Vegetarian Discussion: Animal Emotions - I

Animal Emotions - I

Leif Erikson
2006-05-10 18:26:56 EST
Animals do not feel or exhibit "pride". When a
domestic cat drops a dead mouse at the back door and
looks at you, it is not showing "pride". The animal
has no sense that you might be pleased by the outcome,
or that *you* might feel some kind of "pride" in having
a good mouser for a cat. This kind of thinking simply
is not part of a cat's mental world.

Ron
2006-05-10 18:28:56 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Animals do not feel or exhibit "pride". When a
> domestic cat drops a dead mouse at the back door and
> looks at you, it is not showing "pride". The animal
> has no sense that you might be pleased by the outcome,
> or that *you* might feel some kind of "pride" in having
> a good mouser for a cat. This kind of thinking simply
> is not part of a cat's mental world.

Cat's will actually bring you a mouse as a present.

Leif Erikson
2006-05-10 18:37:01 EST
Ron wrote:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>Animals do not feel or exhibit "pride". When a
>>domestic cat drops a dead mouse at the back door and
>>looks at you, it is not showing "pride". The animal
>>has no sense that you might be pleased by the outcome,
>>or that *you* might feel some kind of "pride" in having
>>a good mouser for a cat. This kind of thinking simply
>>is not part of a cat's mental world.
>

> Cat's will actually bring you a mouse as a present.

No.

The plural of cat is cats, not "cat's".

Whining, Crying, Bawl
2006-05-10 18:44:56 EST

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Ron wrote:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>Animals do not feel or exhibit "pride". When a
> >>domestic cat drops a dead mouse at the back door and
> >>looks at you, it is not showing "pride". The animal
> >>has no sense that you might be pleased by the outcome,
> >>or that *you* might feel some kind of "pride" in having
> >>a good mouser for a cat. This kind of thinking simply
> >>is not part of a cat's mental world.
> >

> > Cat's will actually bring you a mouse as a present.
>
> No.

Yes. They won't bring you a mouse 'cause no cat could like you Goober.

> The plural of cat is cats, not "cat's".

Thank you for the correction Goober.

Maybe you've found your niche. Correcting grammer and spelling.

It could be quite rewarding. Maybe you'd get your ass kicked less.

Jack Crenshaw
2006-05-11 09:51:25 EST
Leif Erikson wrote:
> Animals do not feel or exhibit "pride". When a domestic cat drops a
> dead mouse at the back door and looks at you, it is not showing
> "pride". The animal has no sense that you might be pleased by the
> outcome, or that *you* might feel some kind of "pride" in having a good
> mouser for a cat. This kind of thinking simply is not part of a cat's
> mental world.

Thank you, Dr. Descartes.

You were wrong then, you are wrong now.

Jack

Brian
2006-05-11 14:55:32 EST

"Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
> Animals do not feel or exhibit "pride". When a domestic cat drops a dead
> mouse at the back door and looks at you, it is not showing "pride". The
> animal has no sense that you might be pleased by the outcome, or that
> *you* might feel some kind of "pride" in having a good mouser for a cat.
> This kind of thinking simply is not part of a cat's mental world.

How do you know these things?You don't post links(let alone reliable
links)!Me thinks that you are full of SHIT!

PLONK!

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2006-05-12 12:54:11 EST
Don't you all know that if Leefy says it, it must be true.

Chuckle, chuckle, snort, snort, gagging.

Lil, Fat Ronnie

D*@.
2006-05-13 11:48:28 EST
On 10 May 2006 15:44:56 -0700, "Whining, Crying, Bawl" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>Leif Erikson wrote:
>> Ron wrote:

>> > Cat's will actually bring you a mouse as a present.
>>
>> No.
>

>Yes. They won't bring you a mouse 'cause no cat could like you Goober.
>

>> The plural of cat is cats, not "cat's".
>

>Thank you for the correction Goober.
>
>Maybe you've found your niche. Correcting grammer and spelling.
>
>It could be quite rewarding. Maybe you'd get your ass kicked less.

LOL! Goo would probably just screw that up too. Ineptitude
appears to be the Goober's dominant characteristic.

D*@.
2006-05-13 11:49:15 EST
On Thu, 11 May 2006 14:55:32 -0400, "brian" <briand@me.com> wrote:

>"Leif Erikson" <jackball@phs.con> wrote in message
>> Animals do not feel or exhibit "pride". When a domestic cat drops a dead
>> mouse at the back door and looks at you, it is not showing "pride". The
>> animal has no sense that you might be pleased by the outcome, or that
>> *you* might feel some kind of "pride" in having a good mouser for a cat.
>> This kind of thinking simply is not part of a cat's mental world.
>
>How do you know these things?You don't post links(let alone reliable
>links)!Me thinks that you are full of SHIT!

Yes. It's why he is Goobernicus...he's a moron who thinks he's a
genius. Goo also believes that some cattle are raised specifically to
become pet food, some of them deliberately for as many as 12 years
simply to become pet food.

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is going to be used
entirely for human consumption, entirely for animal consumption, or
for some combination; nor do they care." - Goo
From: Goo

Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Some are.
The Goober acts like he doesn't want people to laugh at his absurdity
and ineptitude:

"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo

but we can see that he begs for it. And since the absurdity and
stupidity of Goo are fun topics for anyone, here are some more
examples of the type Goober we have here in case you're not
familiar:

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or any other
animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience pride or disappointment. Period." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than the
great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"NO animals benefit from farming" - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing benefits from
coming into existence. No farm animals benefit from farming." - Goo

"Life is not a "benefit" to livestock or any other animals." - Goo

"EVEN WITH the very best animal welfare conditions one might provide:
they STILL might not be as good as the "pre-existence" state was for
the animals" - Goo

Leif Erikson
2006-05-17 15:10:05 EST
whiny lying HIV+ fudgepacker homo ronnnnnnnnnnie hamilton senselessly
blabbered:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Ron wrote:

> > > Cat's will actually bring you a mouse as a present.
> >
> > No.
>

> Yes.

No. Cats do not have a concept of "gift" or "present". You are seeing
something you want to see in it, ronnnnnnnnnnie, based on a defect in
your thinking. You don't think correctly about reality.

> > The plural of cat is cats, not "cat's".
>

> Thank you for the correction Leif.

You need lots of correction, ronnnnnnnnnnnie, you pathetic impotent
ineffectual twit.