off, lesley, you filthy cunt.