Vegetarian Discussion: DH@ Lief Erikson, Everybody

DH@ Lief Erikson, Everybody

John Ross Mc Master
2006-06-01 11:03:52 EST
rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
and let their cats talk to each other. Please don't crosspost there.

Your posts look fine and on-topic everywhere else though.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-01 16:16:15 EST
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
> rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
> and let their cats talk to each other. Please don't crosspost there.

Sorry. David Harrison ('dh@'), better known to everyone as Fuckwit,
likes to be needlessly provocative - a lot like a graffiti tagger - in
cross-posting his ignorant cracker bullshit about animals all over the
place. I generally try to remember to remove his outrageous
crossposting headers, but sometimes I forget, and sometimes the
ignorant lowbrow pig-sodomizing cracker shitbag puts them back even
when I've removed them. I'll try to be a little more diligent about it.

D*@.
2006-06-02 11:20:04 EST
On 1 Jun 2006, a cowardly and dishonest Goober lied:

>John Ross Mc Master wrote:
>> rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
>> and let their cats talk to each other. Please don't crosspost there.
>
>Sorry. David Harrison

No Goober, you inept maundering liar, YOU included it in your
asinine though amusing Animal emotions thread. Bother a misc
group or something instead, you moron.

D*@.
2006-06-02 11:20:14 EST
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:03:52 GMT, John Ross Mc Master <pussycat@cathouse.meow> wrote:

>rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
>and let their cats talk to each other.

That sure sounds like bullshit. WTF else could it be?

Dutch
2006-06-02 14:33:55 EST

<*h@.> wrote in message news:6pl082pesu7t8uo0n414tnqcbtrck82p41@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:03:52 GMT, John Ross Mc Master
> <pussycat@cathouse.meow> wrote:
>
>>rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
>>and let their cats talk to each other.
>
> That sure sounds like bullshit. WTF else could it be?

It would never occur to a sane person that he meant that literally. You
definitely have some kind of mental disorder.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-02 14:58:21 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying dog-sodomizing goober cracker,
lied:
> On 1 Jun 2006, Leif Erikson helpfully wrote:
>
> >John Ross Mc Master wrote:
> >> rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
> >> and let their cats talk to each other. Please don't crosspost there.
> >
> >Sorry. David Harrison ('dh@'), better known to everyone as Fuckwit,
> >likes to be needlessly provocative - a lot like a graffiti tagger - in
> >cross-posting his ignorant cracker bullshit about animals all over the
> >place. I generally try to remember to remove his outrageous
> >crossposting headers, but sometimes I forget, and sometimes the
> >ignorant lowbrow pig-sodomizing cracker shitbag puts them back even
> >when I've removed them. I'll try to be a little more diligent about it.
>
> No Leif,

YES, Fuckwit. You do it all the time.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-02 14:59:42 EST
Dutch wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:
> > On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:03:52 GMT, John Ross Mc Master
> > <pussycat@cathouse.meow> wrote:
> >
> >>rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
> >>and let their cats talk to each other.
> >
> > That sure sounds like bullshit. WTF else could it be?
>
> It would never occur to a sane person that he meant that literally. You
> definitely have some kind of mental disorder.

All inbred crackers like Fuckwit have mental disorders.

Shrubkiller
2006-06-03 14:20:51 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Dutch wrote:
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:

> > > That sure sounds like bullshit. WTF else could it be?
> >
> > It would never occur to a sane person that he meant that literally. You
> > definitely have some kind of mental disorder.
>
> All inbred crackers like Fuckwit have mental disorders.

You gettin' ready to out stupid yourself again Goo?

Sure sounds like it.

D*@.
2006-06-05 21:32:25 EST
On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:33:55 -0700, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message news:6pl082pesu7t8uo0n414tnqcbtrck82p41@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:03:52 GMT, John Ross Mc Master
>> <pussycat@cathouse.meow> wrote:
>>
>>>rec.pets.cats.community is a special group where friends get together
>>>and let their cats talk to each other.
>>
>> That sure sounds like bullshit. WTF else could it be?
>
>It would never occur to a sane person that he meant that literally.

As yet we have only reason to believe that he did, so a sane person
is likely to think he/they could be as absurd as you/"aras". Duh.

Leif Erikson
2006-06-06 01:38:11 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing
goober cracker, lied:

> On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:33:55 -0700, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:

>>> That sure sounds like bullshit. WTF else could it be?
>>
>>It would never occur to a sane person that he meant that literally.
>

> As yet we have only reason to believe

It would never occur to a sane person - someone who
isn't an ignorant pig-sodomizing goober cracker like
you - that he meant it literally.

You are SO stupid, Fuckwit.