Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison: Not A Mistake, Just Sheer Stupidity

Fuckwit David Harrison: Not A Mistake, Just Sheer Stupidity

Leif Erikson
2006-06-07 02:37:16 EST
Fuckwit has now claimed that his "deny life" comment
was a "mistake in terminology". Hardly - the
fuckwitted pig-sodomizer has used the phrase literally
dozens of times. Here are a couple of choice nuggets
of Fuckwit's stupidity:

We can *only* deny life to a non-existent being.
We can only "deny" something to a being that doesn't
yet have it. And we can only "take" something from a
being that does already have what we take from it.
The animals that will be raised for us to eat are
more than just "nothing", because they *will* be born
unless something stops their lives from happening.
Since
that is the case, if something stops their lives from
happening, whatever it is that stops it is truly
"denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.

Fuckwit David Harrison, pig-sodomizer

If you keep an animal from being born which
would have been born without your interference,
you have denied life to it, whether it actually
exists or not. Vegetarians want to deny life to
the billions of animals that *will* get to live as
long as people continue to eat meat.

Fuckwit David Harrison, pig-sodomizer

D*@.
2006-06-07 11:20:09 EST
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:37:16 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>Fuckwit has now claimed that his "deny life" comment
>was a "mistake in terminology". Hardly - the
>fuckwitted pig-sodomizer has used the phrase literally
>dozens of times. Here are a couple of choice nuggets
>of Fuckwit's stupidity:
>
> We can *only* deny life to a non-existent being.

Goober, if you feel that's not true, then explain how
we could deny life to anything else.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-07 11:40:16 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, lied:

> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:37:16 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit has now claimed that his "deny life" comment
>>was a "mistake in terminology". Hardly - the
>>fuckwitted pig-sodomizer has used the phrase literally
>>dozens of times. Here are a couple of choice nuggets
>>of Fuckwit's stupidity:
>>
>> We can *only* deny life to a non-existent being.
>

> Leif, if you feel that's not true, then explain how
> we could deny life to anything else.

Fuckwit, you called your "deny life" bullshit a
"mistake in terminology"; now you are again saying it's
true. Will you make up your cracker mind, please? It
should be easy - a cracker mind is such a small thing.

Dutch
2006-06-07 12:34:31 EST

<*h@.> wrote in message news:dkrd829vb9j1m6s5qofh1nbpbh37c1mqgi@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:37:16 GMT, Leif Erikson
> <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>
>>Fuckwit has now claimed that his "deny life" comment
>>was a "mistake in terminology". Hardly - the
>>fuckwitted pig-sodomizer has used the phrase literally
>>dozens of times. Here are a couple of choice nuggets
>>of Fuckwit's stupidity:
>>
>> We can *only* deny life to a non-existent being.
>
> Goober, if you feel that's not true, then explain how
> we could deny life to anything else.

You're the one promoting the idea of "denying life". When are you going to
wake up and realize it's nonsense?

Leif Erikson
2006-06-07 13:03:21 EST
Dutch wrote:

> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:
>
>>On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:37:16 GMT, Leif Erikson
>><pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Fuckwit has now claimed that his "deny life" comment
>>>was a "mistake in terminology". Hardly - the
>>>fuckwitted pig-sodomizer has used the phrase literally
>>>dozens of times. Here are a couple of choice nuggets
>>>of Fuckwit's stupidity:
>>>
>>> We can *only* deny life to a non-existent being.
>>
>> Goober, if you feel that's not true, then explain how
>>we could deny life to anything else.
>

> You're the one promoting the idea of "denying life". When are you going to
> wake up and realize it's nonsense?

Poor, poor stupid ignorant cracker Fuckwit - he just
doesn't understand where and how his weird, irrational
beliefs lead him far astray. He's also a reflexive
liar. [Weird irrational beliefs] + [reflexive lying
about them] = inability to figure things out.

Fuckwit LIED in saying that "deny life" was merely a
"mistake in terminology". NONE of his fuckwitted
statements have been "mistakes" in terminology - not
"deny life", not "Yes, it is the unborn animals...who
will experience the loss", not "What I'm saying is
unfair for the animals that *could* get to live", not
"What gives you the right to want to deprive them
[unborn animals] of...life". They ALL are accurate, if
sludgy, statements of Fuckwit's beliefs. They ALL
imply and stem from the same thing: Fuckwit believes
"future farm animals" have some kinds of *rights* and
*interests* BEFORE they are conceived. Fuckwit sees
the "denial", the "loss", the "unfairness", the
"deprivation" as MORALLY BAD THINGS that
"vegans"/"aras" wish to "do" to these
interest-and-rights-holding *but* non-existent
entities. It's just fucking nonsense, and Fuckwit has
no legitimate gripe for everyone - EVERYONE -
belittling him for it.

D*@.
2006-06-07 16:05:32 EST
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:40:16 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
>goober cracker, lied:
>
>> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:37:16 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Fuckwit has now claimed that his "deny life" comment
>>>was a "mistake in terminology". Hardly - the
>>>fuckwitted pig-sodomizer has used the phrase literally
>>>dozens of times. Here are a couple of choice nuggets
>>>of Fuckwit's stupidity:
>>>
>>> We can *only* deny life to a non-existent being.
>>

>> Goo, if you feel that's not true, then explain how
>> we could deny life to anything else.
>

>Fuckwit, you

Try to answer the question Goober.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-07 16:24:00 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, lied:

> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:40:16 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
>>goober cracker, lied:

>>> Leif, if you feel that's not true, then explain how
>>>we could deny life to anything else.
>>

>>Fuckwit, you called your "deny life" bullshit a "mistake in terminology";
>>now you are again saying it's true. Will you make up your cracker mind,
>>please? It should be easy - a cracker mind is such a small thing.
>

> Try to answer the question Leif.

Fuckwit, you lied, and you're still lying. Admit you
lied, state that you'll stop lying about your beliefs,
and then, maybe, I'll address the question.

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-06-08 17:08:48 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
> goober cracker, lied:
>
> > On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:40:16 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >

> >>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
> >>goober cracker, lied:

> >>Fuckwit, you called your "deny life" bullshit a "mistake in terminology";
> >>now you are again saying it's true. Will you make up your cracker mind,
> >>please? It should be easy - a cracker mind is such a small thing.
> >

> > Try to answer the question Leif.
>
> Fuckwit, you lied, and you're still lying. Admit you
> lied, state that you'll stop lying about your beliefs,
> and then, maybe, I'll address the question.

Goo?......are stupidity and absurdity non-renewable resources or do you
have an unlimited supply of them?

Leif Erikson
2006-06-08 17:23:27 EST
impotent shrieking homo fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton squealed:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
> > goober cracker, lied:

> > > Try to answer the question Leif.
> >
> > Fuckwit, you lied, and you're still lying. Admit you
> > lied, state that you'll stop lying about your beliefs,
> > and then, maybe, I'll address the question.
>

> Leif?......is this green goop coming out my asshole a sympton of AIDS?

Probably, ronnnnnnnnnie. Go queue up for six months or so and ask your
Canadian health care dude what he thinks.

D*@.
2006-06-08 20:08:51 EST
On 8 Jun 2006 Goo wrote:

>ron asked:
>
>>Goo?......are stupidity and absurdity non-renewable resources or do you
>>have an unlimited supply of them?
>
>Probably

LOL! You never come up short of either Goo, that much is certain.