Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Does It Again!!! (To No One's Surprise)

Goo Does It Again!!! (To No One's Surprise)

Shrubkiller
2006-05-21 17:19:54 EST
dh said:

That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo.

Goo replies with:

It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is.

LOL!!

Goo has done it again!!!

Leif Erikson
2006-05-21 21:26:05 EST
shrubkiller wrote:

> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-fucking cracker, wrote.
>
> Leif is actually right about something.
>
> Leif wrote:
>
> I'm right about all of it.
>
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-fucking cracker, wrote.
>
> That might be.
>
> Leif replies with:
>
> It *is*, Fuckwit.

You're an ignorant pig-fucker too, ronnnnnnnnnnie. I'm
going to stub my cigar out on your whiny "victim" forehead.

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-05-22 13:29:06 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> shrubkiller wrote:
>
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-fucking cracker, wrote.
> >
> > Leif is actually right about something.
> >
> > Leif wrote:
> >
> > I'm right about all of it.
> >
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-fucking cracker, wrote.
> >
> > That might be.
> >
> > Leif replies with:
> >
> > It *is*, Fuckwit.
>

> You're an ignorant pig-fucker too, ronnnnnnnnnnie. I'm
> going to stub my cigar out on your whiny "victim" forehead.

Goo you admitted it was the STUPIDEST thing ever said.

What a loser.

D*@.
2006-05-22 13:29:44 EST
On 21 May 2006 14:19:54 -0700, "shrubkiller" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:

>dh said:
>
> That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo.
>
>Goo replies with:
>
>It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is.
>

>LOL!!
>
>Goo has done it again!!!

This Goober is hilarious. Just when you think he can't be any
more stupid or absurd, he somehow manages to out stupid himself
again. Clueless Goo takes another shit...LOL...

Leif Erikson
2006-05-22 13:36:20 EST
*right* on cue, whining, crying, HIV+ fudgepacker
pantywaist NYM-SHIFTING ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton shit
himself again with:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
> > *right* on cue, whining, crying, HIV+ fudgepacker
> >pantywaist NYM-SHIFTING ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton shit
> >himself again with:
> >
> > > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-fucking cracker, wrote.
> > >
> > > Leif is actually right about something.
> > >
> > > Leif wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm right about all of it.
> > >
> > > Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-fucking cracker, wrote.
> > >
> > > That might be.
> > >
> > > Leif replies with:
> > >
> > > It *is*, Fuckwit.
> >

> > You're an ignorant pig-fucker too, ronnnnnnnnnnie. I'm
> > going to stub my cigar out on your whiny "victim" forehead.
>

> Leif you admitted it

I admitted that I kicked Fuckwit's ass *again*. I admitted that I'm
going to stub my cigar out on your forehead.

That's all.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-22 13:40:47 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, lied:
> On 21 May 2006 14:19:54 -0700, fuckwitted impotent shrieking HIV+ pantywaist homo fudgepacker ronnnnnnnnnie hamilton impotently whined:
>
> >Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:
> >
> > That might be.
> >
> >Goo replies with:
> >
> >It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is.
> >

> >LOL!!
> >
> >Leif has done it again!!!
>
> This Leif kicks the fucking shit out of me every time.

RIGHT, Fuckwit. Don't you ever forget it, either.

Shrubkiller
2006-05-23 16:08:40 EST

dh@. wrote:
> On 21 May 2006 14:19:54 -0700, "shrubkiller" <shrubkiller@excite.com> wrote:
>
> >dh said:
> >
> > That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo.
> >
> >Goo replies with:
> >
> >It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is.
> >

> >LOL!!
> >
> >Goo has done it again!!!
>
> This Goober is hilarious. Just when you think he can't be any
> more stupid or absurd, he somehow manages to out stupid himself
> again. Clueless Goo takes another shit...LOL...

that's our Goo!
and the only way he can feel good about himself is to re-write the
posts he's replying to.

Only Goo can out stupid the Goo.

D*@.
2006-05-24 12:08:24 EST
On 22 May 2006, Clueless Goo admitted:

>ron pointed out:

>> Goo you admitted it was the STUPIDEST thing ever said.
>
>I admitted that

And it may well have been Goo. Whether or no, it was mighty damn
stupid, that's for sure. Stupidity is all you do, but you do it well Goober.

Goo does stupid right :-)

Leif Erikson
2006-05-24 14:25:30 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:
> On 22 May 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
>
> >whiny impotent HIV+ homo fudgepacker pantywaist ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton shrieked:
>
> >> Leif you admitted
> >
> >I admitted that I kicked Fuckwit's ass *again*. I admitted that I'm
> >going to stub my cigar out on your forehead.
>
> And it may well have been

No, it *is*, Fuckwit.

I hope that helps.

Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull
2006-05-24 16:42:09 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:
> > On 22 May 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> > >whiny impotent HIV+ homo fudgepacker pantywaist ronnnnnnnnnnnie hamilton shrieked:

> > >I admitted that I kicked Fuckwit's ass *again*. I admitted that I'm
> > >going to stub my cigar out on your forehead.
> >
> > And it may well have been
>
> No, it *is*, Fuckwit.

LOL!!!!!

Goo does it *AGAIN*!!!!

> I hope that helps.

It sure does Goo. You out stupid yourself every day.