Vegetarian Discussion: Re: Fun With Fuckwitted "seb's" Deliberate Stupidity

Re: Fun With Fuckwitted "seb's" Deliberate Stupidity
Posts: 47

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Seb
2006-05-24 19:02:27 EST
"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
> news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>
>> "Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>> news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>> little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>
>>>> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>
>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally, others do it.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>
>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct responsibility.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> No, you say it that way because you do kill animals personally,
>>>
>>> No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the land.
>>>
>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>> ==================================
> So what?

He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag of chemicals,
so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"?

Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
> animals

Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices that kill
humans, what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily participate
in practices that kill animals?




Rick
2006-05-24 20:16:05 EST

"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
> news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>> news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>
>>> "Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>> news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>> little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>
>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally,
>>>>>>>>others do it.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct
>>>>>>responsibility.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> No, you say it that way because you do kill animals
>>>>> personally,
>>>>
>>>> No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the
>>>> land.
>>>>
>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>> ==================================
>> So what?
>
> He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag
> of chemicals,
> so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands
> more"?
>
> Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>> animals
>
> Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices
> that kill
> humans,
======================
Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!



what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily
participate
> in practices that kill animals?
===============================\
Because you prove you do by being here, fool. Are you really
that stupid?
Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.


>
>
>



Seb
2006-05-26 13:49:11 EST

"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
> news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>> news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>> news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>>
>>>> "Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>> news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>> little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally, others do it.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct responsibility.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> No, you say it that way because you do kill animals personally,
>>>>>
>>>>> No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the land.
>>>>>
>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>> ==================================
>>> So what?
>>
>> He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag of
>> chemicals,
>> so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"?
>>
>> Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>> animals
>>
>> Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices that kill
>> humans,
> ======================
> Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>
Yes
>
>
> what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily participate
>> in practices that kill animals?
> ===============================\
> Because you prove you do by being here, fool.

That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't voluntarily
participate in practices that kill animals, so answer the full question by
telling me what you conclude from the circumstances described in it. Bearing
in mind that you and I voluntarily participate in practices that kill
humans, what do you conclude the fact that I participate in practices that
kill animals?



Are you really
> that stupid?
> Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.
>
>
>>
>>
>>
>
>



Leif Erikson
2006-05-26 14:04:09 EST
Seb wrote:

> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
> news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
>>
>>>"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>>news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>>
>>>>>"Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>>>news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>
>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally, others do it.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct responsibility.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>No, you say it that way because you do kill animals personally,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the land.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>==================================
>>>>
>>>>So what?
>>>
>>>He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag of
>>>chemicals,
>>>so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"?
>>>
>>>Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>>
>>>>animals
>>>
>>>Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices that kill
>>>humans,
>>
>>======================
>>Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>>
>
> Yes

NOT COMPARABLE, little stupid prickcheese seborrhea.
(What the fuck is the matter with you, anyway, with a
stupid name like "seb"? God fucking damn it...)

There are societal protections in place to limit the
risk to humans. Those protections reflect human
rights. There is no human right to a risk-free
environment, little stupid fuckwit seborrhea. But
there are NO measures taken to limit the risk to
animals, little fuckwit, which is why they are
collaterally *AND DELIBERATELY* slaughtered in the
hundreds of millions. YOUR ACTIVE, VOLUNTARY and FULLY
AWARE participation in the processes that lead to this
slaughter make you complicit, and show that you do NOT
follow the strictures of your so-called "ethics".


>>>what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily participate
>>>in practices that kill animals?
>>
>>===============================\
>>Because you prove you do by being here, fool.
>
>
> That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't voluntarily
> participate in practices that kill animals,

You are trying to DOWNPLAY it, you little fuck. That's
a deliberate attempt at CONCEALMENT.


> so answer the full question by
> telling me what you conclude from the circumstances described in it. Bearing
> in mind that you and I voluntarily participate in practices that kill
> humans,

No - practices that increase risk to humans. That's a
major qualitative difference, you stupid little fuck.
It is why most of the time, when human death or serious
injury results in the course of normal human activity,
there is no criminal prosecution. If you behaved as
recklessly and negligently toward humans as you do
toward animals, you'd be criminally prosecuted.


> what do you conclude the fact that I participate in practices that
> kill animals?

That you are a massive hypocrite.


>> Are you really that stupid?
>>Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.

Yes, he has.

Seb
2006-05-26 15:15:35 EST

"Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message
news:tqHdg.436$UT2.369@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> Seb wrote:
>
>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>> news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
>>>
>>>>"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>
>>>>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>>>news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>>>
>>>>>>"Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>>>>news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally, others do
>>>>>>>>>>>it.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct responsibility.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>No, you say it that way because you do kill animals personally,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the land.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>==================================
>>>>>
>>>>>So what?
>>>>
>>>>He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag of
>>>>chemicals,
>>>>so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"?
>>>>
>>>>Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>>>
>>>>>animals
>>>>
>>>>Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices that kill
>>>>humans,
>>>
>>>======================
>>>Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>>>
>>
>> Yes
>
> NOT COMPARABLE

If either have rights and we're financially contributing to practices which
violate them, your argument says we reject the idea of rights for both.


, little stupid prickcheese seborrhea.

Do you believe that calling me childish names strengthens your argument,
Leif, ronnnnie hamilton, or whoever you are? I don't. I think it shows
something entirely different.

> (What the fuck is the matter with you, anyway, with a stupid name like
> "seb"? God fucking damn it...)

Seb is short for Sebastian. Only my parents call me that.

> There are societal protections in place to limit the risk to humans.

PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x

Those humans weren't protected by "societal protections" and nor are the
sufferers alive today. You're killing them and you do nothing about it.

Those protections reflect human
> rights. There is no human right to a risk-free environment,

Same goes for wild animals that get chopped up or killed by those who don't
respect their rights. It doesn't mean those rights don't exist. It only
shows that people ignore animal rights, not that animals don't have them.

<snip>
>YOUR ACTIVE, VOLUNTARY and FULLY AWARE participation in the processes that
>lead to this slaughter make you complicit

PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x

As do yours.

, and show that you do NOT
> follow the strictures of your so-called "ethics".

No. That's false. If you believed in that argument you would stop driving
your car.

>
>>>>what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily participate
>>>>in practices that kill animals?
>>>
>>>===============================\
>>>Because you prove you do by being here, fool.
>>
>>
>> That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't voluntarily
>> participate in practices that kill animals,
>
> You are trying to DOWNPLAY it, you little fuck. That's a deliberate
> attempt at CONCEALMENT.

I've stated very clearly "the fact that I voluntarily participate in
practices that kill animals." I'm not concealing anything.

>
>> so answer the full question by telling me what you conclude from the
>> circumstances described in it. Bearing in mind that you and I voluntarily
>> participate in practices that kill humans,
>
> No - practices that increase risk to humans.

No, I use a car every day, and I suppose that most of us do. Bearing that in
mind, why aren't you a lying hypocrite when saying humans have rights?


That's a
> major qualitative difference, you stupid little fuck. It is why most of
> the time, when human death or serious injury results in the course of
> normal human activity, there is no criminal prosecution. If you behaved
> as recklessly and negligently toward humans as you do toward animals,
> you'd be criminally prosecuted.
>
We do behave recklessly and negligently every time we drive our cars to
work, killing thousands and thousands of people every year. We aren't
prosecuted for the deaths we knowingly cause, so according to you that must
mean we don't have human rights.

>
>> what do you conclude the fact that I participate in practices that kill
>> animals?
>
> That you are a massive hypocrite.
>
>
>>> Are you really that stupid?
>>>Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.
>
> Yes, he has.



Rick
2006-05-26 17:10:58 EST

"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
news:4dotcpF1ba5m1U2@individual.net...
>
> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
> news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>> news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>> news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>
>>>> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>> news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>>>
>>>>> "Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>>> news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>> little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>> news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally,
>>>>>>>>>>others do it.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct
>>>>>>>>responsibility.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> No, you say it that way because you do kill animals
>>>>>>> personally,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the
>>>>>> land.
>>>>>>
>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>> ==================================
>>>> So what?
>>>
>>> He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag
>>> of chemicals,
>>> so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands
>>> more"?
>>>
>>> Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>>> animals
>>>
>>> Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices
>>> that kill
>>> humans,
>> ======================
>> Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>>
> Yes
>>
>>
>> what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily
>> participate
>>> in practices that kill animals?
>> ===============================\
>> Because you prove you do by being here, fool.
>
> That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't
> voluntarily participate in practices that kill animals, so
> answer the full question by telling me what you conclude from
> the circumstances described in it. Bearing in mind that you and
> I voluntarily participate in practices that kill humans, what
> do you conclude the fact that I participate in practices that
> kill animals?
===============================
Ahh, the double speak of the willfully ignorant and delusional.
You willfully and deliberately cause the deaths of animals for no
more reason than your personal convenience and entertainment.
Not eating meat does NOTHING to avoid that, killer, no matter how
much you wish it to be true.



>
>
>
> Are you really
>> that stupid?
>> Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>



Rick
2006-05-26 17:12:28 EST

"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
news:4dp2eoF1bfuuhU1@individual.net...
>
> "Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message
> news:tqHdg.436$UT2.369@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>> Seb wrote:
>>
>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>> news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>>news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
>>>>
>>>>>"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>>news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>
>>>>>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>>>>news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>"Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>>>>>news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally,
>>>>>>>>>>>>others do it.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct
>>>>>>>>>>responsibility.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>No, you say it that way because you do kill animals
>>>>>>>>>personally,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the
>>>>>>>>land.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>==================================
>>>>>>
>>>>>>So what?
>>>>>
>>>>>He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a
>>>>>bag of chemicals,
>>>>>so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands
>>>>>more"?
>>>>>
>>>>>Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>>>>
>>>>>>animals
>>>>>
>>>>>Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in
>>>>>practices that kill
>>>>>humans,
>>>>
>>>>======================
>>>>Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>>>>
>>>
>>> Yes
>>
>> NOT COMPARABLE
>
> If either have rights and we're financially contributing to
> practices which violate them, your argument says we reject the
> idea of rights for both.
> ==========================
Nope. Because they are not deliberate and systematic as they are
for animals to make your life comfy and easy, killer.



>
> , little stupid prickcheese seborrhea.
>
> Do you believe that calling me childish names strengthens your
> argument, Leif, ronnnnie hamilton, or whoever you are? I don't.
> I think it shows something entirely different.
>
>> (What the fuck is the matter with you, anyway, with a stupid
>> name like "seb"? God fucking damn it...)
>
> Seb is short for Sebastian. Only my parents call me that.
>
>> There are societal protections in place to limit the risk to
>> humans.
>
> PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
> killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
> In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
> per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
> Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
> http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x
>
> Those humans weren't protected by "societal protections" and
> nor are the sufferers alive today. You're killing them and you
> do nothing about it.
>
> Those protections reflect human
>> rights. There is no human right to a risk-free environment,
>
> Same goes for wild animals that get chopped up or killed by
> those who don't respect their rights. It doesn't mean those
> rights don't exist. It only shows that people ignore animal
> rights, not that animals don't have them.
>
> <snip>
>>YOUR ACTIVE, VOLUNTARY and FULLY AWARE participation in the
>>processes that lead to this slaughter make you complicit
>
> PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
> killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
> In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
> per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
> Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
> http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x
>
> As do yours.
>
> , and show that you do NOT
>> follow the strictures of your so-called "ethics".
>
> No. That's false. If you believed in that argument you would
> stop driving your car.
>
>>
>>>>>what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily
>>>>>participate
>>>>>in practices that kill animals?
>>>>
>>>>===============================\
>>>>Because you prove you do by being here, fool.
>>>
>>>
>>> That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't
>>> voluntarily participate in practices that kill animals,
>>
>> You are trying to DOWNPLAY it, you little fuck. That's a
>> deliberate attempt at CONCEALMENT.
>
> I've stated very clearly "the fact that I voluntarily
> participate in practices that kill animals." I'm not concealing
> anything.
>
>>
>>> so answer the full question by telling me what you conclude
>>> from the circumstances described in it. Bearing in mind that
>>> you and I voluntarily participate in practices that kill
>>> humans,
>>
>> No - practices that increase risk to humans.
>
> No, I use a car every day, and I suppose that most of us do.
> Bearing that in mind, why aren't you a lying hypocrite when
> saying humans have rights?
>
>
> That's a
>> major qualitative difference, you stupid little fuck. It is
>> why most of the time, when human death or serious injury
>> results in the course of normal human activity, there is no
>> criminal prosecution. If you behaved as recklessly and
>> negligently toward humans as you do toward animals, you'd be
>> criminally prosecuted.
>>
> We do behave recklessly and negligently every time we drive our
> cars to work, killing thousands and thousands of people every
> year. We aren't prosecuted for the deaths we knowingly cause,
> so according to you that must mean we don't have human rights.
>
>>
>>> what do you conclude the fact that I participate in practices
>>> that kill animals?
>>
>> That you are a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>
>>>> Are you really that stupid?
>>>>Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.
>>
>> Yes, he has.
>
>



Seb
2006-05-26 17:51:50 EST

"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:0bKdg.8125$y4.6557@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
> news:4dp2eoF1bfuuhU1@individual.net...
>>
>> "Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message
>> news:tqHdg.436$UT2.369@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>> Seb wrote:
>>>
>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>> news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>
>>>>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>>>news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
>>>>>
>>>>>>"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>>>news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>>>>>news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>"Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally, others do
>>>>>>>>>>>>>it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct
>>>>>>>>>>>responsibility.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>No, you say it that way because you do kill animals personally,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the land.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>==================================
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>So what?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag of
>>>>>>chemicals,
>>>>>>so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>animals
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices that
>>>>>>kill
>>>>>>humans,
>>>>>
>>>>>======================
>>>>>Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Yes
>>>
>>> NOT COMPARABLE
>>
>> If either have rights and we're financially contributing to practices
>> which violate them, your argument says we reject the idea of rights for
>> both.
>> ==========================
> Nope. Because they are not deliberate and systematic as they are for
> animals to make your life comfy and easy, killer.

When we drive our cars we deliberately kills thousands and thousands of
people every year just to make our lives comfy and easier. We choke them to
death. We do more than just financially support the petrol industry that
supplies us with with means to kill them - we turn our keys and start
choking. Why do you criticise vegetarians for killing only the animals?

>
>
>>
>> , little stupid prickcheese seborrhea.
>>
>> Do you believe that calling me childish names strengthens your argument,
>> Leif, ronnnnie hamilton, or whoever you are? I don't. I think it shows
>> something entirely different.
>>
>>> (What the fuck is the matter with you, anyway, with a stupid name like
>>> "seb"? God fucking damn it...)
>>
>> Seb is short for Sebastian. Only my parents call me that.
>>
>>> There are societal protections in place to limit the risk to humans.
>>
>> PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
>> killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
>> In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
>> per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
>> Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
>> http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x
>>
>> Those humans weren't protected by "societal protections" and nor are the
>> sufferers alive today. You're killing them and you do nothing about it.
>>
>> Those protections reflect human
>>> rights. There is no human right to a risk-free environment,
>>
>> Same goes for wild animals that get chopped up or killed by those who
>> don't respect their rights. It doesn't mean those rights don't exist. It
>> only shows that people ignore animal rights, not that animals don't have
>> them.
>>
>> <snip>
>>>YOUR ACTIVE, VOLUNTARY and FULLY AWARE participation in the processes
>>>that lead to this slaughter make you complicit
>>
>> PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
>> killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
>> In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
>> per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
>> Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
>> http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x
>>
>> As do yours.
>>
>> , and show that you do NOT
>>> follow the strictures of your so-called "ethics".
>>
>> No. That's false. If you believed in that argument you would stop driving
>> your car.
>>
>>>
>>>>>>what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily participate
>>>>>>in practices that kill animals?
>>>>>
>>>>>===============================\
>>>>>Because you prove you do by being here, fool.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't voluntarily
>>>> participate in practices that kill animals,
>>>
>>> You are trying to DOWNPLAY it, you little fuck. That's a deliberate
>>> attempt at CONCEALMENT.
>>
>> I've stated very clearly "the fact that I voluntarily participate in
>> practices that kill animals." I'm not concealing anything.
>>
>>>
>>>> so answer the full question by telling me what you conclude from the
>>>> circumstances described in it. Bearing in mind that you and I
>>>> voluntarily participate in practices that kill humans,
>>>
>>> No - practices that increase risk to humans.
>>
>> No, I use a car every day, and I suppose that most of us do. Bearing that
>> in mind, why aren't you a lying hypocrite when saying humans have rights?
>>
>>
>> That's a
>>> major qualitative difference, you stupid little fuck. It is why most of
>>> the time, when human death or serious injury results in the course of
>>> normal human activity, there is no criminal prosecution. If you behaved
>>> as recklessly and negligently toward humans as you do toward animals,
>>> you'd be criminally prosecuted.
>>>
>> We do behave recklessly and negligently every time we drive our cars to
>> work, killing thousands and thousands of people every year. We aren't
>> prosecuted for the deaths we knowingly cause, so according to you that
>> must mean we don't have human rights.
>>
>>>
>>>> what do you conclude the fact that I participate in practices that kill
>>>> animals?
>>>
>>> That you are a massive hypocrite.
>>>
>>>
>>>>> Are you really that stupid?
>>>>>Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.
>>>
>>> Yes, he has.
>>
>>
>
>



Seb
2006-05-26 18:00:35 EST

"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
news:C9Kdg.8124$y4.4234@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
> news:4dotcpF1ba5m1U2@individual.net...
>>
>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>> news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>> news:4dk701F1an3laU1@individual.net...
>>>> "rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>> news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>
>>>>> "Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
>>>>> news:4dk27kF1al2apU1@individual.net...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>> little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>> news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally, others do
>>>>>>>>>>>it.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct responsibility.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> No, you say it that way because you do kill animals personally,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the land.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>> ==================================
>>>>> So what?
>>>>
>>>> He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag of
>>>> chemicals,
>>>> so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"?
>>>>
>>>> Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>>>> animals
>>>>
>>>> Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices that kill
>>>> humans,
>>> ======================
>>> Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>>>
>> Yes
>>>
>>>
>>> what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily participate
>>>> in practices that kill animals?
>>> ===============================\
>>> Because you prove you do by being here, fool.
>>
>> That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't voluntarily
>> participate in practices that kill animals, so answer the full question
>> by telling me what you conclude from the circumstances described in it.
>> Bearing in mind that you and I voluntarily participate in practices that
>> kill humans, what do you conclude the fact that I participate in
>> practices that kill animals?
> ===============================
> Ahh, the double speak of the willfully ignorant and delusional. You
> willfully and deliberately cause the deaths of animals for no more reason
> than your personal convenience and entertainment.

Yes, and I also cause the deaths of thousands and thousands of people every
year with my exhaust fumes. I cause sweat shops and slavery. My financial
assistance provides the means for all these rights violations, so why
concentrate only on the violations of animal rights?

> Not eating meat does NOTHING to avoid that, killer, no matter how much you
> wish it to be true.

It takes me out of the livestock industry and all that goes with it.
>
>
>>
>>
>>
>> Are you really
>>> that stupid?
>>> Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>



Leif Erikson
2006-05-26 18:00:45 EST
little lying seborrhea lied:

> "Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message
> news:tqHdg.436$UT2.369@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
>>little lying seborrhea lied:
>>
>>
>>>"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>news:9H6dg.4612$921.1685@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>
>>>
>>>>little lying seborrhea lied:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>"rick" <stop@stop.net> wrote in message
>>>>>news:Lh5dg.4552$921.611@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>little lying seborrhea lied:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>"Eden" <s.e.maizlisch@hertzburg.eduu> wrote in message
>>>>>>>news:_T3dg.146$u4.49@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>news:1279h29mm8r4j72@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>news:1279ambj3i5so68@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>little lying seborrhea wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>>>>>>>news:12788k79mkn5s34@news.supernews.com...
>>>>>>>>>>>>><snip>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My support for animal killing is also financial
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your support goes much further than that.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>No it doesn't. I do not kill any animals personally, others do
>>>>>>>>>>>>it.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>I say it that way because unlike you I take direct responsibility.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>No, you say it that way because you do kill animals personally,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>No, little lying seborrhea. He doesn't actually farm the land.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>"Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"
>>>>>>>==================================
>>>>>>
>>>>>>So what?
>>>>>
>>>>>He said that he's never touched a piece of machinery or a bag of
>>>>>chemicals,
>>>>>so why did he say, "Every time *I* spray *I* kill thousands more"?
>>>>>
>>>>>Every time you eat, drive, POST to usenet, you KILL
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>animals
>>>>>
>>>>>Bearing in mind that you voluntarily participate in practices that kill
>>>>>humans,
>>>>
>>>>======================
>>>>Wow, what a coincidence, so do you!
>>>>
>>>
>>>Yes
>>
>>NOT COMPARABLE
>
>
> If either have rights

They aren't comparable, for a whole lot of reasons that
you *could* understand, if you weren't so blinded by
ideology and dishonesty.


>>, little stupid prickcheese seborrhea.
>
> Do you believe that calling me childish names

You are a stupid prickcheese. You're young, unwise
about the world, and certain as only the arrogant young
can be that you've figured everything out.


>>(What the fuck is the matter with you, anyway, with a stupid name like
>>"seb"? God fucking damn it...)
>
>
> Seb is short for Sebastian. Only my parents call me that.

It's a stupid nickname.


>>There are societal protections in place to limit the risk to humans.
>
>
> PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are

...not something you have a "right" to be indemnified
against. So sorry, little shitwipe seborrhea.


> Those humans weren't protected by "societal protections"

They are, little lying seborrhea. They are as
protected as they have a right to be.



>> Those protections reflect human
>>rights. There is no human right to a risk-free environment,
>
>
> Same goes for wild animals that get chopped up

No, little lying seborrhea. Wild animals are killed
*DAILY* and with *ZERO* consequence (for the killers)
merely for your convenience. That simply is not the
case with humans, anywhere; not even in states with
less than stellar human rights reputations.


>>YOUR ACTIVE, VOLUNTARY and FULLY AWARE participation in the processes that
>>lead to this slaughter make you complicit
>
>
> PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are

...irrelevant to the discussion, as they do *NOT*
violate any humans' rights.

> As do yours.

No, little lying seborrhea. DROP this silly false
comparison. It isn't going anywhere; it was DOA.


>> , and show that you do NOT follow the strictures of your so-called "ethics".
>
>
> No. That's false.

No, it's true.


> If you believed in that argument you would stop driving
> your car.

No, little incompetent, badly outclassed junior. See
above.


>>>>>what do you conclude from the fact that I voluntarily participate
>>>>>in practices that kill animals?
>>>>
>>>>===============================\
>>>>Because you prove you do by being here, fool.
>>>
>>>
>>>That doesn't answer my question. I'm not saying I don't voluntarily
>>>participate in practices that kill animals,
>>
>>You are trying to DOWNPLAY it, you little fuck. That's a deliberate
>>attempt at CONCEALMENT.
>
>
> I've stated very clearly "the fact that I voluntarily participate in
> practices that kill animals." I'm not concealing anything.

You are attempting to DOWNPLAY and minimize it. That
is an attempt to conceal the degree and meaning of your
involvement. That's the entire reason you invoked the
red herring of taxes.


>>>so answer the full question by telling me what you conclude from the
>>>circumstances described in it. Bearing in mind that you and I voluntarily
>>>participate in practices that kill humans,
>>
>>No - practices that increase risk to humans.
>
>
> No, I use a car every day,

That increases the risk to humans of various bad
outcomes. But humans don't have a right to "no bad
outcomes", despite the demagoguery of leftist
politicians the world over.

By contrast, animals are killed every time farm
machinery operates in a field. Animals are
*deliberately* killed at grain storage facilities every
day. There are qualitative and scale differences
between the increase in risk to humans on the one hand,
and the indisputable FACT of animal slaughter on the
other, that make the comparison entirely false.

But even the *wish* to make the comparison is invalid,
because it is a _tu quoque_ -- a logical fallacy.


>> That's a
>>major qualitative difference, you stupid little fuck. It is why most of
>>the time, when human death or serious injury results in the course of
>>normal human activity, there is no criminal prosecution. If you behaved
>>as recklessly and negligently toward humans as you do toward animals,
>>you'd be criminally prosecuted.
>>
>
> We do behave recklessly and negligently every time we drive our cars

No. You may, but the overwhelming majority of adults
do not. Driving a car is not inherently reckless or
negligent, unless done by immature little juniors like you.


>>>what do you conclude the fact that I participate in practices that kill
>>>animals?
>>
>>That you are a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>
>>
>>>>Are you really that stupid?
>>>>Nevermind, you've already proven that too, killer.
>>
>>Yes, he has.
>
>
>
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron