Vegetarian Discussion: Coming Into Existence Is Not A "benefit" For Livestock...

Coming Into Existence Is Not A "benefit" For Livestock...

Leif Erikson
2006-05-21 15:26:45 EST
...and NO ONE breeds them in order to enable them to
"get to experience life."

Karen Winter:
As long as the individual live animals are treated
well, there is
no particular reason to breed more of the domestic
animals.

Fuckwit David Harrison:
Bullshit. One reason to raise them is to eat them.

That is the ONLY reason to raise them, Fuckwit. No one
raises livestock for any reason *except* to use them
for *our* benefit. The animals' "getting to experience
life" is of no moral considerability at all. There is
no more moral value from an animal's coming into
existence than there is of a microwave oven coming into
existence.

D*@.
2006-05-22 13:28:13 EST
On Sun, 21 May 2006, Goo wrote:

>...and NO ONE breeds them in order to enable them to
>"get to experience life."
>
> Karen Winter:
> As long as the individual live animals are treated
>well, there is
> no particular reason to breed more of the domestic
>animals.
>

> Fuckwit David Harrison:
> Bullshit. One reason to raise them is to eat them.
>

>That is the ONLY reason to raise them

What if it is Goo?

>, Fuckwit. No one
>raises livestock for any reason *except* to use them
>for *our* benefit.

So what Goo?

>The animals' "getting to experience
>life" is of no moral considerability

It is to people who are able to consider whether or not
their lives would be of positive value to the animals Goo.
You could never understand of course, but that doesn't
prevent people less inept than yourself from understanding.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-22 13:38:36 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:
> On Sun, 21 May 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
>
> >...and NO ONE breeds them in order to enable them to
> >"get to experience life."
> >
> > Karen Winter:
> > As long as the individual live animals are treated
> >well, there is
> > no particular reason to breed more of the domestic
> >animals.
> >

> > Fuckwit David Harrison:
> > Bullshit. One reason to raise them is to eat them.
> >

> >That is the ONLY reason to raise them
>
> What if it is Leif?

Then your bullshit about trying to see moral value in animals' "getting
to experience life" is an utter waste of time.

> >, Fuckwit. No one
> >raises livestock for any reason *except* to use them
> >for *our* benefit.
>
> So what Leif?

THINK for a change, Fuckwit.

> >The animals' "getting to experience
> >life" is of no moral considerability
>
> It is to people who are able to consider whether or not

It isn't, Fuckwit. It is of NO moral considerability AT ALL. You are
imagining things, Fuckwit. You have no "ability".

D*@.
2006-05-25 11:21:16 EST
On 22 May 2006 Goo wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:
>> On Sun, 21 May 2006 Goo wrote:
>>
>> >...and NO ONE breeds them in order to enable them to
>> >"get to experience life."
>> >
>> > Karen Winter:
>> > As long as the individual live animals are treated
>> >well, there is
>> > no particular reason to breed more of the domestic
>> >animals.
>> >

>> > Fuckwit David Harrison:
>> > Bullshit. One reason to raise them is to eat them.
>> >

>> >That is the ONLY reason to raise them
>>
>> What if it is, Goo?
>
>Then your bullshit about trying to see moral value in animals' "getting
>to experience life" is an utter waste of time.

There is no reason to believe that, Goo.

>> >, Fuckwit. No one
>> >raises livestock for any reason *except* to use them
>> >for *our* benefit.
>>
>> So what Goo?
>
>THINK

I have, and like you obviously did came to the conclusion that
the fact is meaningless, which is why you're completely incapable
of explaining "so what" Goo...there is no "what".

>for a change, Fuckwit.
>

>> >The animals' "getting to experience
>> >life" is of no moral considerability
>>
>> It is to people who are able to consider whether or not
>
>It isn't

You're admittedly not able, Goo.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-25 11:30:55 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, clueless ignorant
pig-sodomizing cracker, lied:

> On 22 May 2006 Leif Erikson made Fuckwit David Harrison look sick again with:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:

>>> What if it is, Leif ?
>>
>>Then your bullshit about trying to see moral value in animals' "getting
>>to experience life" is an utter waste of time.
>

> There is no reason to believe that, Leif.

There is every reason to believe it, Fuckwit - you are
wasting your (worthless) time and the time of everyone
else. Your "getting to experience life" garbage is a
total waste of time, if the ONLY reason to raise the
livestock is to use them, which is the case.

>>> So what Leif?
>>
>>THINK for once in your depraved cracker life, Fuckwit.
>

> I have,

You haven't, Fuckwit. You can't. You're uneducated
and stupid and live a degraded, ignorant,
pig-sodomizing cracker life. You are the picture of
southern cracker stupidity.

D*@.
2006-05-26 15:43:04 EST
On Thu, 25 May 2006 15:30:55 GMT, Leif Erikson <pipes@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>>On 22 May 2006 Goo wrote:
>>
>>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:

>>>Then your bullshit about trying to see moral value in animals' "getting
>>>to experience life" is an utter waste of time.
>>
>> There is no reason to believe that, Goo.

>>>THINK
>>
>> I have, and like you obviously did came to the conclusion that
>>the fact is meaningless, which is why you're completely incapable
>>of explaining "so what" Goo...there is no "what".
>
>You haven't

We've both come to the same conclusion Goober: there is no "what".

Sylvia Stevens
2006-05-26 15:58:23 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:

> >> There is no reason to believe that, Leif.

There is, Fuckwit - it's the truth. Your BULLSHIT about seeing moral
value in animals' "getting to experience life" is a total waste of
time, because it's illogical and false.

> >> I have, and like you obviously did came to the conclusion that
> >>the fact is meaningless, which is why you're completely incapable
> >>of explaining "so what" Goo...there is no "what".
> >
> >You haven't, Fuckwit. You can't. You're uneducated
> >and stupid and live a degraded, ignorant,
> >pig-sodomizing cracker life. You are the picture of
> >southern cracker stupidity.
>
> We've both come to the same conclusion

You finally admit you're a stupid, pig-sodomizing cracker? Excellent,
Fuckwit - excellent! Finally you've made some progress.

D*@.
2006-05-27 11:22:49 EST
On 26 May 2006 Goo wrote:

>dh pointed out

>> We've both come to the same conclusion
>
>You finally admit you're

No you poor ignorant Goober. It doesn't have to do with
me but with animals, so you can't understand it, but we have
come to the same conclusion about it none the less. You poor
fool, Goo.

D*@.
2006-05-27 11:23:30 EST
On 26 May 2006 Goo wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:

>There is, Fuckwit - it's the truth. Your BULLSHIT about seeing moral
>value in animals' "getting to experience life" is a total waste of
>time,

It necessarily is for you who can see no value Goo, but certainly is not
for anyone else who can.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-27 11:36:24 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing goober cracker,
blabbered:
> On 26 May 2006 Leif Erikson helpfully wrote:
>
> >Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant dog-sodomizing goober cracker, blabbered:
>
> >> We've both come to the same conclusion
> >
> >You finally admit you're a stupid, pig-sodomizing cracker? Excellent,
> >Fuckwit - excellent! Finally you've made some progress.
>
> Yes, of course. I can't keep the charade going any longer.

You never got the charade going in the first place, Fuckwit.