Vegetarian Discussion: Re: Fun With Fuckwitted Davie "pesco-vegan's" Deliberate Stupidity

Re: Fun With Fuckwitted Davie "pesco-vegan's" Deliberate Stupidity

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Seb
2006-05-24 16:33:47 EST
"Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
> Seb wrote:
>
>> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message

>>>Only if rupie's does, little seborrhea.

>>>Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything
>>

>> Vegetarians provide financial support to practices they abhor through
>> their
>> taxes by way of massive subsidies to farmers whether they like it or not,
>> even if they grow all their own foods. They are forced.
>
> We're not talking about taxes

It's one avenue where vegetarians are forced into paying into practices they
would rather avoid, so when you say they aren't forced to give anything it's
obviously not a true statement. They are forced.

, little seborrhea. We're
> talking about your willing, fully aware participation in markets.

No, I don't willingly pay farmers to kill animals. That money is taken from
me
by force.

>>>They do it voluntary
>>

>> They do not.
>
> Yes, they do, little seborrhea.
>

>> They are forced into paying into many practices they would
>> otherwise avoid if they could.
>
> No, little seborrhea, they are not forced at all.

Taxes are compulsory. Vegetarians are forced to pay them, and a part
of that payment goes toward farmers massive subsidies, etc., and many
other practices vegetarians would rather avoid paying into.

They
> CHOOSE to buy products whose production and distribution harms animals.

And you choose to buy products that kill humans, like petrol and tobacco.

PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x

You knowingly kill rights-holding people without a single thought
for their suffering while you drive along. As per your argument here
you don't respect human rights.

What car do you drive, Leif? If you've adopted a principle
that tells you it's wrong to kill people, why do you continue
to drive your car killing people with your exhaust fumes?
You could stop, thereby standing by your ethical principle
and respect for human rights, but you won't of course, so as
per your argument we can safely say your hypocrisy reveals
that don't respect human rights. Sweet :-)

I wrote that some time ago and you didn't reply to it.

>>> and, if you can believe them, full awareness of the consequences.
>>>
>>>Dutch's and other meat eaters' relationship with commercial entities is
>>>identical to rupie's and yours,
>>

>> Dutch and other meat eaters morally accept and promote the needless
>> killing
>> of animals, even for food.
>
> So do you

No I don't.

, little lying seborrhea - so do you. If you
> didn't accept it, little lying seborrhea, you wouldn't participate in it.
> You are not "forced", little lying seborrhea; stop lying.

The taxes imposed upon me force me into paying for all manner of things I
don't morally accept.

>> Vegetarians don't morally accept or promote the
>> needless killing of animals, even for food.
>
> Yes, you most certainly do, little lying seborrhea.

No I don't.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-24 16:42:30 EST
little lying seborrhea lied:

> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
>
>>little lying seborrhea lied:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message

>>>Vegetarians provide financial support to practices they abhor through
>>>their
>>>taxes by way of massive subsidies to farmers whether they like it or not,
>>>even if they grow all their own foods. They are forced.
>>
>>We're not talking about taxes
>

> It's one avenue where vegetarians are forced

It's not what we're talking about, little lying
seborrhea. We're talking about your voluntary
participation in markets for products whose production
and distribution cause needless animal death.

>> , little seborrhea. We're
>>talking about your willing, fully aware participation in markets.
>

> No, I don't willingly pay farmers to kill animals.

You willingly buy products in shops, and the production
and distribution of the products harmed animals, little
lying seborrhea.

> That money is taken from me by force.

That's a lie, little lying seborrhea. You go into the
shops voluntarily, and you voluntarily fork over the
money. Stop lying, little asshole - didn't your
parents teach you lying is wrong?

>>>They do not.
>>
>>Yes, they do, little seborrhea.
>>

>>>They are forced into paying into many practices they would
>>>otherwise avoid if they could.
>>
>>No, little seborrhea, they are not forced at all.
>

> Taxes are compulsory.

We're not talking about taxes, you little lying
chickenshit. We're talking about your voluntary
purchase of products.

>> They CHOOSE to buy products whose production and distribution harms animals.
>>

> And you choose to buy products that kill humans,

Invalid _tu quoque_, little lying prickcheese seborrhea.

>>>Dutch and other meat eaters morally accept and promote the needless
>>>killing
>>>of animals, even for food.
>>
>>So do you, little lying seborrhea - so do you. If you
>>didn't accept it, little lying seborrhea, you wouldn't participate in it.
>>You are not "forced", little lying seborrhea; stop lying.
>>

> The taxes

We're not talking about taxes, you little lying shitbag.

>>>Vegetarians don't morally accept or promote the
>>>needless killing of animals, even for food.
>>
>>Yes, you most certainly do, little lying seborrhea.
>

> No I don't.

Yes, you do, you little lying shitbag.

Seb
2006-05-24 17:30:49 EST

> little lying seborrhea lied:
>
>> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
>>
>>>little lying seborrhea lied:

>>>We're not talking about taxes
>>

>> It's one avenue where vegetarians are forced
>
> It's not what we're talking about

You were talking about financially supporting practices some people would
rather avoid, and claimed, "Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."
so to prove that claim wrong I've introduced compulsory taxes to show that
vegetarians are in fact forced into financially participating in practices
they would rather avoid.

, little lying
> seborrhea. We're talking about your voluntary participation in markets
> for products whose production and distribution cause needless animal
> death.

And what have you to say about that, apart from the now debunked claim that
"Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."

>>> , little seborrhea. We're
>>>talking about your willing, fully aware participation in markets.
>>

>> No, I don't willingly pay farmers to kill animals.
>
> You willingly buy products in shops, and the production and distribution
> of the products harmed animals, little lying seborrhea.

Meaning?

>> That money is taken from me by force.
>
> That's a lie, little lying seborrhea.

Taxes are compulsory. I haven't lied.

You go into the
> shops voluntarily, and you voluntarily fork over the money.

So what?

Stop lying, little asshole - didn't your
> parents teach you lying is wrong?

>>>Yes, they do, little seborrhea.

>>>No, little seborrhea, they are not forced at all.
>>

>> Taxes are compulsory.
>
> We're not talking about taxes,

Yes we are, now that we've found they're an exception to your claim that
Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."

you little lying
> chickenshit.

What the hell's the matter with you? Can't you be civil for just one
conversation?

We're talking about your voluntary
> purchase of products.
>

>>> They CHOOSE to buy products whose production and distribution harms
>>> animals.
>>>

>> And you choose to buy products that kill humans,
>
> Invalid _tu quoque_

You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable, and your
concluding from that that their belief in animal rights is therefore false
or a lie. To show you your error I've shown where you participate in
practices that kill humans. I've also shown that you're an indiscriminate
buyer who no doubt has as much responsiblity for enabling the slave trade to
continue on the Ivory Coast as the rest of us. You don't make every
concievable effort to reduce your human death toll. As per your argument
against the vegetarian you either don't believe in human rights or you don't
believe in your argument.

, little lying prickcheese seborrhea.

You need to get a grip.

>>>So do you, little lying seborrhea - so do you. If you
>>>didn't accept it, little lying seborrhea, you wouldn't participate in it.
>>>You are not "forced", little lying seborrhea; stop lying.
>>>

>> The taxes
>
> We're not talking about taxes, you little lying shitbag.

>>>Yes, you most certainly do, little lying seborrhea.
>>

>> No I don't.
>
> Yes, you do, you little lying shitbag.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-24 18:01:15 EST
little lying seborrhea lied:

> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
>
>>little lying seborrhea lied:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message

>>>It's one avenue where vegetarians are forced
>>
>>It's not what we're talking about
>

> You were talking about financially supporting practices some people would
> rather avoid,

You give no evidence of wishing to avoid products whose
production and distribution cause animal death, little
lying seborrhea. You voluntarily and knowingly
purchase these products, over and over again.

>>seborrhea. We're talking about your voluntary participation in markets
>>for products whose production and distribution cause needless animal
>>death.
>>

> And what have you to say about that, apart from the now debunked claim that
> "Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."

You want me to show you to be a liar again? Okay, have
it your way: you particpate in these markets
voluntarily. So you're a liar when you say you're
"forced". You are not forced in any way. You could
withdraw from the market and produce all your own
goods, if you really wanted not to cause harm to
animals. You *CHOOSE* to participate.

>>>No, I don't willingly pay farmers to kill animals.
>>
>>You willingly buy products in shops, and the production and distribution
>>of the products harmed animals, little lying seborrhea.
>>

> Meaning?

Meaning you are a liar, little seborrhea - you are not
"forced". You said you were "forced", but you aren't.
You lied.

>>>That money is taken from me by force.
>>
>>That's a lie, little lying seborrhea.
>

> Taxes are

...not what we're talking about, little chickenshit
lying seborrhea.

>> You go into the
>>shops voluntarily, and you voluntarily fork over the money.
>

> So what?

So you are not "forced" to buy products whose
production and distribution cause animal harm, little
lying chickenshit seborrhea. So you lied.

>> Stop lying, little asshole - didn't your
>>parents teach you lying is wrong?

Well? Didn't you learn that lying is wrong? Why do
you keep lying?

>>>Taxes are compulsory.
>>
>>We're not talking about taxes,
>

> Yes we are,

No, you little lying chickenshit, we aren't.

>> you little lying chickenshit.
>

> What the hell's the matter with you?

Nothing. You *are* a little lying chickenshit.

You think your deliberate lying is "civil"? I think not.

>> We're talking about your voluntary purchase of products.

Got it, you little lying chickenshit?

>>>And you choose to buy products that kill humans,
>>
>>Invalid _tu quoque_
>

> You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
> avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable,

I'm criticizing "vegans" for doing nothing but pay
empty lip service to their so-called "ethics". The
issue is YOU and whether or not you are abiding by the
demands of your so-called ethics. Plainly, you are not.

>> , little lying prickcheese seborrhea.
>
> You need to get a grip.

You need to stop lying.

>>>The taxes
>>
>>We're not talking about taxes, you little lying shitbag.

>>>No I don't.
>>
>>Yes, you do, you little lying shitbag.

Seb
2006-05-24 18:44:52 EST

"Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message
> little lying seborrhea lied:
>
>> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
>>
>>>little lying seborrhea lied:

>>>It's not what we're talking about
>>

>> You were talking about financially supporting practices some people would
>> rather avoid,

If you haven't the decency to leave my replies intact, at least have the
decency to note your snips.
You were talking about financially supporting practices some people would
rather avoid, and claimed, "Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."
so to prove that claim wrong I've introduced compulsory taxes to show that
vegetarians are in fact forced into financially participating in practices
they would rather avoid.

> You give no evidence of wishing to avoid products whose production and
> distribution cause animal death

I'm a vegetarian. I avoid all meats and dairy. That's one way of avoiding
being a part in unecessary suffering and death. How about you?

, little
> lying seborrhea. You voluntarily and knowingly purchase these products,
> over and over again.
>

>>>seborrhea. We're talking about your voluntary participation in markets
>>>for products whose production and distribution cause needless animal
>>>death.
>>>

>> And what have you to say about that, apart from the now debunked claim
>> that "Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."
>
> You want me to show you to be a liar again? Okay, have it your way: you
> particpate in these markets voluntarily. So you're a liar when you say
> you're "forced".

I'm not saying that I'm forced into buying these products. What I'm saying
is that your claim "Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything." is
false. Vegetarians are forced into giving financial support for all kinds of
things they find morally objectional by way of taxes, and I wanted to make
that point clear.

You are not forced in any way. You could
> withdraw from the market and produce all your own goods,

I would still be financially contributing to farmers whether I produce all
my own food or not. When my government gives my tax money to farmers,
farmers use that money to buy pesticides to kill animals. I have no control
on how the government spends my tax money. When I buy vegetables direct from
the farmer he uses that money to buy pesticides to kill animals. I have no
control on how the farmer spends my money. Either way, whether I buy from
the farmer or not, I involuntarilly contribute financially to a system whose
practices I don't approve of, so now what?

if you really wanted not to cause harm to
> animals. You *CHOOSE* to participate.

No I don't.

>>>You willingly buy products in shops, and the production and distribution
>>>of the products harmed animals, little lying seborrhea.
>>>

>> Meaning?
>
> Meaning you are a liar, little seborrhea - you are not "forced".

My taxes force me into contributing to all kinds of practices I find morally
objectionable, so I haven't lied.

You said you were "forced", but you aren't.
> You lied.

Taxes are compulsory, and they force us into financially supporting morally
objectional practices we would rather avoid. What are you getting at?

>>>That's a lie, little lying seborrhea.
>>

>> Taxes are
>
> ...not what we're talking about

Yes we are, because taxes are a good example where we're are forced into
financially participating in practices we would rather avoid.

, little chickenshit
> lying seborrhea.
>

>>> You go into the
>>>shops voluntarily, and you voluntarily fork over the money.
>>

>> So what?
>
> So you are not "forced" to buy products whose production and distribution
> cause animal harm

I didn't say I'm forced to buy products. You're badly mistaken.

, little
> lying chickenshit seborrhea. So you lied.
>

>>> Stop lying, little asshole - didn't your
>>>parents teach you lying is wrong?
>
> Well? Didn't you learn that lying is wrong? Why do you keep lying?

>>>We're not talking about taxes,
>>

>> Yes we are,
>
> No, you little lying chickenshit, we aren't.
>

>>> you little lying chickenshit.
>>

>> What the hell's the matter with you?
>
> Nothing. You *are* a little lying chickenshit.
>
> You think your deliberate lying is "civil"? I think not.
>

>>> We're talking about your voluntary purchase of products.
>
> Got it, you little lying chickenshit?

>>>Invalid _tu quoque_
>>

>> You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
>> avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable,

Note your snips please.
You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable, and your
concluding from that that their belief in animal rights is therefore false
or a lie. To show you your error I've shown where you participate in
practices that kill humans. I've also shown that you're an indiscriminate
buyer who no doubt has as much responsiblity for enabling the slave trade to
continue on the Ivory Coast as the rest of us. You don't make every
concievable effort to reduce your human death toll. As per your argument
against the vegetarian you either don't believe in human rights or you don't
believe in your argument

> I'm criticizing "vegans" for doing nothing but pay empty lip service to
> their so-called "ethics".

You haven't shown that they are.

The
> issue is YOU and whether or not you are abiding by the demands of your
> so-called ethics. Plainly, you are not.

My moral view demands that I do all that's reasonable to avoid killing
animals, and I go some way in meeting that demand by avoiding animal
products where I can.

>>> , little lying prickcheese seborrhea.
>>
>> You need to get a grip.
>
> You need to stop lying.

>>>We're not talking about taxes, you little lying shitbag.

>>>Yes, you do, you little lying shitbag.

Rick
2006-05-24 18:45:56 EST

"Seb" <nospam@here.pal> wrote in message
> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
>> Seb wrote:
>>
>>> "Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message

>>> Vegetarians provide financial support to practices they abhor
>>> through
>>> their
>>> taxes by way of massive subsidies to farmers whether they
>>> like it or not,
>>> even if they grow all their own foods. They are forced.
>>
>> We're not talking about taxes
>
> It's one avenue where vegetarians are forced into paying into
> practices they
> would rather avoid, so when you say they aren't forced to give
> anything it's
> obviously not a true statement. They are forced.
==============================
Who's twisting your arm making you poat your inane stupidity for
all the world to see, killer?
Your entire lifestyle is built on the deaths of animals, fool...

> , little seborrhea. We're
>> talking about your willing, fully aware participation in
>> markets.
>
> No, I don't willingly pay farmers to kill animals. That money
> is taken from
> me
> by force.
=============================
ROTFLMAO What an ignorant loon! So, somebody comes to your
house and kidnaps you to the grocery store where you are then, at
gunpoint, made to buy your veggies? You really are just too
stupid for words, killer.

>>> They do not.
>>
>> Yes, they do, little seborrhea.
>>

>>> They are forced into paying into many practices they would
>>> otherwise avoid if they could.
>>
>> No, little seborrhea, they are not forced at all.
>
> Taxes are compulsory. Vegetarians are forced to pay them, and a
> part
> of that payment goes toward farmers massive subsidies, etc.,
> and many
> other practices vegetarians would rather avoid paying into.
> ===========================
You ignorant fool, how do you avoid paying for veggie farmers?

> They
>> CHOOSE to buy products whose production and distribution harms
>> animals.
>>
> And you choose to buy products that kill humans, like petrol
> and tobacco.
>
> PARIS, Jun. 2, 2004 (IPS/GIN) -- Automobile emissions are
> killing tens of thousands of people in Europe, experts say.
> In France alone car and truck exhaust kills up to 10,000 people
> per year, a report by the Agency for Health and Environmental
> Safety (AFSSE after its French name) says.
> http://tinyurl.com/hhx8x
>
> You knowingly kill rights-holding people without a single
> thought
> for their suffering while you drive along. As per your argument
> here
> you don't respect human rights.
>
> What car do you drive, Leif? If you've adopted a principle
> that tells you it's wrong to kill people, why do you continue
> to drive your car killing people with your exhaust fumes?
> You could stop, thereby standing by your ethical principle
> and respect for human rights, but you won't of course, so as
> per your argument we can safely say your hypocrisy reveals
> that don't respect human rights. Sweet :-)
>
> I wrote that some time ago and you didn't reply to it.

>>> Dutch and other meat eaters morally accept and promote the
>>> needless
>>> killing
>>> of animals, even for food.
>>
>> So do you
>
> No I don't.
>
> , little lying seborrhea - so do you. If you
>> didn't accept it, little lying seborrhea, you wouldn't
>> participate in it.
>> You are not "forced", little lying seborrhea; stop lying.
>>
> The taxes imposed upon me force me into paying for all manner
> of things I
> don't morally accept.
>>
>>> Vegetarians don't morally accept or promote the
>>> needless killing of animals, even for food.
>>
>> Yes, you most certainly do, little lying seborrhea.
>
> No I don't.

Dave
2006-05-26 12:54:58 EST

Seb wrote:

> >> And you choose to buy products that kill humans,
> >
> > Invalid _tu quoque_

You evasive little fuckwit.

> You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
> avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable, and your
> concluding from that that their belief in animal rights is therefore false
> or a lie. To show you your error I've shown where you participate in
> practices that kill humans. I've also shown that you're an indiscriminate
> buyer who no doubt has as much responsiblity for enabling the slave trade to
> continue on the Ivory Coast as the rest of us. You don't make every
> concievable effort to reduce your human death toll. As per your argument
> against the vegetarian you either don't believe in human rights or you don't
> believe in your argument.

Quite so. I find Leif's response very telling. His position clearly
requires him
either to give up driving a car, posting to usenet etc. or state that
he does not
believe in the human right to life. His position also requires that he
avoids
any product that may conceivably have employed slave labour or state
that he does not believe in the human right to be free. I'm sure he
will
continue to prove that he lacks the integrity to do either.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-26 13:28:30 EST
fuckwitted idiot davie "pesco-vegan" (shit!) whined:

>>>Invalid _tu quoque_
>

> You evasive little fuckwit.

No, it really is invalid for Rupert to try to avoid
addressing HIS failure to live up to HIS alleged
"ethics" by claiming I'm no better. There's a reason
it's considered a classic among logical fallacies.

>>You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
>>avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable, and your
>>concluding from that that their belief in animal rights is therefore false
>>or a lie. To show you your error I've shown where you participate in
>>practices that kill humans. I've also shown that you're an indiscriminate
>>buyer who no doubt has as much responsiblity for enabling the slave trade to
>>continue on the Ivory Coast as the rest of us. You don't make every
>>concievable effort to reduce your human death toll. As per your argument
>>against the vegetarian you either don't believe in human rights or you don't
>>believe in your argument.
>

> Quite so.

Quite WRONG, you fuckwitted little illogical
("pesco-vegan") simpering shit.

I find Leif's response very telling. His position clearly
> requires him
> either to give up driving a car, posting to usenet etc. or state that
> he does not
> believe in the human right to life.

No, little fuckwitted davie knotted cunthair, it
doesn't, because my driving, posting, etc. do not
violate any human rights. There are societal
protections in place to ensure that my conduct in those
areas takes place in such a way that human rights are
respected. I'm not exactly sure what you mean about
"driving a car" - you are a master of opaque bullshit -
but I presume you mean either the air pollution that
results, or the risk that I might collide with someone
and injure or kill him. But neither of those
regrettable outcomes constitutes a human rights
violation, you fucking moron. You do not have a
"right" to clean air; as for the possibility of
collision, you don't have a right to a risk-free
existence. There are sanctions against my driving
recklessly or negligently, and those sanctions reflect
human rights; but they are not intended to guarantee no
bad outcomes ever ensue.

You juniors are just too funny.

> His position also requires that he
> avoids
> any product that may conceivably have employed slave labour

And I do!

Silly, futile little juniors...you really crack up the
adults.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-26 13:48:51 EST
little lying seborrhea lied:

> "Leif Erikson" <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote in message
>
>>little lying seborrhea lied:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message

>>>You were talking about financially supporting practices some people would
>>>rather avoid,
>

> If you haven't the decency to leave my replies intact, at least have the
> decency to note your snips.

What followed the part I left was irrelevant bullshit.
Shut up about it.

> You were talking about financially supporting

No. I was talking about ACTIVE, VOLUNTARY and FULLY
AWARE participation in processes. That's different -
that's much more involved than the passive-appearing
"merely financial". You're doing what that shitbag
rupie is doing: trying to DOWNPLAY your involvement.
That is willfully dishonest, but then, you're an
inherently dishonest little shitbag.

> practices some people would
> rather avoid, and claimed, "Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."
> so to prove that claim wrong I've introduced compulsory taxes

We're not talking about taxes, you smarmy little fuck.
We're talking about your participation in markets.
We WILL not talk about taxes, do you understand?
That's off the table. Market processes - THAT is what
we are talking about and will talk about.

>>You give no evidence of wishing to avoid products whose production and
>>distribution cause animal death
>

> I'm a vegetarian.

Fallacy of denying the antecedent.

> I avoid all meats and dairy. That's one way of avoiding
> being a part in unecessary suffering and death.

Logical fallacy. You cause harm. Following a lame,
childish rule about what you DON'T put in your mouth is
not behaving in a principled way.

>>little lying seborrhea. You voluntarily and knowingly purchase these products,
>>over and over again.

>>>And what have you to say about that, apart from the now debunked claim
>>>that "Vegetarians are not "forced" to give anything."
>>
>>You want me to show you to be a liar again? Okay, have it your way: you
>>particpate in these markets voluntarily. So you're a liar when you say
>>you're "forced".
>

> I'm not saying that I'm forced into buying these products.

Then you acknowledge that you lied.

>> You are not forced in any way. You could
>>withdraw from the market and produce all your own goods,
>

> I would still be financially contributing to farmers whether I produce all
> my own food or not. When my government gives my tax

Not talking about taxes, little lying seborrhea - we're
TALKING about your voluntary participation in markets.

>> if you really wanted not to cause harm to
>>animals. You *CHOOSE* to participate.
>>

> No I don't.

Yes, you most certainly do, little lying seborrhea.
You CHOOSE to go to the shops, you CHOOSE which
products to buy there. You are NOT FORCED. Stop
LYING, you little chickenshit.

>>>Meaning?
>>
>>Meaning you are a liar, little seborrhea - you are not "forced".
>

> My taxes

Not talking about taxes. We are TALKING about your
voluntary participation. Once we see that you
voluntarily participate, taxes are out of it.

>> You said you were "forced", but you aren't.
>> You lied.
>>

> Taxes

Not talking about taxes, little lying seborrhea. We
would *only* talk about that if it were your *only*
form of involvement, but since it isn't - since we
plainly see your VOLUNTARY participation - then taxes
are OFF the table. Your VOLUNTARY, ACTIVE and FULLY
AWARE participation are sufficient to show that you ARE
NOT FORCED.

>>>Taxes are
>>
>>...not what we're talking about
>

> Yes we are,

No, WE are not, little lying seborrhea. Your
VOLUNTARY, ACTIVE and FULLY AWARE participation make
taxes a MOOT POINT.

You LOSE, little lying chickenshit seborrhea.

>> little chickenshit lying seborrhea.

>>>So what?
>>
>>So you are not "forced" to buy products whose production and distribution
>>cause animal harm
>

> I didn't say I'm forced to buy products.

So therefore, little lying seborrhea chickenshit, you
are voluntarily complicit, and your being vegetarian or
"vegan" is meaningless. Your blather about "forced" is
dismissed.

>> little lying chickenshit seborrhea. So you lied.

>>Well? Didn't you learn that lying is wrong? Why do you keep lying?

>>>Yes we are,
>>
>>No, you little lying chickenshit, we aren't.

>>>What the hell's the matter with you?
>>
>>Nothing. You *are* a little lying chickenshit.
>>
>>You think your deliberate lying is "civil"? I think not.

>>Got it, you little lying chickenshit?

>>>You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
>>>avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable,
>>
> Note your snips please.

Fuck off. Stop lying.

> You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort

False. I'm criticizing them for making ZERO FUCKING
EFFORT beyond the silly, emptily symbolic step of not
putting animal parts in their mouth. Refraining from
consuming animal parts is nothing but FEEL-GOOD-ISM,
designed to flatter the ego of those who do it. It is
morally empty - 100% symbolic.

> to avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable,

They aren't making any effort at all.

> and your
> concluding from that that their belief in animal rights is therefore false
> or a lie.

And indeed, little seborrhea, it *IS* false.

> To show you your error I've shown where you participate in
> practices that kill humans.

No, you haven't. You have attempted to commit a _tu
quoque_, just as rupie has done, and it has been
rejected. Not only is your attempt at a comparison an
invalid logical fallacy on its face, little lying
shitbag seborrhea, but the comparison isn't even apt.
There are immense qualititative differences between the
*risk* that ordinary human conduct poses for other
humans, and the CONSTANT collateral slaughter of
animals. These immense qualitative differences, little
STUPID lying shitbag seborrhea, mean the comparison is
inapt on its face, not to mention being an invalid _tu
quoque_.

Karen Winter ('glorfindel') regularly used to take a
humiliating ass-kicking over this very issue, three to
five years ago.

>>I'm criticizing "vegans" for doing nothing but pay empty lip service to
>>their so-called "ethics".
>

> You haven't shown that they are.

I certainly have: by illuminating their VOLUNTARY,
ACTIVE and FULLY AWARE participation.

I know it really bugs you and stupid rupie when I keep
emphasizing your participation as ACTIVE, VOLUNTARY and
FULLY AWARE. I really *like* that it bugs you.

>>The issue is YOU and whether or not you are abiding by the demands of your
>>so-called ethics. Plainly, you are not.
>>

> My moral view demands that I do all that's reasonable

You're not doing *anything*.

>>>You need to get a grip.
>>
>>You need to stop lying.

When are you going to stop lying?

Dutch
2006-05-26 14:03:28 EST

"Dave" <prplbn@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Invalid _tu quoque_
>
> You evasive little fuckwit.
>
>> You're criticising vegetarians for not making every conceivable effort to
>> avoid participating in practices they find morally objectionable, and
>> your
>> concluding from that that their belief in animal rights is therefore
>> false
>> or a lie. To show you your error I've shown where you participate in
>> practices that kill humans. I've also shown that you're an indiscriminate
>> buyer who no doubt has as much responsiblity for enabling the slave trade
>> continue on the Ivory Coast as the rest of us. You don't make every
>> concievable effort to reduce your human death toll. As per your argument
>> against the vegetarian you either don't believe in human rights or you
>> don't
>> believe in your argument.
>
> Quite so. I find Leif's response very telling. His position clearly
> requires him
> either to give up driving a car, posting to usenet etc. or state that
> he does not
> believe in the human right to life. His position also requires that he
> avoids
> any product that may conceivably have employed slave labour or state
> that he does not believe in the human right to be free. I'm sure he
> will
> continue to prove that he lacks the integrity to do either.

That line of argument is invalid. Our society, everything we do, is
regulated and geared to the principle of human rights. We cannot participate
in those activities you mentioned without knowing and following the laws and
prescribed behaviours which contain implicit protections for fundamental
human rights. The fact that some small number of humans will be killed
accidentally or exploited somewhere is simply a statistical fact. Animals
being killed deliberately and systematically in agriculture is far more than
a rare event, exception or statistic, it's a necessary and inherent part of
it.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)