Vegetarian Discussion: Leif Erikson/Rudy Canoza's Abject Cowardice

Leif Erikson/Rudy Canoza's Abject Cowardice

Rupert
2006-05-17 19:25:59 EST
Despite the fact that I have made it perfectly clear that I am not
prepared to engage in conversation with him until he has apologized for
his foul behaviour, Leif Erikson/Rudy Canoza is *still* replying to my
posts, with ludicrous ipse dixits such as that the idea that nonhuman
animals have rights is absurd on its face. He is doing this in the hope
that I will be provoked into engaging in conversation with him. It is
abject cowardice. The honourable course of action would be either to
apologize or else simply refrain from replying to my posts.
Unfortunately, Leif Erikson/Rudy Canoza is utterly without shame or any
sense of decency.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-17 23:16:24 EST
little rupie, the whiniest crybaby in Australia, whined:
> Despite the fact that I have made it perfectly clear that I am not
> prepared to engage in conversation with him until he has apologized

Pigs will fly out of your ass first, little frustrated
rupie.

> Leif Erikson/Rudy Canoza is *still* replying to my
> posts,

Don't read them if you don't like it, little whining rupie.

> with ludicrous ipse dixits such as that the idea that nonhuman
> animals have rights is absurd on its face.

It is absolutely true: the undeniable FACT that rights
simply are not an aspect of animals' universe means the
propostion that we honor their "rights" is, indeed,
absurd on its face.

The FACT, little whining rupie, that sentient non-human
animals outnumber humans by several hundred times, yet
not ONE of them respects any "rights" of any others,
means rights simply do not exist among animals. To
assert that six billion humans must extend our notion
of rights to cover several hundred billion non-human
animals is, indeed, absurd on its face.

D*@.
2006-05-19 14:13:11 EST
On 17 May 2006 16:25:59 -0700, "Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Despite the fact that I have made it perfectly clear that I am not
>prepared to engage in conversation with him until he has apologized for
>his foul behaviour, Leif Erikson/Rudy Canoza is *still* replying to my
>posts, with ludicrous ipse dixits such as that the idea that nonhuman
>animals have rights is absurd on its face. He is doing this in the hope
>that I will be provoked into engaging in conversation with him. It is
>abject cowardice. The honourable course of action would be either to
>apologize or else simply refrain from replying to my posts.

LOL! Then we won't be seeing any of that from Goo.

>Unfortunately, Leif Erikson/Rudy Canoza is utterly without shame or any
>sense of decency.

Right.

D*@.
2006-05-19 14:14:00 EST
On Thu, 18 May 2006, Goo wrote:

>sentient non-human
>animals outnumber humans by several hundred times, yet
>not ONE of them respects any "rights" of any others,
>means rights simply do not exist among animals. To
>assert that six billion humans must extend our notion
>of rights to cover several hundred billion non-human
>animals is, indeed, absurd on its face.

Wow, this sure is weird. Goo is actually right about
something.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-19 14:31:36 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:
> On Thu, 18 May 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:
>
> >sentient non-human
> >animals outnumber humans by several hundred times, yet
> >not ONE of them respects any "rights" of any others,
> >means rights simply do not exist among animals. To
> >assert that six billion humans must extend our notion
> >of rights to cover several hundred billion non-human
> >animals is, indeed, absurd on its face.
>
> Wow, this sure is weird. Leif is actually right about
> something.

I'm right about all of it.

D*@.
2006-05-20 17:22:55 EST
On 19 May 2006, a remarkably stupid Goober wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:
>> On Thu, 18 May 2006,Goo wrote:
>>
>> >sentient non-human
>> >animals outnumber humans by several hundred times, yet
>> >not ONE of them respects any "rights" of any others,
>> >means rights simply do not exist among animals. To
>> >assert that six billion humans must extend our notion
>> >of rights to cover several hundred billion non-human
>> >animals is, indeed, absurd on its face.
>>
>> Wow, this sure is weird. Leif is actually right about
>> something.
>
>I'm right about all of it.

That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-20 20:10:43 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-sodomizing
cracker, blabbered:

> On 19 May 2006, Leif Erikson, Fuckwit David Harrison's intellectual superior in every way, wrote:
>

>>Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant pig-sodomizing cracker, blabbered:

>>> Wow, this sure is weird. Leif is actually right about
>>>something.
>>
>>I'm right about all of it.
>

> That might be.

It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is.