Vegetarian Discussion: Animals Have Schools For Their Children

Animals Have Schools For Their Children

Animals Are People
2006-05-11 22:48:06 EST
Animals even have schools for their children, which they hold under
trees. When they graduate they have elaborate parties, even proms.
Humans never see this because they're too busy killing poor
animals.

Dutch
2006-05-12 14:06:21 EST

"Animals are People" <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote
> Animals even have schools for their children, which they hold under
> trees. When they graduate they have elaborate parties, even proms.
> Humans never see this because they're too busy killing poor
> animals.

I know, there's nothing cuter than a squirrel in a prom dress.

B*@canada.com
2006-05-12 14:25:44 EST

Dutch wrote:
> "Animals are People" <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote
> > Animals even have schools for their children, which they hold under
> > trees. When they graduate they have elaborate parties, even proms.
> > Humans never see this because they're too busy killing poor
> > animals.
>
> I know, there's nothing cuter than a squirrel in a prom dress.

How far did you get on prom night Douche?.........under the
bra?........all the way?

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-05-12 18:20:46 EST

1. God is make-believe.

2. Animals are better than people.

3. Most immigrants are bad news.

These are obvious but denied by the human-rights hack-a-noids, et.al.

We are big-shots, we humanoids.

Lil', Fat Ronnie

Animals Are People
2006-05-12 21:49:14 EST
"Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote :

> "Animals are People" <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote
>> Animals even have schools for their children, which they hold
>> under trees. When they graduate they have elaborate parties,
>> even proms. Humans never see this because they're too busy
>> killing poor animals.
>
> I know, there's nothing cuter than a squirrel in a prom dress.

They do math too, and love their families. They even read bedtime
stories to their children.

I'm an animal rights activist and I don't believe in eating our
little animal friends. It's like cannibalism.

D*@.
2006-05-13 11:39:02 EST
On Thu, 11 May 2006 21:48:06 -0500, Animals are People <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote:

>Animals even have schools for their children, which they hold under
>trees. When they graduate they have elaborate parties, even proms.

No.

>Humans never see this because

it never happens.

>they're too busy killing poor animals.

No.

Rick
2006-05-14 19:24:14 EST

"Animals are People" <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote in
message news:rJednfk87-yHpvjZRVn-uQ@forethought.net...
> "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote :
>

>> "Animals are People" <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote
>>> Animals even have schools for their children, which they hold
>>> under trees. When they graduate they have elaborate parties,
>>> even proms. Humans never see this because they're too busy
>>> killing poor animals.
>>
>> I know, there's nothing cuter than a squirrel in a prom dress.
>
> They do math too, and love their families. They even read
> bedtime
> stories to their children.
>
> I'm an animal rights activist and I don't believe in eating our
> little animal friends. It's like cannibalism.
>=====================================
But you don't mind contributing to their deaths just so you can
post your idiocy for all the world to see, eh killer?

Dave
2006-05-15 09:40:06 EST

rick wrote:
> "Animals are People" <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote in
> message news:rJednfk87-yHpvjZRVn-uQ@forethought.net...
> > "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote :
> >

> >> "Animals are People" <Animals-R-People@superiority.pet> wrote
> >>
> >> I know, there's nothing cuter than a squirrel in a prom dress.
> >
> > They do math too, and love their families. They even read
> > bedtime
> > stories to their children.
> >
> > I'm an animal rights activist and I don't believe in eating our
> > little animal friends. It's like cannibalism.
> But you don't mind contributing to their deaths just so you can
> post your idiocy for all the world to see, eh killer?

He's taking the Michael, Rick.